Apple Hostels of Philadelphia Reviews

32 Bank Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106, Philadelphia, USA

Staff were helpful. Location was great. Everything was very clean.

Great hostel. Social events were very nice, with lots of mingling.

• 15th Jul 2015

The events in the evenings are great! I liked the ghost tour.

bathroom stalls are small can't fit in it overall this place has a great location, friendly staff and they are really clean except that they don't wash the blankets I found some stuff still on it from the last Tennant.

One od the safest and cleanest hostels I have ever stayed in. Fantastic location, walking distance to all the major tourist locations. The staff was super friendly, Bradley checked me in and help me out, he was super great! All around, amazing hostel.

Leigh was very helpful and welcominh.

I was impressed with the service. I arrived to the place and Alice(the hostels rep) really went out of her way to help me get settled in. The hostel itself was great. It seemed like the hostel encouraged interaction among it's travelers by providing us with events(eg. ghost tour, art stroll, bbq). I really met a lot of different people and had a good time. I will be returning to this place, the next time I come to Philadelphia.

• 2nd Jul 2015

Great location in Old City near Independence Hall and many other museums and attractions

Made my stay in Philly amazing. Everyone was so accomodating. The facilities were clean. I felt safe. Thank you!

• 21st Jun 2015

Best hostel I've ever stayed in!!

• 13th Jun 2015

Clean, new and nicely located in the city. Close to the Independence Nacional Historical Park. They have also a guitar in the living room!

• 13th Jun 2015
  • Spain
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Welcoming and friendly staff. Good common area facilities and activities. Only issue was that the air conditioner was alternately overpowering and insufficient upstairs (June visit).

• 11th Jun 2015

This is a great hostel right in the heart of Philly's Old City. Sadly I missed the pub crawl on the first night as I was really jet-lagged, but Bradley's ghost tour the following night was great! The staff are all really, really friendly and helpful. The information provided such as maps with hostel recommendations is really handy too. The kitchen was kept very clean and well equipped. It was nice to meet people there too. Overall a really good experience and I would highly recommend it!

My first hostel experience, far beyond my expectation.

• 10th Jun 2015

生活するには充分な設備が揃っている。 また、毎日イベントがあるのもいいところ。 Pubや飲食店が多い場所にあるため、夜でも安心して外出できる。

A little expensive and not the most social guests. But it was a great clean/safe/well located place to crash for a few nights.

Thanks for being trans friendly! We had a great experience here during the Trans Health Conference and will probably return next year.

• 4th Jun 2015

在一个相对隐秘的小胡同里,不过出门后去各个景点都很方便,步行完全可以了,老城很有感觉。 16个人的房间会有点吵,建议带上耳塞和眼罩,有些人会来的很晚并且不够安静,这点对我有些影响。 其余都很不错,有每天的活动,员工也很热情。 设施还是很齐全的。

Really friendly staff, great location and spacious dorms!

Bradley, Victoria, and Lee, each in their individual way made my 2 nights in Philadelphia a secure and fascinating experience. Enjoying the walking tour with Brad, the special attention Victoria was more than happy to extend and observing the selfless service of Lee was so refreshing and renewing to my spirit. These individuals are dedicated to giving the most of themselves and ask very little in return....True human beings providing wonderful human services.

• 29th May 2015