Arc De Triomphe Apart Reviews

18 Rue Theodule Ribot, Paris, France

I am grateful I found that place. The apartment is situated very close to Arc De Triomphe, only 10 minutes away and you have metro lines, 5 minutes away, which reach every single place of the beautiful Paris. There is no elevator and the apartment is situated on the 6th floor of the building, but is is likely for every building in centre Paris. And is not sth impossible. The owner is very nice, it is clean and is really cheap compared to other apartments.

• 22nd Oct 2014
  • Bulgaria

We did not stay due to our problems with travelling plans.

I had the patience to count 130 steps to reach the apartment, located on the sixth floor of a building, in the midst of a construction. The apartment was clean, with the exception of bedding which was impossible to be used. The bathroom was also clean and beautiful, but unless you have less than 1.50m tall is IMPOSSIBLE to take a bath in this apartment. Definitely would not recommend staying in this apartment. Do not make the same mistake I did.