Apartment San Samuele Reviews

Salizada Malipiero n○ 3188, San Marco, Venice, Italy

APPAULING! I arrived on the 29th December ready to celebrate the New Year. Only to arrive in Venice and find out I was no longer staying at the property. I was left on the streets of Venice in the evening darkness with my luggage and nothing else. It was the weekend run up to new year and prices had vastly increased for last minute booking and vacancies were limited. I spoke to the lady on the phone and she was very abrupt and rude and Offered me no assistance. She hung up ! I was stranded

• 29th Dec 2015

The apartment is in a good location for all the tourist spots (tho not if you want to avoid the crowds). However, the fridge was broken, there is no wifi and the hot water doesn't work. We tried to contact the owner as the fridge in particular was v inconvenient but were ignored. Also was extremely unpleasant when we mistakenly got the door key stuck in the lock, shouting at us that she was sick of this happening every week. Overall, would not reccomend on account of owner's bad attitude.

• 21st Sep 2015