Apartments and Rooms Idassa Reviews

Biogradska cesta 35, Zadar, Croatia

Lovely little quiet place outside Zadar - 20 minute bicycle ride to the old city along a lovely cliff-side cycle path and quiet roads (and the bikes are free). Good local restaurant nearby, also a grocery store. The only negative was: no kettle in the room for some reason (even though there were cups and plates!!), which made breakfast challenging. Others have mentioned the lack of air conditioning, but honestly I think that's pushing it for such a low-cost and lovely place - we were fine.

Located outside of old town, so without transportation a little difficult to go anywhere nice. Also it was in the 90's when we visited with high humidity. The rooms do not have AC, and the small table fan was barley adequate to cool us enough to sleep. They should invest in window ac units, as Croatia gets quite hot in the summer. The hostel manager recommended a local restaurant to us. I had the best grilled lamb I’ve ever eaten, accompanied by grilled veggies and potatoes. The price was downr

Thank you Frane! Had a great stay and enjoyed your company. Keep up the good work and get that boat ;)

Idassa was a delight to stay in! The staff were wonderful and so friendly - we were quite literally welcomed with open arms. The room itself was quiet, clean, light and had good facilities. Sadly we did not have access to a kitchen and it would've been good to have a kettle! The owner gave us free bikes to get in and out of the old town and showed us a lovely cycle around the coast which I'd definitely recommend, without the bikes it's a good 20 minute walk into town. Overall, a great place!

The owner are so kind and understanding.we got free bikes to ride to see sunset. I love the room,very clean and perfect. Just the air condition are not working.maybe the owner should gix that.overall i love this apartment.

It is a very nice place and I would like to thank the owner.

Great location, close to Zadar airport. Free parking, checked in with the last flight. Friendly staff, lovely room. Definitely recommend. 10-15 min drive to the old town.

Very nice owners who will look after their guests really well. I would recommend this family owned accommodation 100% :))

Great place however our room did not have access to a kitchen.