Aquarela SP Hostel Reviews

Rua Jose Antonio Coelho, 504, Vila Mariana, Sao Paulo, Brazil

The staff at the hostel were great! We were able to store our luggage for a few days when we went to a different city and they went out of their way to clean our room so we could check in even before official check in time. They made us Caipirinhas and went to the store when they realized they were out of some ingredients. The hostel was very clean, although the men's restroom was on a different floor than our room. It was a little hard to find from the station, but easy after a time or two.

• 7th Jun 2015

Few things could really help. The private double has a beautiful deck, but could really use some basic furniture...a table or chairs etc. The sheet on the bed seemed like a twin for a queen-it came off every two seconds. The staff is really friendly and nice. They speak English but often aren't very helpful...I think it was a language barrier though. Safe area, good value. Would recommend though.

Only stayed 1 night but no complaints. Was low season so hostel was quiet. Very clean

The staff here were very friendly and helpful and all spoke great English! We just felt the hostel wasn't really in a cool area and we had to walk quite a bit to get anywhere, about 20 minutes to the big park and the same to a shopping mall. The hostel was clean, only had small lockers, good kitchen and breakfast provided.

Never found so welcoming in a hostel. Even against guests behaving like 6 years old children they where still very polite and friendly. Really great staff, good value for money, clean showers, safe, tasty caiprinha`s, they know where to get good and cheap food, etc etc. Just an awesome hostel!!!!

Thank you Bram!! We miss you!!

The hostel was perfect! The only thing was that I couldn't take a hot shower during four days!

The prices were quite high because we were there during the World Cup. The staff were all extremely nice and helpful, giving directions and helping to arrange taxi's for early morning flights. The women's bathroom is upstairs but most of the upstairs guests were men. Despite extra signage, the men kept using the women's bathroom, leaving it quite a mess. By our last day, the bathroom was a disgusting nightmare and wasn't cleaned until late in the morning. It was 15min walk to the beautiful park.

One of my favorite hostels ive evet been. Check that, my favorite. The location and atmosphere was great but what set it apart was the wonderful staff. The owner along with my favorite bartender julia, carolina, myrtle all made my stay unforgettable. The bar was great, excellent caipirinhas, and lovely vibes all around for the copa de munde in Brasil! I will be back girls. Your friend, Philly Chris

We love you guys! Please come back soon! Best Aquarela Team

The stuff is very nice, friendly and helpfully! The location is great and rooms are small, but comfortable. Short but nice stay - thank you! Mercedes & Isa

Thank you Mercedes!! Was a pleasure. Aquarela Team

Six months i traveling around the earth, at this Hostel felt like a family, the girls at reception are incredibly nice and cute, they help you with love, receive the necessary information, troughout ins Hostel it is very clean, the location is good and quiet, are good connections by metro to the city and airport very cheap. I recommend this Hostel to all who want to feel like home, all clean and loved by those around them. Paul

great place to stay - highly recommended! You feel like part of the family here with the staff who own and run the place. Smaller hostel so more homely...Perfect wi-fi and showers with constant hot water. In the exact same location as the global hostel, but better... only reason its not as popular is that its new and has less reviews.

Great hostel in a quiet neighborhood. Good wifi, awesome kitchen and super friendly staff! Would definitely recommend. It's unmarked outside so a bit tough to find.

Amazing !!! Nice people, very clean, colorful and good energy. I do recommend.

• 18th Jan 2014
  • Belgium

AMAZING!! NICE PEOPLE, CLEAN AND GOOD LOCATION

• 10th Jan 2014
  • Colombia

Only stayed one night as they double booked us. I even sent an email the night before to confirm my booking, and received a confirmation. Only to be told upon arrival that I had cancelled my booking and was a day late. When I showed them my hostel world booking and the email they sent they agreed a mistake had been made and assisted me to find a nice hostel near by. It is nice and clean but the private room is next to the kitchen and communal area so not very quiet.

• 14th Nov 2013
  • New Zealand

amazing hostel, cute and lovely decorated. Gabriela is a nice host and provided us everything we needed. the bathroom is really big and clean. beds are comfortable and the rooms are also very clean. it's a bit of a walk from the metro station but still totally worth it.

Quiet, clean and very accommodating. The dorms are more spacious and much more homely than usual.

Thank you Adam!!!

The hostel is in pleasant part of the busy city. Staying in this hostel was worth of money, Gabriela was willing to give us information about surrounding.

Excellent stay, the place is clean and colourful, the staff was very helpful and thoughtful. One of my best stays in a hostel. Recommended +++++

Aquarela is beautiful hostel. Very clean. the staff are very kind and the breakfast room is delicious. I recommend and will come back for sure.

• 3rd Apr 2013