Apple Hostel Italy Reviews

Sadovaya 8, St Petersburg, Russia

I can only recommend this hostel. The staff is very friendly and helpful, so that even if you dont know what to do they always come up with some suggestions :)

• 27th Jul 2015

Seemingly just a standard Hostel, only everything was just right. The employees gave us the little extra attention to help us feel safe, secure and to make our stay in St Petersburg the absolute best stay possible- and it was.

• 24th Jul 2015
  • Norway

Good location. Administrators are fluent in english, very nice and very helpfull. Irina helpt us to book our trains and was very dedicated to help us having a good time in St Petersburg. We totally recommend this hostel.

Great hostel in SP! The staff are great, friendly, and will provide all the help you need in SP. Much thanks to Irina for her hospitality and sharing her cake and egg pizza thingee (: The other hostel goers are pretty cool, Russians that are traveling (plus the international lot), so its nice to meet some locals travelers too. Common room with the most charm I have ever seen!

Very cool and staff, great location. Very good valeu for money

Everything was perfect.

My stay at Apple Hostel was fantastic. Irina, Maria and Diana were fantastic, and went above and beyond to help me with everything. There was so much life there, that I never felt alone. Apple Hostel definitely helped make my trip to Saint Petersburg unforgettable.

The best thing about this hostel was the staff. They are fun and friendly, speak fantastic english and give a you a map and an induction when you arrive. Rooms are clean and large with plenty of space to hang clothes. This was my first stop in eastern europe and I havent stayed in a better hostel yet. Definitely recommend!

One of the best places I have stayed in the world, with the most amazing staff. Thanks, ladies!

Helpful lovely staff,everything was great!Thank you for your hospitality and hope to see you again!

Everything was great, staff was really nice and helped out a lot! The only problem I had was that my mattress was really bad and you could feel every single spring in your ribs. But my friends had better mattresses and didn't have this problem.

• 3rd Jul 2015
  • Argentina

No problem with the facilities, cleanliness etc. great location too. The best thing about this hostel is undoubtedly the atmosphere in the hostel in the evenings and the friendliness of the staff. The hostess, irena, is probably the kindest and the most helpful you will meet in a hostel anywhere in the world. Her complete fluency in english is a bonus, something that you are unlikely to experience elsewhere in russia. Definitely recommended!

Couldn't fault this hostel even if I tried! The staff were attentive and always ready to help with anything you needed - in my case, booking train tickets and a ballet show. This is the place to stay if you're in St Petersburg!

Great place!, good location, friendly staffs, clean. Thank you Romand.

This place was fantastic. The staff were very friendly and knowledgeable about where to go and what to eat. The place had a homely feel with kitchen and washing facilities all for free. It was walking distance to all central tourist attractions and plenty of eats.

excellent location, very friendly staff, cleanliness, a little bit noise

Amazing staff :) wonderful staying in St. Perersburg! Thanks a lot.

Perfect location, clean and cosy hostel. But most noteworthy is that the staff is incredible! Irina helped us with everything and made us feel right at home. Thank you so much!

Best staff ever ! Thank you Irina!

• 10th Jun 2015

The hostel is very well located at the center of the city, with good bathrooms and bedrooms, lots of power sockets everywhere. The nightlife is all around it as well as shops, restaurants and metro. Irina was fantastic, she gives magic to the hostel with her great hospitality always ready to help with a smile. I really enjoyed my stay there, so much that I stayed longer than I planned and I hope to come back soon.

View all St Petersburg Hostels