Arab Tower Hotel (Burj al Arab) Reviews

Amman, Al Hashmi Street, Amman, Jordan

Only one combined toilet/bathroom for dorm. If you need to leave early in the morning to the airport, this might become a problem, if someone else showers too long. I found it weird that one staff was sleeping in the 4-bed-dorm, which had 6 beds. Male-dorm is in the basement. It's a bit annoying that the bar in the seventh floor (great view) has no toilet and I had to go to the basement/dorm to pee. Some staffers were extemely helpful/friendly, others weren't at all ... Still great value/money.

The staff are amazing! Especially the young guy who works there, Tarim, is soooo patient with explaining how things work, what there is to do in and outside Amman and really makes sure you got everything you need! He set me up with a translator and driver for my work, and always checked in with me to make sure I have everything I need! Location super convenient to get anywhere (walk to the cafes & restaurants at Rainbow/Mango street) and I as a woman alone felt safe walking home at 10 or 11 pm.

• 30th Mar 2015
  • Austria

I am very happy with my stay, the rooms were clean and the staff was kind and helpful. Good location in the city center.

• 17th Mar 2015

Great place!

• 11th Mar 2015

Wonderful stay.

I have stayed here a few times. Its a great place and great location. The owner is very passionate about his hotel and makes sure his guests are happy. The hotel driver ,Eyad, who has been with Arab Tower for about 12 years is a lot of fun on his tours. Hani at the front desk is really nice and knows where to send the guests when they are looking for something to do. Great breakfast, nice clean rooms, hot showers. Can't beat a place like this for the price.

Great hotel. Henni at the front desk super friendly and knowledgeable. Very clean and neat rooms. Great breakfast. The owner is very nice and interacts with his guests

Arab hotel has a covered roof top where breakfast is served. There are plenty of shops and restaurants around, on Friday, there's the pigeon market on the other Al hashimi street. Thee's a mosque further up the street, it's noisy around 5-6am, you may want a room facing away, I did not hear anything on the 2nd night.