Apple Guesthouse Reviews

5Floor ,6-1, 4ga, Nampo dong, Jung gu, Busan, South Korea

Very friendly and helpful staff, who often go above and beyond for the customers. It's the best value ever, and its location in Nampo-dong means never being bored. I seriously recommend this place to anybody visiting Busan!

• 11th Sep 2015

Ok for a night. Bathroom really wreaks and everything is really basic. No real atmosphere, but fine just for a place to sleep I guess.

Men's toilet reeeeeks. Good location for the train station/fish market though.

I think the shower rooms and bathrooms could have been cleaner and provided with shelves and hooks

• 14th Aug 2015

We really enjoyed our short stay in Busan in this guesthouse. The staff is really friendly and we a excellent tip for a restaurant the evening we arrived :) We stayed in a 6 bed dorm and the room was quite narrow, for a few daya it's okay though. What I didn't really like was the bathrooms. The sink in the toilet wasway too small with a small mirror and no possibilities of putting your necessaries and the showers didn't give quite the privacy you want, but you get to that ^-^

• 5th Aug 2015

very close to nampo, very clean and super friendly owners! would book again if in Busan

Nice hostel. It is in a good location close to the Jagalchi fish market, Busan station, as well as the international ferry terminal. The hostel is small and quiet, which for us was all we needed for a quick stay in Busan.

Very helpful and friendly staff. The place is very clean. I was there was when there was not so many people at the guesthouse.

hostel guys are really kind and helpful:))

• 18th Jun 2015
  • Japan

Very good experience. Everything is seamless at this place. Location couldn't be better and staff is helpful and nice. Big bathrooms and loving room, which makes the place ideal to relax after sightseeing. Would definitely stay here again.

I could not say enough good things about Apple Guesthouse! The location is great - right in the heart of NampoDong in Busan near the famous markets, BIFF square and close to a subway station. The rooms and bathrooms are very clean, the staff is very friendly and the price is very reasonable. I would recommend this hostel to anyone staying in Busan!

The overall stay was great the only thing was there was no curtains in the mixed rooms so no privacy. Also the showers were separated but the curtains didn't really cover the showers so you can see other people