Apollo Bay Eco YHA Reviews

5 Pascoe Street, Apollo Bay, Australia

Really clean and organised. Plenty of social space. A great place for families and people over 30's. There is heat for cold days and the cosiest couch and fireplace in the lounge!

Great hostel - it's the second time we've stayed there. Very friendly staff and immaculately clean!

Probably the most thoughtfully-designed, spacious, clean and chilled hostel I've ever stayed at. The multiple kitchen and chill out spaces (complete with a fireplace) are awesome. The rooms were spacious and with great thoughtful touches such as individual lamps for each bunk bed. Very impressed!

Lovely quiet hostel just a couple of minutes walk from the gorgeous seafront. Ample off-road parking and really clean rooms. The guy on reception recommended the italian restaurant Casalingo for dinner which had great seafood on offer. Lovely stop off on our weekend road trip along the Great Ocean Road

Staff were lovely and very helpful. The facilities were great and the kitchen was amazing and very clean.

Great hostel, immaculate facilities with an outstanding, absolutely spotless kitchen.

• 13th Jan 2015

Everything was very clean and the beds were comfortable. The rooftop patio was a really nice addition (the sunset is beautiful from up there). I can't say much about the location as I was driving and I only stayed in Apollo bay over night. Everyone was very social and I met some good friends while I was here.