Aquarela SP Hostel Reviews

Rua Jose Antonio Coelho, 504, Vila Mariana, Sao Paulo, Brazil

great place to stay - highly recommended! You feel like part of the family here with the staff who own and run the place. Smaller hostel so more homely...Perfect wi-fi and showers with constant hot water. In the exact same location as the global hostel, but better... only reason its not as popular is that its new and has less reviews.

Great hostel in a quiet neighborhood. Good wifi, awesome kitchen and super friendly staff! Would definitely recommend. It's unmarked outside so a bit tough to find.

Amazing !!! Nice people, very clean, colorful and good energy. I do recommend.

• 18th Jan 2014
  • Belgium

AMAZING!! NICE PEOPLE, CLEAN AND GOOD LOCATION

• 10th Jan 2014
  • Colombia

Only stayed one night as they double booked us. I even sent an email the night before to confirm my booking, and received a confirmation. Only to be told upon arrival that I had cancelled my booking and was a day late. When I showed them my hostel world booking and the email they sent they agreed a mistake had been made and assisted me to find a nice hostel near by. It is nice and clean but the private room is next to the kitchen and communal area so not very quiet.

• 14th Nov 2013
  • New Zealand

amazing hostel, cute and lovely decorated. Gabriela is a nice host and provided us everything we needed. the bathroom is really big and clean. beds are comfortable and the rooms are also very clean. it's a bit of a walk from the metro station but still totally worth it.

Quiet, clean and very accommodating. The dorms are more spacious and much more homely than usual.

Thank you Adam!!!

The hostel is in pleasant part of the busy city. Staying in this hostel was worth of money, Gabriela was willing to give us information about surrounding.

Excellent stay, the place is clean and colourful, the staff was very helpful and thoughtful. One of my best stays in a hostel. Recommended +++++

Aquarela is beautiful hostel. Very clean. the staff are very kind and the breakfast room is delicious. I recommend and will come back for sure.

• 3rd Apr 2013
  • Colombia

Surely it is the cleanest hostel I've ever been. The staff is really fantastic, always helping, smiling and helpful. The hostel is well decorated, the breakfast delicious and the beds are comfortable. The room is clean and airy. I really recommend it.

• 1st Apr 2013

Aquelera is a beautiful, new, clean, and comfortable hostel. The facilities were great but more importantly the staff was AMAZING! Gabriela and her partner were so kind and helpful. They were eager to help plan a day, travel economically, and just be so nice!

Dear Alison! Thank you for the comment. We were happy to give them a good time. Thank you! We are very honored to receive them. Best regards Aquarela Team!!

Very friendly and helpful staff! The rooms are clean and big and the hostel is fairly near the Paraiso metro station, so it is easy to go to and from the airport.

• 27th Mar 2013
  • Denmark

We are very grateful with the staff of the Hostel. Gabriela and her partners were too gentle and helpful. They provided information and recomendations to organize our tours in the city. The atmosphere at the Hostel was outstanding, we meet a lot of interesting people. Facilities are new, beautiful, clean, and comfortable. We'll come back for sure!

Our stay was just excellent, Gabriella and her stuff are very friendly and doing every thing to have some wonderful days in sao paulo!! :) The Location is also very nice, within a few minutes (arround 15 to walk and 5 by metro) your in the avenida paulista with a lot of stores and muesums and also the metro station is very close. The hostel as its self is colorfull, all the rooms are very clean and friendly!! Also the breakfast was nice with some good bread!! I really just can recommend it!! :)

• 15th Mar 2013