Apt 2A Reviews

Apt 2A, Banyan, Bay Garden Residences, Manila, Philippines

Stayed there on Sept 1st-3rd 2013. The apartment is close to Mall of Asia, about 15-20 mins on foot, LRT and MRT stations are within walking distance too. It is super clean&comfortable and equiped with free wifi facility, the bathroom is clean too. It is close to Blue Wave where you can find many restaurants. It has a friendly keeper and he stays there in the same unit. The price is reasonable for those who are in tight budget. I found the actual room was definitely like what I saw on the web.

They moved out 3 days before we get there. We weren't told about that I sent an email and never got any response. We had to find another place at 22:00. I'm still trying to find out how to get my 10% deposit back.

• 4th Aug 2013

I never actually stayed here. I booked this room 3 months back... then was emailed just days before I was to stay there and was told they were having "routine maintenance". In the email they also told me, they would book a new hostel for me, so I wont have to pay the deposit. I emailed them back three times... never heard a thing. I had to book another room on my own. Very disappointing customer service.