Arabesque Hotel Reviews

11 Ramses Street, Cairo, Egypt

It's a bit hard to find if you don't know where you have to look. And there wern't many other tourist or backpackers which is a general problem about egpt right now. But the rooms are clean and the hotel is in a very good location. Staff was very welcoming and friendly even gave us half price of one night because we arrived in the middle of the night.

• 10th Sep 2015

When drawn to Cairo, you best be prepared for lots. I know I was and my every gratitude I sincerely present to Youseff; the hostel's GM. He made my stay so much more pleasant than initially anticipated. In many respects, Youseff went out of his way to make sure I had every piece of information I necessitated -- Included his expertise in securing a tour to Giza -- Sakkara and my visit to Old Cairo. The location to the hostel could not be in the least challenged. Thank you Youseff! and team. :)