Apostrophe Reviews

Geerdinkhof 258, Amsterdam, Netherlands

Can't say much about Apostrophe, there was a problem with the hot water so we couldn't stay there. But the landlord put us up in a really wonderful hotel nearby, so absolutely great service there.

Little bit expensive, but it is true I booked quite last minute. Really cure B&B at about 30 minutes from the centre (10 mins walking + 2 metro changes). Jan is really a kind person, very helpful and the breakfast super!!! Common bathroom but very clean.

Hi, I had problems when I arrived to the hostel, the hostel was overbooked, so the owner had to find us another place to stay, he told us that he send e-mails saying that he was having problems with his web page, and the calendar was not working well that's why when I booked it said that it was available that day, what is going to happen with the charge of EUR 10.50 in my card?

Nous avons passé deux nuits forts agréables dans ce B et B. La chambre n'était pas très grande mais cela était largement compensé par la gentillesse de nos hôtes ...

Nice place to stay for a quiet night, which was perfect for me the night before New Year's Eve in Amsterdam. Proprietor is hilarious and entertaining man. Had a couple of wines and some laughs with him before having a good quiet sleep. Nice breakfast. Very homely feel. Highly recommend if a quiet night is what you're after, and a little bit of a home-like feel with personality. Possibly not the best location if you want to quickly/easily access Amsterdam, but was perfect for me. Cheers!

Great B&B house, great attention, great breakfast, and I fully recommended. The location is not to far from the metro station which makes it prefect for a quiet stay outside the center

The landlord is very nice and helpful! We had a very nice breakfast too. I would recommend to come back again.

View all Amsterdam Bed and Breakfasts