Good 625 Total Reviews
Good 625 Total Reviews
Ape Latina Located at Via Angelo Poliziano, 27, , Rome.
Italy
Rome 00185 Via Angelo Poliziano, 27
66% 625
41.8920921 12.5011088
    Rooms available

• South Korea, Female, 18-24
18th Aug 2016
4.9

Facilities were ok. But the problem is POOR SERVICE!!! I had to wait more than an hour for the check in because the room wasn't ready. Next day, I saw two more teams are waiting just like I did. Francesca doesn't keep her words..she only makes excuses. she never changed the towels for 4 days even though I told her several times. Breakfast wasn't ready on the second day and last day. Also poor wifi. 주인이 말만 번지르르하게함. 방은괜찮았지만 계속 짜증났었음.

• Bulgaria, Male, 18-24
16th Aug 2016

Francesca was very welcoming upon arrival, and made us feel like home. She was a bit hard to find in the following days however - we needed towels and new sheets for our (two single beds put together) double bed, but we couldn't find her or her younger son Tommy. Overall enjoyed our stay and the location of the hotel is great, 5 minutes from the Colosseum, and near the metro and the termini station. Rome was very easy to navigate and sight see, definitely recommend!

• Argentina, All Female Group, 25-30
4th Jul 2016
4.6

Franchesca asked us for an extra 20 euros for taxes that were not included and also she made us paid in cash despite that we booked this hostel because they accepted credit card. After she get the money we did not see it anymore, not even other personnel.

• Egypt, Couple, 18-24
14th Jun 2016

After being in a lot of hostels it was nice to have our own room with our own bathroom for a couple of days for a very cheap price. Francesca was an amazing host who answered any question at any time I asked and made her self completely available. The breakfast was simple and nice, crossinats, toast, butter, jam, juice, coffee and yogurt. The only problem with the place was the very bad internet that only worked the first day and the very loud neighbors. Overall I would definitely go back there.

1st Jun 2016
6.9

Booked this hostel but received an email from the owner the day of my reservation saying that her computer didn't download my reservation? (Not sure about this, her English wasn't great.) Anyway, she ended up putting me in another of her properties called Rudy for the same price, so I imagine it was a comparable experience. Owner was relatively cold with guests and I heard her swear at one behind his back. Breakfast is a latte machine and packaged cornetti. Clean and comfy room, nice shower.

29th Apr 2016
6.6

Francesca welcomed us warm and made us liking her from the first moment! That's why it is hard to write a negative review to her B&B. I think the place is not a good value for money. Apart from a good location, a warm shower and a comfortable bed, we didn't get any other services we paid for: WIFI not working, breakfast is bread from a shop&instant coffee, TV no signal, aircon no remote control and trash from previous guests in the drawers. She didn't clean our room the last night, too. Pity.