Apartments Bubalo Reviews

Ive Roica 52, Hvar, Croatia

One of the best apartments I have ever stayed in, and my buddy agreed it was a great value. Vlado was exceedingly friendly, welcomed us into his home and introduced us to his awesome family while showering us with fantastic wine. The apartments were clean, the view nice, and because of all this we decided to stay a little bit longer. Vlado even drove us to the ferry for free in Stari Grad as he didn't want us to take the bus. Normally I never say this about a place, but I WILL be back.

The apartment was really great, had a comfortable stay and decided to extend 2 more nights! Fully equipped kitchen, private toilets and a balcony for this price was really worth the value. Vlado was also very friendly and was efficient in replying emails about checking in etc. Supermarket was also nearby and it was also located conveninently near the beaches. Definitely recommended!