Apinelo Hostel Reviews

Ulica Sv. Petra Starog 42, Split, Croatia

One of the best hostels we've stayed. The room was excellent, very clean and super comfortable. We booked a private room so it was like having your own apartment which it was great. The staff was super friendly and helpful, we would definitely go back. Thank you!

This hostel was in a great location, very close to the port/bus station, as well as the old town. There were also several restaurants in the area that were great and significantly more affordable than the more tourist-frequented spots in the old town. The staff was lovely and very helpful in helping me plan a day trip to Krka, as well as check bus and catamaran schedules. My only complaint would be that there were only two bathrooms (one male, one female), which was very inconvenient at times.

Just awesome, we stayed in a deluxe private apartment with the same price of a 10-person dorm in Vienna. Simply speechless when we arrived in the enormous hostel room. It's just better than a hotel room. We have our own kitchen, bathroom, TV, computer and even a disco ball. Everything was working fine here and it is located right next to a supermarket, so convenient.

Fine hostel. Lovely staff. Excellent location. However the men's shower was almost flooded. Except that it was brilliant.

Amazing hostel! The staff were so kind and helpful, and the facilities are really clean. The bed are really comfortable, and each bed had a reading light and plugin. I loved my stay, and I would recommend this hostel to anybody.

The staff were beyond helpful. My bus was late coming in but the man at the front desk waited past the hours of operation to let me in. Nice one apenilo hostel

. the locker is so big you can hide a human. very very central.very clean hostel. lights and electricity at bedside. the staff is helpful as well. very clean toilet but i say its a bit small.its really small toilet but as clean as it is small. ;) still i'll give i give 10/10 for all.

1 2 3 Next » last »