Superb 17 Total Reviews
Superb 17 Total Reviews
Apartments Cordis Located at Križine 34, , Split.
Croatia
Split Dalmatia 21000 Križine 34
100% 17
43.5069943 16.4777026
    Rooms available

6th Jun 2016

This was the most amazing place I've ever stayed at! Anne, who runs the place with her two daughters, prepared us homemade dinners twice during our stay. It was some of the best food we've ever eaten. If you need ANYTHING at any point, they will provide it if at all possible. If I return to Split, this will be where I stay! I will recommend Apartments Cordis to everyone I know! Mamma , grazie per l'ospitalità e la cura . Ci ricorderemo sempre!!!

• Finland, Couple, 18-24
26th May 2016

Best hostel that we have been to! Very clean, near the beach and excellent staff. We were truly treated as family here.