Aqaba Adventure Divers Resort Reviews

South Beach, p.o.box 67, Aqaba, Jordan

The staff are very friendly and accommodating. The manager's English is very good. The place has a great view of the sea and is about a 10 min drive from the corniche, which is a very nice place to have dinner.

They mention on the website that they do pickups from the city center for free but when I called them about it they refused.The owner was a nice guy so I didn't make a big deal out of it. It was annoying though because one of the major reasons I booked this place was because of the free pickups they provided. It is a good 15 minute walk from the beach so in the scorching heat it was extremely painful.

This is a lovely hotel. It is very clean, with a nice breakfast and a beautiful view over the Red Sea. The staff are very friendly and helpful and the dive instructor was the best I have encountered. I would definitely stay there again.