Apple Hostel Italy Reviews

Italyanskaya 12, St Petersburg, Russia

Thank you for everything! It was great staying in this hostel.

The best staff in the world ever! Im inlove.........internet doesn't work fine,no lockers,good shower and kitchen.It was hard to find the hostel but good location ...mini-market 1 minute......I would return again just for the staff!!

The location is very good. You can visit the city by foot. The staff (Irina) is also very good, she helped us with absolut everything. She gave us tips from the city, sightseeings, subway, places to eat,... I really recommend this hostel

The staff was incredible, the facility could have been cleaner. But the location is really excellent, and it draws a great variety of people

This was the perfect hostel! I arrived very early, at 7h but they received me with a clean bedroom and I slept until the time I did my check in. They have lockers, free tea, coffee and the staff is amazing, very helpful! It was the best hostel I stayed. I left the hostel at 22h but they told me that if I wanted to sleep they could organize the bedroom again and it would be fine. I had a good conversation with everyone there, they are very kind and friendly. The hostel is clean, perfect!

The stay here was almost perfect. Good atmosphere and location. Just a thought, there should be more toilet paper available in the toilets or nearby.

We want to show gratitude for all the good things that happened for the three days we spent at Apple Hostel St. Petersburg. As we travel regularly all around the world, is a great surprise to find such a good hostel, and, furthermore, such good staff just in the heart of St. Petersburg. We won t forget our stay there, and hopefully we will come back. Thank you very much to Irina, and also to Roman and all the staff for everything. We will never forget.

• 1st Apr 2015
  • Spain

It was the best!!! Perfect quite hostel in the middle of Saint Petersburg also the staff is the sweetest and most helpful I have encountered in Russia!!!

Run by really great people who are extremely helpful and kind.

View all St Petersburg Hostels