Apinelo Hostel Reviews

Ulica Sv. Petra Starog 42, Split, Croatia

Enjoying to stay here , comfortable room , friendly staff value for money

Perfect hostel! I stayed there with my friend. We planned to stay for one night but we liked the hostel and the city a lot that we extended our stay. Very friendly ambiance and superb location. Very close to the station and beaches! Receptionists are very good :) really enjoyed our stay!

Very quiet, small hostel. We stayed in the private room which was a great value. We even had a tv and a disco ball. Extremely clean. Has a pretty well stocked kitchen.

The staff at reception was very helpful. Told me all information I need for a stay in Split. Location is good, very near main Bus station. A few minutes walk from old town. Room was quiet and comfortable, suitable for a good sleep.

My friend and I stayed in one of the private apartments. We had a large double bed, a kitchen and bathroom all to ourselves. After resolving a small hot water issue after the first night everything was great. Excellent value for two people! The staff were lovely and had answers to all our questions.

It is really new hostel ! Cool atmosphere and you can meet another people We had one night at double bed room , they have everything u need even computer and disco lights ! Very clean and friendly staff , and good location near the bus station

nice location but the facility was not so good

Awesome hostel staff. Beds comfy & good facilities. Only complaint is how TINY the bathroom is. Otherwise, a great stay easy walking distance from everything.

One of the young lady in front desk was very friendly and helpful during my stay. Very lovely place cosy, comfort, very clean, very quite, very spacious for a 04 bed dom, location very closed to everything. You can cook and the kitchen always clean, locker Super big and come with a lock and hanger as well. So far is the best hostel I even stay during my one moth Europe trip. Really worth of the money you pay!!!

Great little hostel with friendly and helpful staff - excellent location the the bus and old town etc.

Cleanest hostel I've ever been to. Nicest staff I've sever had. Comfiest beds on my entire trip. Staff are amazing. Perfect location. You are a fool if you don't stay here.

Close from ferry terminal, bus station, old town, everything! The staffs are friendly. helpful, give me enough information. I must say about matress. It was the comfiest during this 3 moths travel!! The locker and room are huge with key and hanger. Everywhere was clean. I stayed in off season so I didn't have any difficulty to use kitchen or shower room. They have only one toilet and shower room each for male and female so if you stay in summer it might be problem.

방 넓고 깨끗함 리셉션 착함 주방은 작지만 있을건 다 있어서 불편함 없음 화장실이 별로 없지만 괜찮다

I was only there for a night. Beds are really comfy and the rooms are nice. Everything was very clean and the staff were extremely nice.

great staying there. you should choose here. it was a great stay only except the whether at that time i was there.

Best place I've stayed so far. The staff were the loveliest people in the world, I arrived supper late due to complications and someone still came to check me in and made me feel right at home. Great recommendations on what to do and where to go and they showed you where everything was on the map they give you. Spotless bedrooms, bathrooms and kitchen were cleaned daily and well stocked, cleanest place I've stayed. The kitchen had lots of utensils and a great stash of free food, tea and coffee.

I only stayed one night but the staff were so friendly and told me everything I could see and do. They were more than happy to let me stay after check out and use the kitchen and common spaces since it was pouring rain outside. The aircon and wifi worked well.

Double room was great. Hot water could last longer.

The staff were amazing, the girl on at nights i didnt catch her name but blonde hair and glasses was the most helpful person ever and always so happy ! Theres not much of a common room its more of a hostel like an apartment with dining room table rather than common room area. But location is great, very clean a decent enough kitchen. Thanks guys!

Great location. We stayed in a private and so zero atmosphere. Very nice room though, like a fancy hotel.

« first « Prev 1 2 3