Apple Hostel Reviews

B7, 10/fl., Block B, Chungking Mansions, Tsim Sha Tsui, 36-44 Nathan Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Great place! Very good, friendly and helpful staff. Location is super and also the breakfast was good!

I stayed at Apple hostel for 2 night. It was very confortable!! If I have a chance to visit HK again, I wanna stay here again!!

Located in a run down complex with an other 100 hostels. No common space (except toilet/shower) so it feels like a hotel. I like to meet people which is only but extensively possible while waiting for the elevator. Which is totally SLOW but the hostel is on the 10th floor so you wait, and wait and... The bearly 1,7 x 3 meter room feels like a wardrobe and the views... what view? What facilities? I guess you can bargain a better deal in on of the douzens of other hostels in this building.

Tolerable for location and price. Place is run down, seen better times and bathrooms way too small and, in addition, locks in bathrooms didn't work.

• 5th Apr 2015

The room is very small, but considering that for me, when I travel, the hotel is only a place to sleep and shower, this was perfect. The location is great. on a main street, and less than 5 minutes walk from subway (MTR). First floor also has a lot of shops and stands, so anything you need, you'll probably be able to find down there. All in all, I'd easily go back there once I'm back into Hong Kong.

• 3rd Apr 2015

Staffs are friendly and Location near to MRT, and value of money.

Nice place for the price. No problems except the slow elevators. I'd stay again!

Shower heater was not working properly but great value for your money.

• 24th Jan 2015
  • Philippines

ลิฟรอนานมาก คนดำเยอะ น้ำร้อนบ้างไม่ร้อนบ้าง ห้องแคบ

• 22nd Jan 2015
  • Thailand

Extremely clean, friendly and safe. Perfect location. Not the prettiest room but the bed was the comfiest bed ever!

• 22nd Jan 2015

Thank you for a good stay. We had some trouble with the hot water, but overall the room as great. Thanks!

Apple was great! The staff was super friendly and let us check in early on New Year's day. The rooms are small, but comfy. The location is ideal of HK as it's right across from the Tsim Sha Tsui station and walking distance to other sights. The only drawback is that the building is a little sketchy. Since it's on the 10th floor, it would be faster just to take the stairs up than wait on that elevator. Apple hostel is the perfect place for a budget trip to HK!

Though skeptical of the hostel security and safety initially, I must say that the hostel location and value for money beats the security aspect. I will continue to use your hostel whenever I am in HK and also recommend to friends.

• 28th Dec 2014
  • Singapore

Nice hostel, but it was too expensive for what I got. I paid $40 US dollars for a small room with no bathroom.

I was at Apple Hostel for a week and enjoyed my stay there. The staff were friendly and spoke English. Yeah the room was small but thats normal in Hong Kong. It was very clean and quiet. The room was also cleaned daily. It was very secure and the staff trustworthy. Theres also a fridge and microwave to use. I found the queue for the lift wasn't that bad - most I waited was about 5 or so minutes. I'd definitely stay here again. *Just be aware there is a 3% surcharge if paying by credit card.*