Arabian Nights Reviews

10 Al Aded Street, off of Mansouria Street, El Darasa, Islamic Cairo, Cairo, Egypt

We really enjoyed our stay at the Arabian Night Hostel, we've stayed for 4 nights and had a wonderful time, the staff is really friendly and helpful, the rooms are clean and nice, as are the facilities. The staff can help you organize tours to explore Cairo or other parts of Egypt. The neighbourhood is also fun, you are close to the centre of Islamic Cairo, with a great parc, mosques and shops. Great value for your money, we are definitely coming back!

• 10th Apr 2014
  • Belgium

I really liked the atmosphere at this hostel. mahmoud and hassan where very helpful and always smiling. they also where concern if my trip was well and good. the sheets where pretty decent and there was hot water constantly. their tour packages where really good also. ask for mohamand. they where also helpful on where to go and what to avoid. overall if I would comeback and stay. excellent place.

Amazing place to stay. Staff go out of their way to provide a homely and friendly service. Rooms are spacious and very clean. Wifi is available throughout the hotel and the location is perfect fpr visiting all sites of touristic interest. All our requests were fulfilled straight away; extra blankets and a room heater. Shower was perfect and hot water is available 24/7. The hotel staff made our stay very comfortable and this is the best hostel to stay in, in Cairo. Will definitely stay here again

• 19th Dec 2013

It was a great experience staying at this place in Cairo. Location was great near the market and Islamic Cairo. The area looks kinda rough but not once did it feel unsafe. Everyone around were very friendly. Service was excellent. The individuals that work there made me feel at home. I will definitely be staying there again on my next trip to Cairo.

• 15th Dec 2013