Apartment Sonja Reviews

Trierska 5, Pula, Croatia

Aleksander and his father were very friendly and hospitable. They made us feel very welcome, gave us advice on what to see and where to go, and were only 10 minutes away when we had troubles getting into the building one night. (Apparently myself and my partner can't grasp the simple concept of keys!!) Would definitely stay at Apartment Sonja again and would highly recommend it to others who wish to see the beauty that is Croatia.

• 14th Oct 2015

The best place in Pula,friendly,clean-spot on.The owner pick us up from the bus before 6am and let us sleep before coming again-as we travelled in the night time.Super,the best!!!A lot of great tips.Felt like my Family.Thank you!! If I ever visit Pula I have a place to stay.Greetings from Kamila and Marcin

Amazing hostel! Great staff and very very helpful.

• 1st Sep 2015

This was our first night in Croatia and it set the bar very high. Excellent facilities which allowed a good night's sleep plus opportunity to self-cater and to wash and dry some clothing. Above all Alexsandar was the most generous and helpful host. We'd wanted to extend our stay but the Apartment was fully booked so he helped us find other accommodation in Pula and gave us a lift there.

• 25th Aug 2015

We loved our stay here. The staff could not have been more friendly or helpful, providing us with a map and plenty of suggestions on what to see and where to eat. They also helped us plan our 2 days outside of Pula which we could not have done without them and let us keep our heavy luggage there. The room was great and very tidy. We also had free use of the washing machine. It was the best place we have stayed so far. Would definitely recommend.

• 24th Aug 2015

The place you have to be if you want to visit Pula, Thanks to aleksandar for all his advices ! Thanks to him we could find perfect beach, perfect restaurant ! This appartement is place near the center of the city, and all commercant are near ! Thanks to you again ! Hope to come back in few years

• 22nd Aug 2015

We loved our stay at the Hostel, Aleks is a brilliant host! We'd definately stay next time we're in Pula.

The best hostel I have ever been to. Had everything and the host was the most helpful man I've ever met on my travels.

It's great place, very close to center of Pula-only 5 min by foot. I'm thrilled with householders. They are very friendly and ready to help you. Thank you very much!

Very nice family who runs the place, very central in Pula and clean rooms. I highly recommand :)

• 14th Aug 2015