Apu Huascaran Hostal Reviews

Calle Carmen Bajo 257, Cusco, Peru

There are better options in Cusco. First, the front desk doesn’t seem to know anything about Hostelworld. They couldn’t find my booking, they gave me a different type of room, and at check-out they didn’t understand I had already paid a deposit. This place is not what I would call a hostel, its more of a cheap motel. My room was on the first floor and the only window in the room faces the motel’s interior courtyard - so you have your choice between no privacy or no natural light, and its noi

Very clean and safe hostel, good management. Location next to the bus terminal. Negative: they do not understand that the commission we paid is part of the prize , so after we cancelled one of two nights in advance, we had to pay 20% more than we should.

• 17th Feb 2014
  • Austria

We changed our reservation at the last moment and there was no availability the date we needed so we were offered to stay in another hostel - Atlantis (the same owner), 10 min walk from Apu hostal. The staff was very helpful (big thanks to Luis), the change of the reservation was made to our satisfaction. Room and bathroom clean and tidy, breakfast great. Really a good value for money!

View all Cusco Bed and Breakfasts