Apple Hotel Hanoi Reviews

15A Hang Chieu, Hoan Kiem district, Hanoi, Vietnam

We loved the staff, so helpful. Location is great, near the lake and night market. Room was very nice, big. Morning and evening announcements do blare from the loudspeaker outsi but we were up at breakfast already except one day, Saturday,singing at 6am. Issue with our Halong bay cruise and reception helped us get a small refund 10%. I left a shirt in the room.odd that they didn't mention it/give it to me when we came back for our luggage in the late afternoon. No AC in bfast cafe area, hot.

Very nice hotel. Good rooms, nice AC. We made a comment about some ants in the bathroom the first time and when we came back from our trip, they cleaned our room extra thorough and left some rose peddles on the bed. The bathroom has a very nice rain shower. The location is perfect: right in the old quarter, but the busy street doesn't matter that much when you are sleeping.

The staff were kind and they helped me out a lot with my vacation, booking tours, trains etc. As such, I was very keen to give them a good review. However, I had several issues with the room. I had booked a deluxe double bed, but when I lay down on it I found out it was actually 2 single mattresses pushed together forming a ridge in the middle of the bed. Really uncomfortable. There was mold/mildew behind the bed from where two single beds had previously been. Stairwell very dusty

Staff were great at apple, so friendly. We had a few issues with a tour that we had booked through the hotel. Great value for money and great central location, would recommend hotel but maybe shop around for tour booking.

The staff were friendly and helpfull, you like family and the rooms make you feel at home. Every time you step through the door you are greeted with a smile. Thoroughly enjoying my stay and have to say I can't wait to come back. Apple Hotel, your home away from home.

• 13th Jun 2014

Staff were amazing! Booked our sapa and halong bay tours through them and both were great trips! Can't fault them for anything! Room was big .breakfast buffer and perfect location for old quarter!

• 10th Jun 2014

The staff of Hanoi Apple were exceptionally helpful and friendly at this small well-situated hotel in the old quarter of Hanoi. We were given helpful advice on excursions that we could make from Hanoi and organised everything competently. great choice of hotel for anybody looking for a comfortable and good value place to stay.

• 10th Jun 2014