Apinelo Hostel Reviews

Ulica Sv. Petra Starog 42, Split, Croatia

This hostel had the comfiest beds. After sleeping on a variety of uncomfortable bunks in hostels on my trip, this place was a breath of fresh air. Very close to the train station and town. Staff here were AMAZING: super knowledgable, kind and helpful. Rooms large, bright and clean with huge lockers and windows. Would recommend to anyone visiting Split. Thank you for an awesome stay!

Well located. Showers are a bit small but there a huge lockers in the dorm rooms. Staff were friendly and helpful.

The staff at Apinelo were incredible - I'd stayed in Split previously but when I arrived at Apinelo I was given a fantastic overview of the city, where to go, what to see, how to get there.... I felt like I'd never seen Split before! The facilities are new, clean, beds have own lights and shelves and the lockers are big enough for all your luggage. Great stay!

The staff at this hostel have seriously got to be some of the nicest I have ever come across (especially the young lady with dark hair). So friendly, helpful, accommodating and willing to give general tourist advice. It was so lovely I ended up staying for three nights. Rooms are spacious, air conditioned and the type of traveller at the time of my stay was much the same as me chilled, friendly etc. The only suggestion I have would be a communal lounge to socialise, otherwise amazing hostel!

I've been to many hostels, but this hostel has to be one of the best. The staff are incredibly attentive, the location is perfect, the rooms and the cleanliness are spot on and the atmosphere is decent. Will be staying here again if I come back to split.

Very good location and helpful staff. Amazing internet access. Computer inside the room was definitely a plus.

The staff was extremely nice and helpful, and I felt perfectly safe, but there isn't much of a social atmosphere, so I sadly didn't make any new friends there. The location was perfect though!

Amazing hostel!!! The nicest girls work there behind reception. They are friendly and willing to help you with anything. Great facilities as well. It's a small hostel but everything is clean and tidy. Nice storage , large rooms, and decent beds with wifi. They were even kind enough to let us store our bags at their hostel and chill out in the common area for most of the night while we waited for a flight ....... This was 4 days after we left their hostel and they still remembered us ! 10/10

• 10th Sep 2015

Good location very near to the bus station, old town and beach. Stayed in the standard double which was nice just a bit humid but there was air conditioning. Would definitely stay here again as the staff were so helpful.

We stayed in a 3-bed private, it was lovely. Big tv with the internet so can lie in bed and watch movies, comfortable bed, lovely shower, kitchen facilities, max. 5 minute walk from the centre of Split, and close to one of the beaches. The disco ball in our room was probably one of our favourite features of any hostel we have stayed in on our trip around Europe, so freaking cool. Thank you Apinelo!

I did have a very nice stay at Apinelo Hostel. The apartment (5 minutes from the reception) was really cosy and neatly arranged. The facilities provided were also very good and handy. The location couldn't be better: walking distance from major tourist sites and port/railwary/bus station. Staff were very kind and helpful. I would definitely recommend Apinelo Hostel to other travelers.

Nice and clean hostel. Enough space and lockers to put not only our valuables but your whole bag secure. The nice thing is that not every where stuff and bags are laying around.

Everything was excellent! The staff is very helpful, the location and the room are great - I would definitely recommend this Hostel to anyone visiting Split.

Very friendly hostel. Ready for any situation

• 2nd Sep 2015

Brunette lady who checked us in was lovely, but the woman working the evening was pretty rude and abrupt which made us feel pretty awkward so we stayed in our room most of the time, could not fault the room it was clean,air con and a disco ball

Hi. We will deal with this staff problem immediately. Sorry for any inconvenience. Kind regards and thank you for staying with us.

Stayed in a private twin with shared bathroom. Very small hostel so only one toilet and shower required although these facilities were extremely small. Fantastic security and exceptionally helpful staff. Due to the small size of the hostel there is not much atmosphere.... no where to really sit and meet other travellers other than in the kitchen. Was a group up late talking until midnight who were very loud which was disappointing however other than that no complaints. Would recommend

It's definitely a good place to stay during your stay in Split, very close to all touristic attractions, beach, supermarket, restaurants and the bus station. The staff were very helpful being always ready to help with everything possible. I would definitely stay there again if visiting Split one more time.

I loved this hostel. Great staff, very clean and safe rooms and a good location. I was actually sad to leave.

Wonderful stay! We had the private room downstairs and all was glorious! The staff went out of their way to help us multiples times, day and night. Brilliant spot, lovely people, super close to everything. Supermarket right next door. A friendly little bar was only a few steps away as well full of entertaining locals, however total silence once in our bed at night to sleep. Would definitely come again and recommend to others.

Lovely dorms and best beds I've stayed in this trip. Big lockers for each bed. Only small down side is that there is only one very small shower. Otherwise nice little hostel