Apple Hostel Reviews

B7, 10/fl., Block B, Chungking Mansions, Tsim Sha Tsui, 36-44 Nathan Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Great spot. The people working there were very friendly and the rooms clean. I left a bottle in the room after check out and they kept it for me for several days until I could come back and get it.

The staff are ver helpful. Clean bed sheets and towels . They even recommended where to buy discounted Disneyland and Ocean Park tickets.

Nice and neat little place, rooms are mega small but for what you pay its a fine place to just stay and sleep. Not much atmosphere as there's no communal room but anyways. If you need somewhere simple this is the place. Chungking mansion is generally all the same

Our stay was wonderful! Just right for what we need according to our budget. More power, Godbless!

• 12th Sep 2015
  • Philippines

It has everything in the best location. Room is small, but enough for short stay. Staff are nice and helpful.

Friendly helpful staff

• 24th Aug 2015
  • Hong Kong

This is the 2nd time i stay at Apple stay and i enjoy my stay...I will definitely come back to Apple Hostel and stay. It's a nice place and Staff are very friendly.

Great location, great people running the place, making it feel more at home.

• 24th May 2015
  • Singapore

Great place! Very good, friendly and helpful staff. Location is super and also the breakfast was good!

I stayed at Apple hostel for 2 night. It was very confortable!! If I have a chance to visit HK again, I wanna stay here again!!

Located in a run down complex with an other 100 hostels. No common space (except toilet/shower) so it feels like a hotel. I like to meet people which is only but extensively possible while waiting for the elevator. Which is totally SLOW but the hostel is on the 10th floor so you wait, and wait and... The bearly 1,7 x 3 meter room feels like a wardrobe and the views... what view? What facilities? I guess you can bargain a better deal in on of the douzens of other hostels in this building.