Apinelo Hostel Reviews

Petrova 42, Split, Croatia

My friend and I booked a single room at the hostel and we even got our own little appartement (without kitchen but this didn't bothered us at all) so this was really value for money! Also location of the hostel is perfect! And the staff very very friendly, nice atmosphere. I also like the fact that it is no party hostel and we can have our rest at night :-)

Really decent little hostel. Great location that is close to bus/ferry/train, supermarkets & ATM. Good sized room, comfy bed and huge lockers. Would stay here again if I came to Split and would recommend.

Only stayed for one night as I was flying home the following day. The place was spotless! One of the cleanest hostels I have ever stayed at. Bed was comfortable, room was very spacious (communal areas were quite small but this was not a problem for me personally). Bus and train station practically at the end of the street and situated right next door to a supermarket. Would definitely recommend this place to other travellers passing through Split. Each guest also gets a big locker.

There wasn't much of an atmosphere, so if you're looking to find drinking partners this probably isn't the place. If you don't, however, Apinelo is perfect! The rooms were spotless, the lockers were huge, the showers were great and it was a 5 minute walk to the main street. Would definitely come back.

Great little hostel super easy to get to from the port and bus station. Very sweet staff with great suggestions on what to do. If you're like me, this is either the first or last stop before/after a week long sail. Wifi is good, lockers big enough for your big backpack/medium suitcase. Great value, will definitely come back!

Here is the best hostel! Although I rested in there just 1 day, It was really nice. The staff is really kind and cute, she got a smile always! It made me feel so good. :) The hostel is located nearby beach and old town, so you can arrive all the places in 10 mins. C'est le meilleure hostel. Je suis resté à là pendant 1 jour seulment mais c'était très bon. L'employée est très gentile et sympa, elle souris toujours. Ca me rendait heurese :) L'hostel est situé près de la plages et vielle ville.

• 1st Jul 2014
  • South Korea

small common spaces (kitchen and bathroom), but very clean, cool staff, very close to the old town.

I spent only one night in the hostel but I really enjoyed my stay here. Is it a very small hostel with few rooms but the atmosphere is friendly. My room was spacious, clean and modern. I would recommend this hostel.

Great hostel, amazing and friendly staff that will help you at any time. Clean rooms, kitchen and bathrooms. Nothing bad to say about this place, would definetely stay there again.

Stayed in two hostels in Split, they were both good, but I only stayed one here due to availability. The girl working the desk here was really nice. The "common room" is tiny though, and there is only one guy's bathroom. Would stay here again though, it was pretty chill.

Apinelo Hostel was really clean and only a short walk from the centre of Split. The member of staff who checked me in was really helpful and pointed out lots of things to do places to eat / visit etc before I headed out. The facilities are really new and the rooms are spacious with really large lockers to hang clothes in as well as housing luggage (it fit my large backpack no problems). I'd definitely recommend Apinelo to other travellers.

I loved it , the staff was really helpful amd friendly , hope to visit again some time :D

• 13th Jun 2014
  • Lebanon

I've stayed at over 10 different hostels in all different countries. This is by far my favorite. Staff is AMAZING and so helpful. Location is right next to the port and beach. Place is quaint and cute. Not a party house so if that is what you're looking for, this might not be the place. But I highly recommend it. BONUS: beds are soooo comfy! Feels like temperputic beds ❤️!

The people were super nice!! Highly recommand!

Great hostel, close to the port. Very clean and rooms were extremely spacious! Staff were friendly and helpful

We felt very safe despite no lock on our 5-person room door. The location was within walking distance of the bus station and the directions were clear. The staff was very friendly and helpful, the atmosphere was open and calm and the bathrooms were small but amazingly clean!

comfy bed, all clean everywhere, super-motivated staff. Security 80% because dorms rooms couldn't be closed (however there are lockers provided). Location very convenient, max 10 minutes away from old town, 5 minutes away from Bus/Train/Ferry station, 5 minutes away from the closest beach.

Stayed in a double en suite room and could not believe what great value for money this hostel was. Everything we need and more, a tv and computer in the room and to top it all off a disco ball! Would not stay anywhere else if I returned to Split. Highly recommend.

• 4th Jun 2014
  • Northern Ireland

Great location. Clean and modern

Keeping the doors closed at night might be a way to reduce the number of mosquitoes in the rooms.