Ape Latina Reviews

Via Angelo Poliziano, 27, Rome, Italy

whatch out for BED BUGS!! I am not sure the owner treated us seriously and tried to get rid of them! Lady taking care lf the hostel was really sweet, but still I got bitten and hope I don't bring them home. Really unpleasant!

Great location, walking distance to the Colosseum, great restaurants, cake shops, laundry and supermarket.

Stayed October hostess very welcoming providing information, a map of Rome highlighting attractions. Room was decorated and furnished very nicely. Location excellent 10 mins from Colosseum. Unfortunately not able to pay by card as advertised. Previous occupants had broken flush mechanism on toilet, whilst not the owners fault no information was given that it would be fixed during our stay. Bed bugs were present and we received lots of bites, the owner has said the problem will be addressed.

• 13th Oct 2014

Good location, close to the colosseo and the train station. Good price for food on the corner and close to mini market and laundy. Good room, small bathroom. Francesca was nice to us and the breakfast is simple.

After specifying what time i was arriving there was no one there and ph number on booking had no answer. Something was wrong with my room (over booked??) I had to stay elsewhere that night then come back the next day, where I had to wait for the owner to arrive again. There was no towels to use in the bathroom, not even for dying ur hands, and no soap or even an extra toilet paper roll and no one around to ask when that ran out!! Pretty sure the key to the room would fit all the doors

• 28th Sep 2014

They were very nice and helpful.

Really great place to stay, I felt like in home.

The ape latina is great. The host Francesca is amazing and very helpful. The location is perfect, you can walk to the metro in 10 min. There are plenty of shops and coffee bars nearby.

• 23rd Jul 2014

Great location and price. Francesca is a great host who will do everything possible to make sure you have a great stay in Rome.

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts