9.5
Superb 890 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 890 Total Reviews
Apple Hostel Italy Located at Sadovaya 8, , St Petersburg.
Russia
St Petersburg Sadovaya 8
95% 890
59.9361501 30.3373396
    Rooms available

• Finland, Male, 31-40
14th Jun 2016

Perfect. Very friendly staff, lot's of free facilities provided.

12th Jun 2016

Great location and very helpful/friendly staff. Can recommend anyone to stay here.

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
10th Jun 2016

This is my first time staying at hostel and I was very apprehensive about it.. But, as soon we arrived, the lady at the front desk greeted us very welcomely. She even sat us down, opened a map and went over the places where we could get groceries, best places for lunch, all the best sites to see in St Petersberg, and she took her time answering all our questions. The facilities are great, we felt very taken care of and at home. If I could describe Apple in 1 word, it would be hospitality.

4th Jun 2016

Can't recommend this hostel enough. Amazing staff, comfy common area and perfect atmosphere for socializing. If you are going St. Petersburg, this is the place to stay!

• Germany, Female, 18-24
2nd Jun 2016

Perfect! It was clean and it was safe to stay there. Administrators there are wonderful. They know lots of about the city and, seems like can answer to all your questions about St. Petersburg. Also hostel provides a lot of services for free: laundry, iron, lockers, hairdryer, tea and coffee. I'll be recommend it to all my friends!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
31st May 2016

Nice clean rooms, really friendly staff who always happy to help. simply best location - all main sightseeings are in a walking distance. Would recommend to anyone! Definitely staying again!

• Australia, Male, 25-30
17th May 2016

I really enjoyed my stay at Apple. The were some troubles with a large group booking disturbing my stay which I wasn't happy about. But the way the staff handled the situation made me forgive them completely. Their concern was completely genuine and the kindness they showed to me was much appreciated. The people are always the most important part of picking a hostel so for that reason I would stay here again.

• Spain, Male, 25-30
6th May 2016

Awesome!!! I've been to many hostels but this is the one I'll never forget. Amazing and hepful staff. I travelled alone I met so many people here, including the workers there. I feel like I have a house in Saint Petersburg. I'll come back soon.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
28th Apr 2016

Easily the best and nicest staff I have ever met at a hostel!! (and I have been to a lot of hostels)

• Brazil, Mixed Group, 18-24
13th Apr 2016
4.6

Irina: most friendable person in the world. Nothing to complain. Now, the review: First, there are people who actually lives there, which is not a problem. The concern starts when they share a room with you and watch movies too loud, showing no respect. Such as well when people check your bottle with water looking for alcohol, being intrusive. And, for last, when they "suggest" you should go somewhere. If the intention was to feel not welcomed, congratulations: it was super effective!