Apartments and Rooms Idassa Reviews

Biogradska cesta 35, Zadar, Croatia

Idassa was a delight to stay in! The staff were wonderful and so friendly - we were quite literally welcomed with open arms. The room itself was quiet, clean, light and had good facilities. Sadly we did not have access to a kitchen and it would've been good to have a kettle! The owner gave us free bikes to get in and out of the old town and showed us a lovely cycle around the coast which I'd definitely recommend, without the bikes it's a good 20 minute walk into town. Overall, a great place!

The owner are so kind and understanding.we got free bikes to ride to see sunset. I love the room,very clean and perfect. Just the air condition are not working.maybe the owner should gix that.overall i love this apartment.

It is a very nice place and I would like to thank the owner.

Great location, close to Zadar airport. Free parking, checked in with the last flight. Friendly staff, lovely room. Definitely recommend. 10-15 min drive to the old town.

Very nice owners who will look after their guests really well. I would recommend this family owned accommodation 100% :))

Great place however our room did not have access to a kitchen.