Arabesque Hotel Reviews

11 Ramses Street, Cairo, Egypt

No Rating

First night in Egypt Basic clean accommodation. Hot water. Lovely helpful staff. Wi-fi.

• 7th Jan 2013

The staff was very friendly, kind, and helpful. The facilities were clean and comfortable. Overall it was a great environment and ideal location to rest and relax within the wonderful city of Cairo.

• 16th Aug 2012

The hotel did not pick us up at the airport as was promised. When we arrived at the hotel they did not have any knowledge of our booking and deposit. They put us in rooms that did not have private bathrooms according to our booking. The next day they put us in the rooms as booked. However, they let us stay the first night totally free.

A very clean hotel that was great value for money. The staff were friendly and couldn't do enough to help. I will definitely be staying again. Thank you Hotel Arabesque for making my holiday so special :D

• 20th May 2012

Very Nice place to stay and all the stuff is really amazing i felt am at home Definitely i recommend this place for those people who want stay at a hostel with 5* furniture , The rooms were all very clean , and large and it was a fantastic stay for the price, It right next to the Egyptian Museum and near by everything, ATM, restaurants. Ask ash for Hellp anytime he organized my trips in Egypt.

Love this Hostel, each time when I come to Cairo I only want to stay at this place. The rooms are spacious and very clean. The hostel is in a good area, and easy accesible. The people who work at arabesque hostel are great, anything you need, you just have to ask them. Also the breakfast, is nice, a typical Egyptian one. Delicious. If you want to feel the real Egypt, and the real Cairo you must stay at this place. I can't wait to come back to Cairo :))) and to this hostel!

• 17th May 2012
  • Belgium

i would like to thank all the staff for helping me special thanks goes to Ashraf who helped me a lot in organizing my trips inside cairo .......

• 14th May 2012

the bathroom could have done with a better clean, the bath tub was pretty dirty and the plug hole was disgusting, the toilet didn't work properly and breakfast was literally a boiled egg and some bread with a hot beverage - mind you for just over £4/night you really do get what you pay for

• 1st Apr 2012

Safety & good location that I will come back later ~

Arabesque is a great place to stay, I am a solo female traveler and really appreciate a helpful staff and secure location. The place is centrally located so close to everything you need in downtown Cairo, has a gorgeous view of the Nile, and I met a bunch of super-friendly fellow travelers while there. Will stay there again!

• 18th Mar 2012

This was a great hostel to stay at, the staff was very kind and helpful and the facilities were very clean.

waw! Great hostel, locaion is great, nearby everything. Rooms are clean, staff is very friendly, if you need anything just ask them and they help you. Good breakfast! I definitely will stay here again during my next visit to airo

İ sent an email to the hostel asking for an airport pickup, which is free if a person stays over one night, as it is stated in the hostel policy, İ had a reservation for two nights. The hostel responded : Hello, Thanks for your email, we got your flight details and when you arrive to Cairo airport you will find our man waiting for you in the arrival/exit holding a sign with your name (Arabesque Hotel Ramsy) waiting to see you. Best regards, Arabesque Hotel Wh

excellent hotel with even better staff. Based in the heart of Cairo anything you could possibly want to do is simply a stones throw away. Excellent nights sleep after extensive travelling. will definitely book and stay again.

• 23rd Jul 2011

THe rooms were clean, nice breakfast, perfect location and really friendly staff made our stay very enjoyable. Would definitely stay again if visiting Cairo and would have no problem recommending to friends and family.

good value

I have nothing to put finger on at this hostel. Service is perfect, breakfast is perfect, my sisters in the reception + all the staff are perfect, the bed is perfect - this hostel is warmly recommended!

the hotel is very clean , comfortable , good location , Design , free internet , Wifi , great tours over all Egypt . The staff is very friendly , speak english perfect.The driver picked me up in the airport waited 3 hours -our flight was delayed , thanks for all .

This hostel is like Cairo, it's really crappy. However, once you get used to the shabby furniture, terrible colors, leaking toilets, lack of clean towels and the elevator that stops between the floors, it is not so bad after all. The location is excellent, close to the museum and to buses that take you to Hurghada or Sharm (Go bus/El Gouna). Do not take the offers for transportation to the pyramids for 350 E-pounds. A taxi will cost 40-50 each way, or you can take bus/metro for less than 5. We were t

Very friendly atmosphere.Quite confortable for the category and very well located if you are busy in the center of Cairo.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7