Apartment Ricasole Reviews

Via Ricasoli, Florence, Italy

This apartment is fantastic! It is so close to the Duomo and the Accademia its insane. Our train arrived early but the contact that the apartment gave us came right out to meet us and check us in. All appliances worked and they provided towels and internet. There is a club two stories down that bumped the music, but we were all so tired from the days activities that it didn't bother us at all. No A/C, but fans and big windows. Make sure to use the mosquito repellent plug in they provide.

AC barely works and you have to pay extra to turn them on anyway (5euro/day). Very small kitchen. Overall, it was a good place to stay though. It is hard to beat waking up to the bells of the duomo. When you look out the window you have an unbelievable view of one of the grandest churches on earth.

• 3rd Jul 2015

The owner is extremely rude. They own more than one flat in florence and the address on the site provided for this apartment was a mix of the 3 addresses for the 3 apartments so good luck finding it. When I called him to ask him, he said someone would be able to meet me and take me to the flat within 10 minutes. When 30mins had passed, I called again to check it and he got extremely upset, started yelling at me on the phone, etc. Also, there's a club/disco nearby so good luck sleeping at night