Appia Guesthouse Reviews

Via Fregene n.10, Rome, Italy

The water in the showers was always cold. We had two change our room once without any agreement.

For the price, this is a great central place to stay in Rome. The owner is very friendly and takes good care of his guests by supplying clean towels every day as well as snacks and toilet paper. However, communication is a bit poor as there is no reception desk. Keep this in mind when arriving as you need to make an appointment to be given a key. Also, the water in the shower was always cold (even if you were the first person to use it in the morning). Other than that, I really enjoyed my stay!

This was my favorite hostel I've stayed in! The owner is so nice and personable and makes you feel at home. The rooms are very clean, there's a key to the building and your own room. Very easy walk from San Giovani metro stop. We paid much less than other hostels we found in Rome and this was great!

the owner was very helpful and gave us an easter egg and stuff for breakfast, which was very nice!

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts