Arc De Triomphe Apart Reviews

18 Rue Theodule Ribot, Paris, France

Great location, very kind owner and amazing "value for money". The only thing you need to know is that you have to climb more than 100 steps to reach your room. I will definitely choose it again in my next trip to Paris.

• 6th Dec 2014

I am grateful I found that place. The apartment is situated very close to Arc De Triomphe, only 10 minutes away and you have metro lines, 5 minutes away, which reach every single place of the beautiful Paris. There is no elevator and the apartment is situated on the 6th floor of the building, but is is likely for every building in centre Paris. And is not sth impossible. The owner is very nice, it is clean and is really cheap compared to other apartments.

• 22nd Oct 2014
  • Bulgaria

We did not stay due to our problems with travelling plans.