Aquarela SP Hostel Reviews

Rua Jose Antonio Coelho, 504, Vila Mariana, Sao Paulo, Brazil

great place to stay - highly recommended! You feel like part of the family here with the staff who own and run the place. Smaller hostel so more homely...Perfect wi-fi and showers with constant hot water. In the exact same location as the global hostel, but better... only reason its not as popular is that its new and has less reviews.

Great hostel in a quiet neighborhood. Good wifi, awesome kitchen and super friendly staff! Would definitely recommend. It's unmarked outside so a bit tough to find.

Amazing !!! Nice people, very clean, colorful and good energy. I do recommend.

• 18th Jan 2014
  • Belgium

AMAZING!! NICE PEOPLE, CLEAN AND GOOD LOCATION

• 10th Jan 2014
  • Colombia

Only stayed one night as they double booked us. I even sent an email the night before to confirm my booking, and received a confirmation. Only to be told upon arrival that I had cancelled my booking and was a day late. When I showed them my hostel world booking and the email they sent they agreed a mistake had been made and assisted me to find a nice hostel near by. It is nice and clean but the private room is next to the kitchen and communal area so not very quiet.

• 14th Nov 2013
  • New Zealand

amazing hostel, cute and lovely decorated. Gabriela is a nice host and provided us everything we needed. the bathroom is really big and clean. beds are comfortable and the rooms are also very clean. it's a bit of a walk from the metro station but still totally worth it.

← Back to search results