9.3
Superb 600 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 600 Total Reviews
Apinelo Hostel Located at Ulica Sv. Petra Starog 42, , Split.
Croatia
Split 21000 Ulica Sv. Petra Starog 42
93% 600
43.5058029 16.4449238
    Rooms available

17th May 2016

The receptionist made our stay worth it! She was more informative than any tour company, ferry company, and bus stop we asked! We loved our private apartment-so clean and roomy with private kitchen and restroom. Wifi works well and they also have a tv w cable in our room and computer! They Exceeded our expectations.

15th May 2016

Nice staff and good location

• JinyoungLaura
15th May 2016

Perfect location, Very clean place and Very very kind staff and also very cozy!! If i go Split again, i would stay here one more time!!

• India, Female, 31-40
7th May 2016

The staff is super friendly. Chatted with me, guided me through the city and the ferry times. I was in Split on St.Duje Festival over 2 nights, the room was calm, quite opposite to the lovely chaos outside. Very close to the bus station and harbour with fast connections to airport. I bumped into the bathroom door a couple of times, it is slightly small. But would heartily recommend Apinelo for a quick stopover at Split.

• hollymaum
  • Canada, Female, 25-30
7th May 2016

We stayed in a private room. Very central. The hostel it's self was pretty easy to find once we got it on maps. Quick 5 minute walk from bus/train/boat station. The girl at the reception desk was SUPER helpful and sweet. She told us all the good spots to go and showed us on a map how to get there. She walked us up to our room and gave us a tour. Private room was amazing, disco ball and a clean bathroom. What more do you need?? GREAT HOSTEL, 11/10. Made our time here very enjoyable. :)

30th Apr 2016

버스터미널,페리선착장이랑 10분정도거리에 있어요! 위치는 좋아요! 올드타운,리바거리도 10분이면 갈 수 있어서 좋았습니다! 호스텔에 엘리베이터가 없는데 2층이라 캐리어 들고 가기 힘들지만 스탭들이 친절해서 다 들어주긴합니다. 스탭들이 모두 친절해서 참 좋았어요. 지도에 설명도 잘해주고 페리시간표,예약도 모두 친절히 도와주었습니다. 화장실이랑 샤워실이 하나밖에 없는게 불편해요. 비수기라서 화장실이 밀리거나 그런것은 없었지만 늦게 씻으면 따뜻한 물이 잘 안나오는 경우가 있었습니다. 성수기에는 사람이 많아서 화장실이 밀릴 것 같아요. 부엌이 있기는 한데 작아서 한꺼번에 여러사람이 요리를 하기에는 부족합니다. 시설자체는 깔끔하고 좋았어요. 저렴한가격에 좋은위치라서 그냥 무난하게 썼던 것 같아요.

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
21st Apr 2016
6.3

Apinelo is a bit of a strange hostel- it's very small, and really lacks the hostel feel, other than the fact that you sleep in a dorm. The common spaces are very limited and cramped, and even when full I don't think that more than 15 or so people could stay there. All of that limits the social aspect of the hostel experience. On the other hand, the location is pretty good, just outside the old town, and an easy walk to most places you want to be. Staff is nice, and the place is clean.

21st Apr 2016

I only stayed 1 night because I was in a rush to get to the islands, but I liked it here, and would gladly return. The staff and everyone I met were really sweet and the room was wonderful, it had everything I needed. I liked the location too because I imagine staying nearer to the old town can be really loud and disrupt the sleep. All in all, I highly recommend this place!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
19th Apr 2016

I chose this hostel because of it's locality - so close to the bus station! The staff are some of the friendliest I've had and nothing is too much effort for them... Quiet and friendly atmosphere - I would recommend!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
18th Apr 2016

Really loved this hostel! Looked dodgy from the outside but was super modern and well thought out. One bathroom but only a few people, was super clean though and a decent kitchen. Had a great stay!