Fabulous 74 Total Reviews
Fabulous 74 Total Reviews
Aquarela SP Hostel Located at Rua Jose Antonio Coelho, 504, Vila Mariana, Sao Paulo.
Brazil
Sao Paulo Sao Paulo 04011-061 Rua Jose Antonio Coelho, 504, Vila Mariana
86% 74
-23.5807337 -46.6456832
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 25-30
11th Jul 2016

The staff were so lovely and helpful. The hostel is basic but clean and has everything you need. Bathrooms are clean, but you will have a cold shower :). I didn't mind as the weather was warm. The location is great, near the park and the metro. The atmosphere in the hostel was nice, people coming and going. I would highly recommend the hostel!

• freddiesizer1988
  • England, Male, 25-30
5th Jul 2016

I don't usually write reviews in places I have been to before, but this place was special. When I arrived here, I intended to live and work in São Paulo, and this hostel made me feel at home from the very first minute. Every member of staff made me feel apart of their family and helped to make my birthday special. There's nothing I can complain about, and recommend this place to anyone who wants to visit the great city of São Paulo. Thanks everyone, hope to see you all again in the future.

• Australia, Female, 41+
1st Jun 2016

Great hostel, good vibes, friendly staff and residents. They even helped me with my Portuguese - obrigada galera!

3rd May 2016

The staff was great, very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was plain but okay. Room was very clean but smaller than expected but adequate. The staff was just great and very helpful and friendly. I would recommend this hostel for the great value.