Aquarela SP Hostel Reviews

Rua Jose Antonio Coelho, 504, Vila Mariana, Sao Paulo, Brazil

Only stayed 1 night but no complaints. Was low season so hostel was quiet. Very clean

The staff here were very friendly and helpful and all spoke great English! We just felt the hostel wasn't really in a cool area and we had to walk quite a bit to get anywhere, about 20 minutes to the big park and the same to a shopping mall. The hostel was clean, only had small lockers, good kitchen and breakfast provided.

Never found so welcoming in a hostel. Even against guests behaving like 6 years old children they where still very polite and friendly. Really great staff, good value for money, clean showers, safe, tasty caiprinha`s, they know where to get good and cheap food, etc etc. Just an awesome hostel!!!!

Thank you Bram!! We miss you!!

The hostel was perfect! The only thing was that I couldn't take a hot shower during four days!

The prices were quite high because we were there during the World Cup. The staff were all extremely nice and helpful, giving directions and helping to arrange taxi's for early morning flights. The women's bathroom is upstairs but most of the upstairs guests were men. Despite extra signage, the men kept using the women's bathroom, leaving it quite a mess. By our last day, the bathroom was a disgusting nightmare and wasn't cleaned until late in the morning. It was 15min walk to the beautiful park.

One of my favorite hostels ive evet been. Check that, my favorite. The location and atmosphere was great but what set it apart was the wonderful staff. The owner along with my favorite bartender julia, carolina, myrtle all made my stay unforgettable. The bar was great, excellent caipirinhas, and lovely vibes all around for the copa de munde in Brasil! I will be back girls. Your friend, Philly Chris

We love you guys! Please come back soon! Best Aquarela Team