Fabulous 141 Total Reviews
Fabulous 141 Total Reviews
Aqualand Located at Stefanikova 893, , Poprad.
Slovakia
Poprad 058 01 Stefanikova 893
80% 141
49.0592308 20.3093969
    Rooms available

• Australia, Male, 18-24
29th May 2016
5.1

This place is more of a hotel then it is a hostel, it doesn't have an atmosphere at all. That said they had a big shower and the bed was okay. The worst part of my stay would have to be leaving my bag at the hostel to pick it up at 2 which was agree upon with the lady that ran reception. Only to have to wait till 2:35 meaning that i missed my bus to my next destination by 5 minuets.

• Canada, Male, 41+
12th May 2016
8.0

Thanks enjoyed my stay ,meals whee very good also !

16th Apr 2016

We really enjoyed our stay here. It has a very homely feel, more like a country lodge than a hostel, which I loved. The guy who runs the bar is very friendly and helpful, and speaks good French which made communication a bit easier. I don't often go to a hostel and think "I'll be back there" but this is one of those rare occasions. We didn't have chance to go on any of the trips run by the hostel but they looked fantastic and great value for money