Apple Hostel Italy Reviews

Sadovaya 8, St Petersburg, Russia

No problem with the facilities, cleanliness etc. great location too. The best thing about this hostel is undoubtedly the atmosphere in the hostel in the evenings and the friendliness of the staff. The hostess, irena, is probably the kindest and the most helpful you will meet in a hostel anywhere in the world. Her complete fluency in english is a bonus, something that you are unlikely to experience elsewhere in russia. Definitely recommended!

• 2nd Jul 2015
  • South Korea

Couldn't fault this hostel even if I tried! The staff were attentive and always ready to help with anything you needed - in my case, booking train tickets and a ballet show. This is the place to stay if you're in St Petersburg!

• 1st Jul 2015

Great place!, good location, friendly staffs, clean. Thank you Romand.

This place was fantastic. The staff were very friendly and knowledgeable about where to go and what to eat. The place had a homely feel with kitchen and washing facilities all for free. It was walking distance to all central tourist attractions and plenty of eats.

excellent location, very friendly staff, cleanliness, a little bit noise

Amazing staff :) wonderful staying in St. Perersburg! Thanks a lot.

• 26th Jun 2015

Perfect location, clean and cosy hostel. But most noteworthy is that the staff is incredible! Irina helped us with everything and made us feel right at home. Thank you so much!

Best staff ever ! Thank you Irina!

• 10th Jun 2015

The hostel is very well located at the center of the city, with good bathrooms and bedrooms, lots of power sockets everywhere. The nightlife is all around it as well as shops, restaurants and metro. Irina was fantastic, she gives magic to the hostel with her great hospitality always ready to help with a smile. I really enjoyed my stay there, so much that I stayed longer than I planned and I hope to come back soon.

Irina is the best Host I've ever experienced in my whole life. she gave the best tips for food and travels, she took care of every small detail so much that it surprised me. she never forget a tiny request and was sooo helpful. I recommend her and the hostel in general for a short/long stay

Excellent place to stay in Saint Petersburg. Staff is really friendly and hospitable -and fluent English speaker- making your stay in this non-English-speaking country easy going.

Thank you for everything! It was great staying in this hostel.

The best staff in the world ever! Im inlove.........internet doesn't work fine,no lockers,good shower and kitchen.It was hard to find the hostel but good location ...mini-market 1 minute......I would return again just for the staff!!

To be honest the facility is not perfect, but still I really really suggest you to stay here. Location is really good. Right in front of Nevsky prospect and right next to the Russian museum. You can walk almost every sight seeing places. Even Marinsky theater. Also there is the most kind, generous, friendly and beautiful host I've ever met. She really takes care about you and makes this warm atmosphere in the hostel. Thanks for everything Ellina hope to see you again :)

• 17th May 2015
  • South Korea

Thanks Irina, we had a really great time! Definitely the best hostel of our entire trip. All the best, Daniel

The location is very good. You can visit the city by foot. The staff (Irina) is also very good, she helped us with absolut everything. She gave us tips from the city, sightseeings, subway, places to eat,... I really recommend this hostel

The staff was incredible, the facility could have been cleaner. But the location is really excellent, and it draws a great variety of people

This was the perfect hostel! I arrived very early, at 7h but they received me with a clean bedroom and I slept until the time I did my check in. They have lockers, free tea, coffee and the staff is amazing, very helpful! It was the best hostel I stayed. I left the hostel at 22h but they told me that if I wanted to sleep they could organize the bedroom again and it would be fine. I had a good conversation with everyone there, they are very kind and friendly. The hostel is clean, perfect!

The stay here was almost perfect. Good atmosphere and location. Just a thought, there should be more toilet paper available in the toilets or nearby.

We want to show gratitude for all the good things that happened for the three days we spent at Apple Hostel St. Petersburg. As we travel regularly all around the world, is a great surprise to find such a good hostel, and, furthermore, such good staff just in the heart of St. Petersburg. We won t forget our stay there, and hopefully we will come back. Thank you very much to Irina, and also to Roman and all the staff for everything. We will never forget.

• 1st Apr 2015