Apartments & rooms Stella Reviews

Od Kriza 7, Dubrovnik, Croatia

Had a fantastic 2 night stay. We arrived extremely late after a delayed flight and having to deal with losing my luggage. The owners were there to great us and make sure we got settled ok. The owners then helped me to call the airport to locate my luggage. They were the most friendly and helpful people. The rooms were very clean, bathroom clean and kitchen clean. Awesome wifi which was extremely helpful. Walk into old town down steps. I liked to think of it as my workout for the day. Thanks!!

We had a great stay here and would definitely go back. The room we were in was very spacious and clean and even had a balcony overlooking the ocean. There were two bathrooms between three rooms and a washing machine to use for free.(bring your own power) The owners of the apartments are lovely and will answer any questions you have. It is quite high up above from the old town so if you decide to walk up there be prepared! Around 448 stairs to conquer - the bus is definitely easier with luggage.

1 2 Next » last »