Apartment Sonja Reviews

Trierska 5, Pula, Croatia

This was a lovely room/hostel in a really convenient location for the centre of Pula (round the corner from the market, few minutes' walk to the old town). We were met at the airport by Andrea who gave us all kinds of useful information about the local sights etc., and on subsequent days his family were also really welcoming, friendly and helpful. A comfortable room and a courtyard sitting-out area. We stayed an additional night beyond our original booking, which says it all, really!

Amazing is not saying enough of this hostel! Thank you Mr. Milan and Andrea! Love it, repeat it, already recomending it!

• 24th Sep 2014
  • Portugal

Sonja's staff went out of their way to make my stay in Pula amazing. The cost for airport pickup (and drop off) was very reasonable, and I would recommend that service for sure! Having arrived in Pula without a plan, the friendly staff at Sonja gave me great advice on what to see during my stay. The kitchen and bathroom were spotless!

We had a wonderful time at the apartment. The owners were very helpful and gave us brilliant advice where to go and what to see. They even took us to the bus station at the end of our travel. Sonja apartment is definitely a recommendation!

If you go to Pula you must stay here!

We had an amazing stay at this hostel! The owner is very friendly and helpful. He has many tips about what to do in Pula. It is almost like being at home. The common area and the rooms a decorated with love and nice little extras, like free tee and coffee or board games. Location is also good. If you want to stay in Pula, this is the place to go!!!

Hard to find, our Garmin took us down the correct street (very narrow, no parking!) and we saw no signs. So drove back around and parked a couple blocks away then walked down the street looking for the correct address. Host helpful and provided map and lots of information. Room very big! But mattresses need replacing. Facilities very nice, big bathrooms, good water pressure. Full kitchen, computer to use.

Great stay at Apartment Sonja!

We stayed twice over our holiday and would recommend the apt/hostel to anyone. It is like having your own home in the centre of Pula with a lovely furnished terrace.Room was spacious and airy. The owner Milan and his family are genuinely friendly and helpful people. Milan goes out of his way to assist & I would recommend the airport pick up/transfer he provides. We will return. Louise & Paul

• 16th Aug 2014
  • Couple, 41+

You definately can't find any hostel with a more hospitable owner (son & father). They do everything to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Airco and TV in the rooms, 100m from the city center. OK, this is not a place for atmosphere seekers since there are only 3 rooms, but who is seeking for a relaxing holiday this is a perfect spot ;-)

The location is great. The host was very helpfull and kind. The room was completely clean and it felt like home. Excelent choice!

Really loved staying in this hostel - Alexander made us feel very at home and his dad drove us to the bus station! Would stay there again!

Very kind and helpful reception!

We stayed in this hostel for 7 days and we loved our stay there. The host is very friendly and cleans the facilities every day. If you have any question, you can ask him right away! We stayed in the Blue room, which was large and comfortable. The bathroom was clean, and we only had to share with one other room. The hostel only has three rooms, so there is a lot of privacy. Perfect for couples. Pula is a touristic city, quite small, but there are buses every 20 minutes to the beaches!

Very good hostel with great owners. It was comfortable, quiet, lovely and the location is great ! If we have the chance to come back to Pula, we'll definitly come back in Apartment Sonja !

Very good place to stay ! Lovely room with AC, everything we need in bathroom and kitchen. Andrea wo welcome us was very friendly. He gave us great tips to eat and to bath, we even could have bikes. They also have a pick up service to the airport and they always did their best to arrange us. The location is perfect. We are really happy to have spent a night here and we definitely recommend this place :)

Sonja, Milan, and Andrea are all wonderful people who were so hospitable to me during my stay! The hostel is a bit hard to find so if you can, look up the directions and print them out when you have Internet access. Andrea was happy to explain all the good beaches to me and even helped me do my laundry, and Milan drove me to my next hostel and to the airport! Awesome people, great stay.

+ Milo was so nice, he picked us up at the bus station in his car and drove us to the hostel. Later, he gave us very detailed information about Pula. +Location is pretty good +Good value +Wish we had spent more time here!

Very good staff, big rooms and clean bathroom.

We stayed for two nights before and after a boat trip. The hostel is located centrally in the heart of Pula. The staff is very helpful and welcoming. Just arriving there feels a bit like coming home :) We also booked the airport pick up (15€ for round trip) and Milan, the warden, gave us a full introduction to Pula :) Although not new, the facilities are perfectly clean. I would totally recommend this hostel and stay there again, anytime. Thanks Milan and Aleksandar!

• 29th May 2014