Superb 586 Total Reviews
Superb 586 Total Reviews
Apinelo Hostel Located at Ulica Sv. Petra Starog 42, , Split.
Croatia
Split 21000 Ulica Sv. Petra Starog 42
91% 586
43.5058029 16.4449238
    Rooms available

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
21st Apr 2016
6.3

Apinelo is a bit of a strange hostel- it's very small, and really lacks the hostel feel, other than the fact that you sleep in a dorm. The common spaces are very limited and cramped, and even when full I don't think that more than 15 or so people could stay there. All of that limits the social aspect of the hostel experience. On the other hand, the location is pretty good, just outside the old town, and an easy walk to most places you want to be. Staff is nice, and the place is clean.

21st Apr 2016

I only stayed 1 night because I was in a rush to get to the islands, but I liked it here, and would gladly return. The staff and everyone I met were really sweet and the room was wonderful, it had everything I needed. I liked the location too because I imagine staying nearer to the old town can be really loud and disrupt the sleep. All in all, I highly recommend this place!

• Globetrotter
19th Apr 2016

I chose this hostel because of it's locality - so close to the bus station! The staff are some of the friendliest I've had and nothing is too much effort for them... Quiet and friendly atmosphere - I would recommend!

18th Apr 2016

Really loved this hostel! Looked dodgy from the outside but was super modern and well thought out. One bathroom but only a few people, was super clean though and a decent kitchen. Had a great stay!

• Canada, Female, 18-24
4th Apr 2016

The staff was AWESOME!!! They were so kind and friendly. I didn't get my bag at the airport and the woman at the front desk called every day multiple times to get more information. When my bag finally arrived 4 days later, the man working the evening waited until 11pm to receive it and return it to me. If you have any questions about the city, they have answers and are always making sure you are ok. Everything is super clean, beds are comfortable and the location is great. Thank you!!

• England, Female, 25-30
29th Mar 2016
6.6

The hostel was good in many areas (and special respect to the receptionist who went out of her way to help another girl with lost bags and was generally lovely) but the lack of staff at night caused problems for me. There weren't many people in the hostel,but someone was bringing strangers into the hostel, and into my dorm while I slept. I found it very intimidating when I realised that there was no authority to help. As a result, despite how lovely the day staff are, I wouldn't stay here again.

26th Mar 2016

This hostel is amazing. The staff is friendly and wants you to have a great time while your in Split. In one situation the woman made a reservation for me without me even asking her to do so, which was very helpful! The beds are extremely comfy and the rooms are clean, smell good, and have a nice feel. The location is minutes away from the historical part of Split, 10 minutes away from some of the beaches, and just overall in a great location. The best hostel I've ever stayed in.

• clarad
22nd Mar 2016

The two girls that helped run the place were so sweet and friendly and helpful! The location is good and so close to the bus station :) thank you!!!

• Serbia, Male, 25-30
17th Mar 2016

Very nice place in the heart of Split. Helpful staff. Stayed here for 2 nights had an awesome time. Only thing missing is a common room

20th Feb 2016

Only spent one night here. I was upgraded from a dorm to a private room which was a nice surprise. The staff here are very bubbly and friendly. Clean and comfortable. Good location. Wifi connection is decent. Kitchen is very narrow, and there isn't a common area other than the dining table.