Arcade-Hostel

Fabulous 204 Total Reviews

• Portugal, Female, 41+
15th Apr 2017
6.0

The worst part was the checkout, I made a mistake and booked 1 day instead of 2, the staff did not warned me, although I was talking with them in the second day. The woman that did my checkout was very rude, I was trying to understand what went wrong and check my email to see about the stay there , she kept trying to interrupt me, when I realized that I did a mistake, I assumed my error and told her I would pay, but she started to yell, very rude. Will follow her advice and never go back here.

• Netherlands, Couple, 18-24
6th Apr 2017

Lovely room with a shower that we weren't expecting, wifi works well, staff very friendly, parking spaces though I imagine there's not always enough as we took the last one when we came in in the evening

• England, Couple, 31-40
11th Feb 2017
7.7

Was ok for place to stay, clean enough all pretty basic. Was a shame no kitchen facilities or anywhere to at least use a fridge. If your happy to use transport is ok, was easy enough there were buses stop close and short walk to metro station was easy to get into city.