Apple Hostel Italy Reviews

Sadovaya 8, St Petersburg, Russia

Great place to stay, very good value for the money! Thanks to the friendly staff, I felt very comfortable and safe here. The hostel itself is very clean and cozy. The location is excellent, very close to the main sightseeing. It is not loud at night. I absolutely loved the place! I wish I could stay longer.

• 4th Feb 2016
  • Russia

The staff was really helpful and involvinginvolving. Good insider adviceadvice,and real value for money. Definitely I recommend.

• 26th Jan 2016
  • Spain

It was a nice stay in a very beautiful city! This place has everything I needed! Diana and Myskal - the best admins!

• 10th Jan 2016
  • Poland

The best hostel I`ve ever been!!!Thanks a lot for your kindness and for your big russian soul!!! We spent great time in St. Petersburg)))The hostel is very clean and warm! I felt that I`ve already been here many times...Location is perfect everything is so close to Apple hostel.Administrators know english very good. Oksana U are the best thanks for help :)

• 8th Jan 2016

I enjoyed my stay there. The hostel is well located, in front of a supermarket and near a train station. From the hostel is easy to go walking to near monuments and attractions. The staff were great and helpful. Great place to meet people! I would recommend this to any traveler that wants to see St. Petersburg.

Excellent staff who also were able to register our visas for our entire stay in Russia which was a great help. Little things like free drinking water and washing machine, great recommendation for a hair cut nearby, showers are roomy, great place to spend a few nights in St Petersburg!

Great place, I liked a lot the attention to the staff

Everything was perfect! It was clean and safe to stay there, good beds and nice stuff.

• 25th Dec 2015
  • Kazakhstan

Different from every other hostel I have ever been. Staff is extremely friendly and helpful, always trying to give us the best experience. All this care, combined with the atmosphere and size of Apple Hostel makes you feel not in a hostel, but in a Home. Would definitely recommend it!

Awesome place!!! Booked for three nights but extended my stay. The location is good, but its the staff that were exceptional. They took care of everything, from making your bed everyday, free laundry and even folding the clothes for you, orientating guests with a map on their first day and so on. They are always taking initiative to offer help and to talk to you, ask you about your day. I have never been to a hostel better than this. Cheers! Thanks to Muscal, Anastasia and Diana!!!

I am really impressed with the hostel's hospitality! The staff was awesome, specially Anastacia who helped me with city tour informations, advices etc since the moment i arrived until the moment i had to go! She was so lovely that we became friends in like 5 minutes haha. Good location, clean and a really nice atmosphere! If you go to St Petesburg you should stay there. Thanks for all the girls of the staff.

• 30th Oct 2015

Stay there was awesome , great staff e atmosphere , one of the best places I've been this year !

This is a really great hostel. The staff were all really friendly and helpful, and had some good tips for places to eat and things to see. It's really easy to get chatting to other guests, a really nice atmosphere. Also, free laundry! Highly recommended!

The staff and the ambiance in this hostel were the best part, you feel that you are arriving at home.They helped us with everything, specially Irina.

This is just the best hostel in St. Petersbrug. Is very well located, is cheap, clean, the staff is awesome (specially for Anastacia) and you can meet people in the common area AND have a nice rest during the night. in short, this is exactly what you want for a hostel to be. Thank you guys!

• 4th Oct 2015
  • Chile

Nice staff

• 23rd Sep 2015
  • Georgia

I really enjoyed my stay there. It was a very welcoming and friendly environment, really easy to meet people and socialise. I think Anastasia was really great too, very helpful and hospitable. However, it was a little hard finding the place on my first day as the building was not very obviously marked. I think putting up a sign or even painting on the lot number 8 would have made it easier.

Super friendly place in the very city center! They will organise and give you everything. You just need to ask. It is my first time in Hostel, but I really liked this experience! Safe, cheap, comfortable! I do reccommened it to anyone!

• 13th Sep 2015
  • Russia

Been travelling the world now for 8 months and this was one of the best hostels I've been to. Right when I arrived, the staff greeted me nicely, showed the entire place, gave me some options and a map on what I can do. The place feels like a home. Extremely cosy! Very easy to meet people. Probably the friendliest and nice to talk to staff I've ever encountered. I can't say anything negative about this place... Awesome hostel!!!

• 4th Sep 2015

It is my 3 time in St. Petersburg. I am so happy that I stayed in Apple hostel. I met a lot of fantastic people from all over the world. Administrators made my stay so comfortable and unforgettable. They make a special atmosphere in hostel, they connect tourists like if you know each other for a long time. Hostel is situated very close to all main seesights. Also Apple hostel has all facilities which are necessary for excellent and comfortable rest. Highly recommend Apple hostel for you.

View all St Petersburg Hostels