Apt. RamCat Reviews

Tallers 18, Barcelona, Spain

Not the hostel I was expecting. Rooms on various floors of a buildiing, locked in the floor as well as our room whicih was good security but if there was a fire we would have been crispy critters in seconds. No reception for help or guidance, my mobile was stolen in Madrid so I had no way to contact anyone, who were off site. The address wasn't the one advertised and if it hadn't been for a male groiup also waiting I would have been left strandled.

• 24th Oct 2014

Location is very very good.

Value for money! In a perfect location, would Definetly recommend this for couples or any body wanting abit of space away from backpackers, really enjoyed staying here

I stayed in a double room with my sister, the room was very nice and the common areas was good as well, very clean. The location just couldn't be better!

Very nice accommodation: twin bed en suite at back of house with fan. Use of kitchen, fridge, wifi, computer: excellent facilities, close to centre of city, and to transport links.

View all Barcelona Apartments