Apple Hostel Italy Reviews

Sadovaya 8, St Petersburg, Russia

I stayed here twice. I don't have too much requirements for hostel, but i only want to know what i get. And this place is exactly like well-known thing. No surprises, good service, you'll feel like at old friends' home, - i don't need anything else, so when i need to stay again in Saint-Petersburg, i certainly realized, that i don't want to look for any new hostel and Apple is optimal choice. Overall, highly recommend.

Stayed in hostel Apple in August and should say its one of the best hostels I've ever been.Fisrt of all its location is fantastic, right at the very centre of the city and near all the main places of interest.The atmosphere in the hostel is friendly,you can meet a lot of interesting people there.Staff is really nice.They do their best to help you feel like home.Moreover you can get free tea,laundry and internet there.Totally recommend it to everyone.I enjoyed the time spent there.

• 25th Aug 2015
  • Russia

A little bit dirty, but everything else is perfect! Anastasia was very helpful, was very nice and kind. Close to the main street and all the foods street! Very enjoyable stay at St. Petersburg! Highly recommended!

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed. The hostel is clean and very well located. The staff, Oksana, Anastacia, and Myscal, are amazingly nice and friendly. I would definitely recommend this hostel to everyone!

Very nice place, rooms are clean and large, friendly and helpful staff! It was great staying, definitely recommend!!

• 18th Aug 2015
  • IrenaAib
  • Kazakhstan

Nice staff. They were really helpful! Totally recommended. Walking distance everywhere. The only negative aspect is that they do not have a private place to leave your bags after you do check out (but they allow you to leave it at the common room)

Nice cosy place with a good social vibe, although guests are encouraged to go out rather than party at the hostel (in case you want a party place...) Staff work really hard and are excellent, vey helpful and fun! Excellent location. The only thing to improve would be the number of locals staying there long-term. This detracts from a social, travellers atmosphere, especially if you have a few older people and children.

It's in a great location, 5 mins away from Nevsky Prospect and the metro station, lockers for valuables and super nice staff! Very welcoming and always organizing something to do for guests, which is really great for meeting people! will definitely stay with them again!

Good hostel. Nice location. Lovely staff : Diana and the 2 other girls working there (i don't remember their names) are very nice and friendly. Good facilities. One negative point for me: There is no computer free of use. But if you need some information/booking, the staff will help you / do it for you.

exellent staff.............friendly and beatifull girls...!!!!!!!!!! 100x100 recommended

The staff at Apple Hostel went above and beyond to serve us. They were incredibly helpful in answering anything we needed, and it made our trip a lot easier. Thanks!

• 5th Aug 2015

best hostel stuff ever ! i felt literally like home , thanks to irina my stay in sp remained unforgetabble! i even had the chance to wear traditional russian costumes!

• 31st Jul 2015
  • Greece

Hostel in very nice location, the staff is very friendly and helpful and gives good advices on best places to visit, where to eat /drink/party etc.

Really really good hostel... Staffs amazing... Irina is soooo kind.. giving us the best tips on what to do.. places to go etc... Very very good location... The city and Russian people are amazing.. my staying in sp went away over my expectation.. Thank you so much and hope to see you soon J

I can only recommend this hostel. The staff is very friendly and helpful, so that even if you dont know what to do they always come up with some suggestions :)

• 27th Jul 2015

If you are looking for the best place to stay in St. Petersburg, so stoping looking this is the perfect place! I had the most enjoyable stay in 9 months traveling. Staffs are so helpful and they speak great english. Just love it!

Very lovely hostel with wonderful staff and welcoming atmosphere. Fantastic location too - within walking distance of many beautiful sites in St Peterburg.

Seemingly just a standard Hostel, only everything was just right. The employees gave us the little extra attention to help us feel safe, secure and to make our stay in St Petersburg the absolute best stay possible- and it was.

• 24th Jul 2015
  • Norway

Good location. Administrators are fluent in english, very nice and very helpfull. Irina helpt us to book our trains and was very dedicated to help us having a good time in St Petersburg. We totally recommend this hostel.

Great hostel in SP! The staff are great, friendly, and will provide all the help you need in SP. Much thanks to Irina for her hospitality and sharing her cake and egg pizza thingee (: The other hostel goers are pretty cool, Russians that are traveling (plus the international lot), so its nice to meet some locals travelers too. Common room with the most charm I have ever seen!

« first « Prev 1 2 3