Apinelo Hostel Reviews

Petrova 42, Split, Croatia

Stayed in two hostels in Split, they were both good, but I only stayed one here due to availability. The girl working the desk here was really nice. The "common room" is tiny though, and there is only one guy's bathroom. Would stay here again though, it was pretty chill.

Apinelo Hostel was really clean and only a short walk from the centre of Split. The member of staff who checked me in was really helpful and pointed out lots of things to do places to eat / visit etc before I headed out. The facilities are really new and the rooms are spacious with really large lockers to hang clothes in as well as housing luggage (it fit my large backpack no problems). I'd definitely recommend Apinelo to other travellers.

I loved it , the staff was really helpful amd friendly , hope to visit again some time :D

• 13th Jun 2014
  • Lebanon

I've stayed at over 10 different hostels in all different countries. This is by far my favorite. Staff is AMAZING and so helpful. Location is right next to the port and beach. Place is quaint and cute. Not a party house so if that is what you're looking for, this might not be the place. But I highly recommend it. BONUS: beds are soooo comfy! Feels like temperputic beds ❤️!

The people were super nice!! Highly recommand!

Great hostel, close to the port. Very clean and rooms were extremely spacious! Staff were friendly and helpful

We felt very safe despite no lock on our 5-person room door. The location was within walking distance of the bus station and the directions were clear. The staff was very friendly and helpful, the atmosphere was open and calm and the bathrooms were small but amazingly clean!

comfy bed, all clean everywhere, super-motivated staff. Security 80% because dorms rooms couldn't be closed (however there are lockers provided). Location very convenient, max 10 minutes away from old town, 5 minutes away from Bus/Train/Ferry station, 5 minutes away from the closest beach.

Stayed in a double en suite room and could not believe what great value for money this hostel was. Everything we need and more, a tv and computer in the room and to top it all off a disco ball! Would not stay anywhere else if I returned to Split. Highly recommend.

• 4th Jun 2014
  • Northern Ireland

Great location. Clean and modern

Keeping the doors closed at night might be a way to reduce the number of mosquitoes in the rooms.

Extremely friendly and helpful staff, perfect location minutes from town and beech.

• 28th May 2014