Ape Latina Reviews

Via Angelo Poliziano, 27, Rome, Italy

Really great place to stay, I felt like in home.

The ape latina is great. The host Francesca is amazing and very helpful. The location is perfect, you can walk to the metro in 10 min. There are plenty of shops and coffee bars nearby.

• 23rd Jul 2014

Great location and price. Francesca is a great host who will do everything possible to make sure you have a great stay in Rome.

Decent location near the Colesseum and a metro station. Francesca is an amazing hostess. She was very knowledgable on things to see and when and gladly answers any and all questions. My wife and myself were celebrating our 4th year anniversary and her birthday and Francesca gave us a lovely bottle of red wine on the house. It was a great stay!

I had a great stay at Ape Latina . They were very welcoming the room was nice and the bed was very comfortable . I really liked my stay and I defenately recommend this hostel .

• 29th May 2014

Francesca was an amazing host! The location is perfect for seeing everything on the east side of the Tiber. Francesca lets you feel right at home and provides you with so much information and local tips so that you can make the most of your trip. Highly recommend this hotel.

• 26th May 2014

cleanless quite good but the furniture was covered with a little dust, and the duvets not very nice and tidy.

Thank you so much ! ...maybe the dust was because the work in progress in the same building we had in that time . Normally no dust is in the guesthouse ... :)

I loved this placed.

• 20th May 2014

They overbooked so I didn't get to stay there but they made it next to impossible for me to get my deposit back.

• 1st May 2014

I never see you here Anna! Who are you please??

The B & B says there is breakfast included, but they only provides cookies and instant coffee. The food was not enough for all guests. The bathroom and kitchen remained dirty throughout our stay. The room we stayed in was very noisy because of the gas heater located inside the room. Also, you could hear the noise from other guests who woke up early.

Girls thanks for helping us to be always better than yesterday! Honestly It's the first time that this quiet and clean place received a review Like this... I think you are very original people and I appreciate this :))

Perfect place to stay in a Rome city break. The owner was the best host and you really feel like home in Ape Latina. Super clean, well decorated and well located. Perfect for couples or small friend groups. Can't find anything wrong to say about this place!

• 4th Apr 2014
  • Portugal

Location good. price good.

• 3rd Apr 2014
  • South Korea

This was the best hostel I ever stayed in, and I stayed in a lot of hostels. Hosts were so nice and helpful with parking, recommendations, route planning.... Rooms were clean and spacious. Bathroom clean. Location is great, we didn't have to use the car at all. Wireless worked perfect. Nothing bad to say. :) greetings!

• 31st Mar 2014