Apartment Sanja Reviews

Mukinje 8P, Plitvice Lakes, Croatia

Super modern and clean. Best location in the city, right across from cafe and I could see the sea from my bed! Not great for meeting people I think, but I was only there a night.

Apartment Sanja was one of the best hostels we've stayed at. Sanja & Damir were very friendly, welcoming, and helpful. It was above and beyond value for our money and we really enjoyed our stay. We enjoyed sharing the apartment with other travelers and the location was ideal for visiting the lakes. It was a close and easy walk to the bus stops and was very relaxing and homey to be able to our own apartment with kitchen and living room. Loved apartment Sanja and would 110% recommend! -Ally S

We arrived late as our bus was delayed and the owners even went out of their way to collect us from the bus stop. Had a lovely stay and were very friendly.

The host wasn't home but his father was very nice and friendly although he doesn't speak English. Nice room though it's a little bit far from bus station, but generally it's fine to walk this distance.

View all Plitvice Lakes Apartments