Superb 731 Total Reviews
Superb 731 Total Reviews
Apinelo Hostel Located at Ulica Sv. Petra Starog 42, , Split.
Croatia
Split 21000 Ulica Sv. Petra Starog 42
94% 731
43.5058029 16.4449238
    Rooms available

• Hong Kong, Male, 18-24
20th Sep 2016

That place was relly nice,strongly recommend

• Australia, Mixed Group, 18-24
16th Sep 2016

I had a fantastic stay a Apinelo Hostel, our room was clean and very comfortable. The staff were very accommodating and helpful. The location is a 5 minute walk to the port and right next to a supermarket. Would recommend this hostel and look forward to returning again soon!

• Ireland, Male, 25-30
14th Sep 2016

We stayed in a private room away from he main hostel therefore we were away from interaction with the other people (hence my neutral score on atmosphere). We didn't mind though as we had just come fro. Hvar and need a day or two down time. The room was lovely and the tv/computer was handy. The Wifi was god. There was a disco ball in the room which was unusual but a nice touch. I would recommend a private room to a couple looking to explore split. For single travellers the dorms are located if

• Chile, Female, 18-24
12th Sep 2016

Love it! Small hostel but cosy, the stuff was really nice and helpful.

12th Sep 2016

It was great to stay there! The only problem was that there was only one bathroom, which could be horrible during the high season, but in September it was bearable. The two girls from the reception were very nice and let me use the shower and kitchen even after my check out. I had a problem because I made a reservation for two beds but my friend never showed up; however, I didn't have to pay for my friend since the hostel received requests for that bed, so they didn't have any losts! Thanks !

• Australia, Male, 25-30
9th Sep 2016

Awesome place. Friendly staff. 5 minute walk to old town. We got the double bed own rooms - was like having ur own apartment. Recommend if u you want a good launch pad for when you head out in split.

• Romania, Female, 41+
7th Sep 2016

The room was situated very near the old town and other facilities.Very good place to stay, clean. quiet and good price.Thank you to the staff who were very helpful! I strongly recommended.

• matthewdavidmiles2557
  • New Zealand, Male, 31-40
7th Sep 2016

We were very happy with our stay here.. was really affordable yet clean & modern, and with very genuinely friendly & helpful staff. The disco ball in our room made our night!!

5th Sep 2016

Great location and nice rooms, the staff was very helpful they go above and beyond.

• England, Couple, 18-24
3rd Sep 2016

Memory foam mattress and disco ball, need I say more! Great private room but in a separate building to hostel so not much atmosphere which didn't bother us but wouldn't be good for solo travellers