Ape Latina Reviews

Via Angelo Poliziano, 27, Rome, Italy

Decent location near the Colesseum and a metro station. Francesca is an amazing hostess. She was very knowledgable on things to see and when and gladly answers any and all questions. My wife and myself were celebrating our 4th year anniversary and her birthday and Francesca gave us a lovely bottle of red wine on the house. It was a great stay!

I had a great stay at Ape Latina . They were very welcoming the room was nice and the bed was very comfortable . I really liked my stay and I defenately recommend this hostel .

• 29th May 2014

Francesca was an amazing host! The location is perfect for seeing everything on the east side of the Tiber. Francesca lets you feel right at home and provides you with so much information and local tips so that you can make the most of your trip. Highly recommend this hotel.

• 26th May 2014

cleanless quite good but the furniture was covered with a little dust, and the duvets not very nice and tidy.

Thank you so much ! ...maybe the dust was because the work in progress in the same building we had in that time . Normally no dust is in the guesthouse ... :)

I loved this placed.

• 20th May 2014

They overbooked so I didn't get to stay there but they made it next to impossible for me to get my deposit back.

• 1st May 2014

I never see you here Anna! Who are you please??

The B & B says there is breakfast included, but they only provides cookies and instant coffee. The food was not enough for all guests. The bathroom and kitchen remained dirty throughout our stay. The room we stayed in was very noisy because of the gas heater located inside the room. Also, you could hear the noise from other guests who woke up early.

Girls thanks for helping us to be always better than yesterday! Honestly It's the first time that this quiet and clean place received a review Like this... I think you are very original people and I appreciate this :))

Perfect place to stay in a Rome city break. The owner was the best host and you really feel like home in Ape Latina. Super clean, well decorated and well located. Perfect for couples or small friend groups. Can't find anything wrong to say about this place!

• 4th Apr 2014
  • Portugal

Location good. price good.

• 3rd Apr 2014
  • South Korea

This was the best hostel I ever stayed in, and I stayed in a lot of hostels. Hosts were so nice and helpful with parking, recommendations, route planning.... Rooms were clean and spacious. Bathroom clean. Location is great, we didn't have to use the car at all. Wireless worked perfect. Nothing bad to say. :) greetings!

• 31st Mar 2014
  • Croatia

We really loved the place, it felt like home!It is quiet, clean and comfortable and it is just 8 minutes away from the Colosseo and 10-15 min. from the Termini, really easy to find.Francesca, the owner, speaks English fluently and gives you a lot of valuable information about where to go, where to eat e.t.c..No matter how much I tried I couldn't find anything negative to comment on.

• 20th Mar 2014
  • Greece

Thanks a lot !!

This place has amazing energy- Lovingly decorated by the proprietor, Francesca, who made me feel totally at home. I can tell she is a cool lady- and one I'd like to be friends with! The room was spotlessly clean, bed was very comfortable, free fruit, croissants, tea in the kitchen, free shampoo and soap...... it was lovely. I was sad to leave!

• 26th Feb 2014

I had to put BAD reviews, but I hope Francesca will change and will become more punctual, attentive and she will take her work more seriously. Might be she is nice and only in our case she was... Anyway good Bed and Breakfast, excellent location.

This small guesthouse is one of the best I have been . Perfect located, clean and very friendly staff ! Highly recommended

• 18th Feb 2014