Aqaba Adventure Divers Resort

Superb 47 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 47 Total Reviews

20th Sep 2017

The staff were cheerful but not always helpful. I emailed two days before my booking to cancel the first night, but they still insisted I pay for it when I arrived. I also booked one dive on my last day and they agreed to pick my up after it, when everyone else was going on a second dive. Then they forgot to pick me up. But the dives were fairly priced (much cheaper than website prices if you stay with them, around 25JD) and the reefs quite beautiful. Wonderful pool & rooftop to view sunset.

• England, Mixed Group, 18-24
2nd Sep 2017

Nice, clean hotel, with very friendly staff. A bit of a walk to the beach, but not too far, and nice pool area. The lunch/dinner menu was a little limited but breakfast was great.

19th Aug 2017

Very clean hotel. They clean up the lobby, corridor and around every morning while I stayed for 2 nights. And people were so nice. They offered me some glasses of tea for free. There's a balcony and you can see beautiful sunset and 4 countries at once, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Egypt and Israel. I recommend you to buy some bottles of drink and snacks because there is no decent place to get them. The hotel has some but they cost about double.

• Netherlands, Female, 18-24
8th Aug 2017

This is one of the friendliest hostels I've ever been. The location is far away from the city centre (a taxi ride would cost you 5 JD) but the staff makes up for it. They treated all their guests like family, even offered us a ride to the city! The dive instructors are good, and the dive sites are only 5-10 minutes away by car. If you are in Aqaba for diving or snorkling for a couple of days, this is the perfect place.

• England, Female, 31-40
18th Apr 2017

Great place, felt very comfortable, staff very friendly & welcoming. Decent breakfast. Pretty view & decent size pool. Diving facilities. Latge rooms n decent bathroom, hot strong shower. Would recommend & stay again. One of the best hotels in the region i think.

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
8th Apr 2017

We stayed at Aqaba adventures divers without the intention of diving. The accommodation was really nice with included breakfast and pool! There was a lovely staff member working all the time to keep up a high standard. After discussing diving costs we decided to put our PADI Certs into action on the wreck dive, Sharky was our master and we thouroughly enjoyed it. At times we found the owner quite a difficult personality but was fine most the time.

×