Apartment Vaci Reviews

5th district, Vaci utca (street) 60, Budapest, Hungary

Tourists traps like Apartment Vaci should be closed down! It took 3 phone calls from #61 in the pouring rain till he finally told me to go to a different address. It resembled a slum tenement. No electrics worked (not even bulbs), I would'nt have let a dog sleep on the bed sheets, their was used condoms under the bed, the bath was black, no WIFI, the fridge did'nt work, I could go on.

i booked a single room in Apartement Vaci 5th district,Vaci utca (street) 60, Budapest, Hungary and when i arrived there, i called the owner which hardly spoke English and he did not understood to me at all, so i had to ask a local to call for me in Hungarian .. When the owner arrived to me, he bring me to an very old flat in Vaci utca 46 (street) fourth floor where i discovered at midnight that it was infected with ticks, bedbugs and cockroaches!!! i could not sleep at all and i had to move

• 30th Aug 2014
  • ediflores2906
  • Belgium

This hostel doesn't exist, we ended up having to sleep rough in Budapest! Please take this hostel listing down!!!

hoooooooooooooooooorrible! the apartment is not the address on the site and that this sucks

Poor sanitary conditions, beds taken from the dump, rats and cocroaches in the floor, no keys to lock the rooms, disgusting kitchen, gas boiler inside the bath, no light... these where just 'some' problems that the hostel had.

• 28th May 2014