Apinelo Hostel Reviews

Petrova 42, Split, Croatia

Beautiful hostel, newly decorated, clean, comfortable beds, lots of space in dorms including wardrobe-sized lockers! Staff were friendly and helpful. More of a restful place than a party place but easy to meet people to have fun out in split. Would recommend to friends.

Amazing incredibly clean and each person has their own giant locker as well as bed lamp + socket. Very secure to access the hostel too and it's location is no more than 10 mins walk away from virtually all points of interest including Marjan Park. The three ladies running reception are the BEST EVER - really friendly and taking time out to answer all questions in detail. Great showers too. Easy to meet new people too. One of the best hostels I've stayed at, can't recommend this enough.

Really impressed with the kindness of the owners. Gave us really useful local tips. Place is clean and well located.

• 11th Aug 2014
  • Spain

Great hostel, great location, staff are very friendly and very helpful. Rooms are a nice size complete with disco ball and a TV/computer. The only negative is that the bathrooms are right next to the sitting area so not the most private but overall it's a great hostel!

This hostel is really great.We were in a lovely apartment, very, very clean, very close to the old town.The PC in apartment is a good facility.And , above all, staff was extremely nice. I definitely reccommend Apinelo!

Great place, awesome location, take advantage of the toc bistro coupon they give. Super nice ppl, met some mates at the hostel too. Facilities a but weird, the bathroom is split weirdly into shower and non shower and there's only one of each. Overall amazing. Would stay again.

After travelling through Europe for 6 weeks, I can definitely say this hostel was my absolute favourite! It is very close to the centre of Split, and situated right next to a large supermarket, the staff are amazingly friendly and will provide any help they can. 6-bed dorm was roomy and comfy, with large locker+key provided, small and clean kitchen if needed, female bathroom was always clean! The overall vibe is lovely, homey and chill, so not a party hostel, but absolutely worth it!! 10/10

• 30th Jul 2014

My friend and I booked a single room at the hostel and we even got our own little appartement (without kitchen but this didn't bothered us at all) so this was really value for money! Also location of the hostel is perfect! And the staff very very friendly, nice atmosphere. I also like the fact that it is no party hostel and we can have our rest at night :-)

Brilliant girl on the desk could not have more to help us, she really made the stay. Fun room with disco ball and great time.

Good place to stay. nothing special but everthing is clean en the staff is very handfull. the only thing is that the staff was away and i didn't had the key to come in. they would be back in 10 min but it was 35 min. There is a supermarket next door.

Really decent little hostel. Great location that is close to bus/ferry/train, supermarkets & ATM. Good sized room, comfy bed and huge lockers. Would stay here again if I came to Split and would recommend.

Only stayed for one night as I was flying home the following day. The place was spotless! One of the cleanest hostels I have ever stayed at. Bed was comfortable, room was very spacious (communal areas were quite small but this was not a problem for me personally). Bus and train station practically at the end of the street and situated right next door to a supermarket. Would definitely recommend this place to other travellers passing through Split. Each guest also gets a big locker.

There wasn't much of an atmosphere, so if you're looking to find drinking partners this probably isn't the place. If you don't, however, Apinelo is perfect! The rooms were spotless, the lockers were huge, the showers were great and it was a 5 minute walk to the main street. Would definitely come back.

Great little hostel super easy to get to from the port and bus station. Very sweet staff with great suggestions on what to do. If you're like me, this is either the first or last stop before/after a week long sail. Wifi is good, lockers big enough for your big backpack/medium suitcase. Great value, will definitely come back!

Here is the best hostel! Although I rested in there just 1 day, It was really nice. The staff is really kind and cute, she got a smile always! It made me feel so good. :) The hostel is located nearby beach and old town, so you can arrive all the places in 10 mins. C'est le meilleure hostel. Je suis resté à là pendant 1 jour seulment mais c'était très bon. L'employée est très gentile et sympa, elle souris toujours. Ca me rendait heurese :) L'hostel est situé près de la plages et vielle ville.

• 1st Jul 2014
  • South Korea

small common spaces (kitchen and bathroom), but very clean, cool staff, very close to the old town.

I spent only one night in the hostel but I really enjoyed my stay here. Is it a very small hostel with few rooms but the atmosphere is friendly. My room was spacious, clean and modern. I would recommend this hostel.

Great hostel, amazing and friendly staff that will help you at any time. Clean rooms, kitchen and bathrooms. Nothing bad to say about this place, would definetely stay there again.

Stayed in two hostels in Split, they were both good, but I only stayed one here due to availability. The girl working the desk here was really nice. The "common room" is tiny though, and there is only one guy's bathroom. Would stay here again though, it was pretty chill.

Apinelo Hostel was really clean and only a short walk from the centre of Split. The member of staff who checked me in was really helpful and pointed out lots of things to do places to eat / visit etc before I headed out. The facilities are really new and the rooms are spacious with really large lockers to hang clothes in as well as housing luggage (it fit my large backpack no problems). I'd definitely recommend Apinelo to other travellers.

« first « Prev 1 2 3