Apartment Schulz Reviews

Cantianstrasse 22, Berlin, Germany

Apartment Shulz is not a hostel (nor does its name suggest it) and so guests shouldn't expect to meet people here. That's my only complaint; it's maybe too quiet for a student backpacker. BUT, it's an excellent value, very clean, and a very nice place to stay. The neighborhood is great too: lots of food, bars, public transport and some night life if you know where to look ;)

I thought this was excellent value for money and I would recommend it. Room were clean and nice and the location is great. The only negative comment I have is that I was not aware beforehand that the apartment was shared with others and upon arrival we were taken from what looked like a nice historic building to an East German flat on the 5th floor nearby. I think that this should be made clear on the website both, in writing and on the images. Still, we had a very comfortable stay.

We enjoyed our time at Apartment Schulz. - the room was big and comfy, - unexpectedly, towels were included. - they are only a couple of metro stops or 50 min. stroll to the city centre and the area surrounding the apartment is not bad. - there is only one shower for several rooms, but we were lucky there were not too many other people staying at the time, so never had to wait long. :) - kitchen was clean, but again; we were lucky there were not too many other people staying at the time.

• 29th Mar 2014