Apple Hostel Italy Reviews

Italyanskaya 12, St Petersburg, Russia

We came to Saint Petersburg to visit the city and we wanted a hotel with a good situation to be easily able to move. The Apple Hostel has a very good location with a very welcoming service. The staff helps you to organize your visits and they inform you about the good places and the things not to be missed. The hotel is very clean, secure and with a good atmosphere.

• 11th Apr 2014

I was in a hostel only one day, but it was so awesome that I'd stay there few more nights. The staff was professional and very polite. They even allowed me to leave my stuff until my departure. Highly recommended place. Thank you, hope to deal with you again !!!

• 5th Apr 2014
  • Latvia

Everything was perfect, and the staff were outstandingly pleasant. And yeah, in terms of 'atmosphere', most Russian hostels haven't got much going on - most guests seem to be permenant residents, as opposed to friendly tourists -, but this place was like an ordinary European hostel. I would very much recommend the place.

The building entrance is a bit hidden. The place doesn't look very beautiful. Staff was friendly, helpful.

At first when I heard the word "hostel" I thought that it is gonna be some kind of student's dormitory where it is dangerous to leave your food on the table and you are constantly fail to get enough sleep because of your neighbors. When I came to hostel Apple I changed my mind radically. Clear and tidy rooms, nice guys in the hostel and hospitable staff made my trip one of the best business trips ever! I recommend this place for everyone who want to have a comfotable and cheap journey!

• 10th Mar 2014
  • Belarus

My experience in this hostel is definitely better than the one which I stayed in Moscow. The staff who was very helpful spent half an hour to introduce the things around the hostel and city. I was provided map, locker and laundry service. The staff are very nice, warm, friendly and helpful. It's near to the metro station and city center. I highly recommended you to visit this hostel!

• 27th Feb 2014
  • Hong Kong

I din't travel a lot, and of'course didn't stay in a hostel before, but I liked this place very much!. Very good location, very good administrators were always ready to help me anytime! Next time I plan to come to the city during may holidays with my friends and we will stay in this hostel for sure!

• 15th Feb 2014
  • Russia

Super friendly and helpful staffs.

Even though I cannot logically say that here is the best in St.Petersburg (just because I've never been in other hostels..), but I strongly believe that staying in this small cozy hostel will at least satisfy you greatly. Staffs are wonderfully kind (one named Alena was the most kind among the staffs I've ever met before), the location is great (very close to the main street), beds are cleaned everyday, proper facilities, so on. Even considering the price, it simply cannot but be recommendable.

• 10th Feb 2014
  • South Korea

Apple Hostel was perfect without doubt,first off all staff very kind and helpfull,location the hearth of Old city I am going to travel St.Petersburg again in the summer,I am sure that I will choose my second home(Apple hostel) :)

Honestly, never expected to get such high quality service in Russia. The hostel itself is very simple but has everything you need. Girls that work there will do their best to make you enjoy your time in Saint- p. All in all i loved the place and will deffinitelly come back!

• 4th Jan 2014
  • Estonia

Amazing location, had a great time

• 2nd Jan 2014
  • Scotland

They helped me up setting up my journey, allowed me to leave my luggage for more than a day then making me enjoy more my whole experience. Thank you guys!

• 1st Jan 2014
  • Mexico

It was a really nice stay in Saint-Petersburg! I knew that New Year in this city should be great, but I didn't expect that it will be so good! Great location made it easy to reach all the places I needed, great stuff helped me in any question and great tourists from all over the world made super nice atmosphere! I really reccommened everybody this place.

• 30th Dec 2013
  • Russia

Everyone was extremely friendly!!! We arrived very early in the morning to a smiling and English speaking face! It was quite a shock for a Russian hostel. The staff was also very helpful at pointing out places to go and places to eat and they also helped set up a reservation at restaurants. We also stayed over the New Year's holiday and they were gracious enough to let us join in on their New Year's festivities! I enjoyed my stay at Apple Hostel and will definitely choose to stay there again.

• 29th Dec 2013

I had just 2 days in Saint-petersburg and then I had to leave for Moscow, because my friends were waiting for me there to celebrate new year. So I need to come back and I reccommened everyone to do this. Because the city is great. If you stay in Apple Hostel you will get the opportunity to see everything you expect to see . The staff helps you to plan you r stay, so even if you know nothing about the city you still will get to know it . I loved the place!

• 29th Dec 2013
  • Russia

This is one of the best hostels in which I have stayed, the staff girls (Cami, Jenia and Irina x2) are super attentive, helpful and fun! The room was very comfortable, was cleaned every day and had a single electrical outlet for each bed. The atmosphere was very warm too, can meet new people and make new friends here. I love St. Petersburg and this Hostel is definitely one of the reasons to come back!

Very close to the center and can get to any places easily. all the staff are all very very nice!

Very good hostel with amazing people working to make you feel at home! One of the girls working there took me to see an Opera!! It was one of the greatest experiences in my life! I recommend it for sure!!!

What a fantastic hostel! They were so considerate with my Christmas away from home! They even bought me and my sister a present! (and then made sure we didn't forget it when we left!) I have stayed at dozens and dozens of hostels across Europe and this is certainly in my top 5. Thank-you all for your warm reception!

• 23rd Dec 2013