Arbour Guest House Reviews

Dunollie Road, Oban, Oban, Scotland

Having read some trip advisor reviews I was concerned about staying here, however the accommodation was clean and comfortable. It is not the most salubrious accommodation but good value for money.

• 30th Aug 2015
  • Scotland

Some hints for the future: It would be nice to dust of the furniture from time to time and not only the top. I may be wrong but I think the bottom area of the window-frame had mould on it. A handle inside the toilet on the top floor would be nice but not necessary.

• 4th Aug 2015
  • Austria

Our booking was confirmed . But when we arrived our room has been rented . Nobody help us . We had to find another room in an another hotel by ourselves. It 's Arbour Guest House or you which isn't liable. Waiting for an answer .

• 31st Jul 2015

Booked a double room to find that we were put in a twin, we were asked if we wanted to upgrade to a double for an extra £10. Showed her the confirmation email that stated a double was booked but the lady wasn't interested. It was 930pm an rather than giving us the double that was free we were shown to a tiny twin room with very very uncomfortable/broken beds. The shared shower was also terrible. A mere drizzle, would of been better outing my head out the window! very central location tho:)

I was afraid from reviews I read that the staff would be rude and unhelpful, but they actually were quite friendly. The place is more like a B&B than a hostel though.

View all Oban Bed and Breakfasts