Fabulous 82 Total Reviews
Fabulous 82 Total Reviews
Aquarela SP Hostel Located at Rua Jose Antonio Coelho, 504, Vila Mariana, Sao Paulo.
Brazil
Sao Paulo Sao Paulo 04011-061 Rua Jose Antonio Coelho, 504, Vila Mariana
86% 82
-23.5807337 -46.6456832
    Rooms available

• England, Couple, 18-24
30th Sep 2016
5.7

Staff were helpful enough but zero atmosphere and tiny stingy breakfast. Worst of all, the 8 bed dorm was like a cage for battery hens. Zero space to store your bags and I had a bunk either side of me, literally with a 30-40cm gap either way. I may as well have been sharing a bed with two strangers. Shame as the hostel was relatively clean and in a really good area, whilst São Paulo itself was a cool city. Improve the above and could be a half decent place to stay!

• USA, Female, 25-30
5th Aug 2016

Wonderful wonderful people working there! Great location! Thanks for everything!

15th Jul 2016

A decent place to stay in Sao Paulo, especially considering the price. It's a little bit out of the way though and can be difficult to find (there wasn't a sign outside). Small, but comfortable and clean.

• England, Female, 25-30
11th Jul 2016

The staff were so lovely and helpful. The hostel is basic but clean and has everything you need. Bathrooms are clean, but you will have a cold shower :). I didn't mind as the weather was warm. The location is great, near the park and the metro. The atmosphere in the hostel was nice, people coming and going. I would highly recommend the hostel!

• freddiesizer1988
  • England, Male, 25-30
5th Jul 2016

I don't usually write reviews in places I have been to before, but this place was special. When I arrived here, I intended to live and work in São Paulo, and this hostel made me feel at home from the very first minute. Every member of staff made me feel apart of their family and helped to make my birthday special. There's nothing I can complain about, and recommend this place to anyone who wants to visit the great city of São Paulo. Thanks everyone, hope to see you all again in the future.