Apartment Sanja Reviews

Mukinje 8P, Plitvice Lakes, Croatia

The host wasn't home but his father was very nice and friendly although he doesn't speak English. Nice room though it's a little bit far from bus station, but generally it's fine to walk this distance.

Damir is really helpful and nicr,Location is great for the price,10 mins walk to entrance 2,room is cozy ,everything is almost perfect,a market in the nearby that closed at 19:00,highly recommended!

No complaint. Excellent location, full kitchen tools for cooking, very useful suggestion for lake tour.

Fantastic apartment in quiet location close to Plitvice Lakes National Park entrance. Incredibly clean and equiped with all necessities. Easy access to nearby supermarket and bistro.

Really nice place, near to the entrance and facilities too.

Good place. looks shabby from the outside, and it is a big apt building, so i wasn't clear which door to knock on to find the proprietor, but once we found her, she was nice, english speaking, and very helpful.

I have been there this month. I enjoyed staying there. The host was very kind. Wifi was available. I like the facilities there because they all made my children feel like being at a real foreigner's home since we all came from Hong Kong. I suggest the host to enlarge the name 'Apartment Sanja' because it was quite difficult for us to find at the first time.

The apartment is in the ideal position being so close to the national park entrance and in a quiet little settlement. Damir was so helpful with every thing we needed. I would highly recommend staying at apartment sanja, Great value!

View all Plitvice Lakes Apartments