Aquasol Apartments Reviews

Avda Roque del Este, 24, Gran Canaria, Spain

This was the most shocking hostel I've ever stayed,I've stayed many other cheep hostel if that was the right word but one of them was like this.As soon as you enter to room you would say OMG !It's smelly and very old furniture, old and smelly kitchen utilities.You would barley want to use them as you need them for our daily life .I couldn't stand the smell in the room had to go and get some room parfume and candle etc.My bed was dirty and had sleep in living room.Please don't book this hostel:(

• 3rd May 2014