Apinelo Hostel Reviews

Petrova 42, Split, Croatia

Great little hostel super easy to get to from the port and bus station. Very sweet staff with great suggestions on what to do. If you're like me, this is either the first or last stop before/after a week long sail. Wifi is good, lockers big enough for your big backpack/medium suitcase. Great value, will definitely come back!

Here is the best hostel! Although I rested in there just 1 day, It was really nice. The staff is really kind and cute, she got a smile always! It made me feel so good. :) The hostel is located nearby beach and old town, so you can arrive all the places in 10 mins. C'est le meilleure hostel. Je suis resté à là pendant 1 jour seulment mais c'était très bon. L'employée est très gentile et sympa, elle souris toujours. Ca me rendait heurese :) L'hostel est situé près de la plages et vielle ville.

• 1st Jul 2014
  • South Korea

small common spaces (kitchen and bathroom), but very clean, cool staff, very close to the old town.

I spent only one night in the hostel but I really enjoyed my stay here. Is it a very small hostel with few rooms but the atmosphere is friendly. My room was spacious, clean and modern. I would recommend this hostel.

Great hostel, amazing and friendly staff that will help you at any time. Clean rooms, kitchen and bathrooms. Nothing bad to say about this place, would definetely stay there again.

Stayed in two hostels in Split, they were both good, but I only stayed one here due to availability. The girl working the desk here was really nice. The "common room" is tiny though, and there is only one guy's bathroom. Would stay here again though, it was pretty chill.

Apinelo Hostel was really clean and only a short walk from the centre of Split. The member of staff who checked me in was really helpful and pointed out lots of things to do places to eat / visit etc before I headed out. The facilities are really new and the rooms are spacious with really large lockers to hang clothes in as well as housing luggage (it fit my large backpack no problems). I'd definitely recommend Apinelo to other travellers.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »