Appihotel Reviews

158 rue Saint Denis, Paris, France

BED BUGS! I had a blast in paris and would definitely go back. Unfortunately my good memories have now been completly over shadowed with the wish that i had never gone!! While staying here we noticed that we were waking up with little red bug bites. By the time we left my boyfriend was covered head to toe!!! THIS PLACE HAS BED BUGS!! I have tried to contact them and have just been hung up on and they just stoped answering the phone. I would write more info, but i have no more room

• 13th Sep 2013

We booked a double-bedroom which turned out to be quite spacious. The owner is a really friendly guy who seems very organized. He allowed us to check-in at 10am when we arrived early. Email him in advance to let him know though. PROS: - Spacious rooms. - Location. Close to metro stations. Lots of restaurants/bars around CONS: - A bit dusty. Under beds and bedside table - Very small bathroom. Awkward toilet bowl, sink right in your face. - Small shower.