Apollo Bay Backpackers Lodge Reviews

23 Pascoe st Apollo Bay, Apollo Bay, Australia

My stay in this hostel was fantastic! We just needed a room to sleep at night and go back to melbourne early in the morning (6am). The guy who checked us in was really friendly and kind, he propose us to start the breakfast early (usually starts at 7am) so we could eat something before getting the road. Very cozy and comfortable place, the shower was really hot and relaxing. The breakfast was so good and the wi fi is a plus too. I would definitely stay there again, highly recommended!

I was originally told that there would only be two or three of us staying the night, however more people arrived later on. The bed was comfortable, the communal area was clean, the layout of the communal area made it easy to chat and get to know people. Free wifi is a winner too! I really enjoyed my stay

The hostel was really nice although the cooking material is not so good. (all the frying pan are without a handle for example). Breakfast is very nice! =)

I only stayed at the hostel for 1 night when driving the Great Ocean Road. Location is very good and the building was very clean with a spacious common room. It wasn't too busy so we were able to cook and eat straight away. It was very relaxed and we had a fun night playing drinking games in the common room with some fellow travellers.