Aqualand Reviews

Stefanikova 893, Poprad, Slovakia

Great place to catch your breath and relax. Very mellow hostel, only one other person staying in my dorm room which is more like a suite, there is the bedroom and a living room/kitchenette. Location was fairly close to the train station but not in the center if town, you'll be walking a bit to do anything. Girl working was very friendly and happy to help answer questions about the area/best modes of transportation. Very flexible with check out. "Lockers" didn't lock, but still felt very safe!

Very sweet and wonderful staff. Domanika helped me tremendously with my hiking plans and transport/accomadation logistics to my next destination. Hotel was ver easy to find with very clean and new facilities -the owner is currently building a sauna room for future guests!