8.4
Fabulous 99 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 99 Total Reviews
Arcadia Beach Guest House Located at 27 Marine Parade, Arcadia, Magnetic Island, Magnetic Island.
Australia

• megantomo
  • England, Female, 18-24
10th Mar 2016
6.6

One of the stranger places I've stayed in around the world. The couple who checked me in left that evening, and the hostel was left to the German traveller who worked there. The new manager turned up next day and didn't really seem to know what was going on (asking us if we'd paid for our room yet). The facilities are great though - 2 kitchens to use, and large tv and dining areas. The bus stop for the island is only a minute away, and I got a free pick up from the ferry port!

• ThomasJansen
  • England, Male, 18-24
21st Feb 2016

Lovely place to stay on the island. Great for meeting people and to chill. Just on the beach front and the staff are amazing. It is a bit expensive though... If I'm paying 35AU$ for a dorm I'd expect to be able to wash my clothes for free and have access to wifi.

• England, Female, 18-24
26th Jan 2016

Clean welcoming hostel. No bunk beds and there's an oven! Car hire is fantastic value for money. The couple that ran Arcadia are the kindest people i met on my travels, when i had an emergency and had to leave early they did everything they could to help me and make sure i was ok! Would definitely reccommend this hostel! Thanks!

• Denmark, All Female Group, 18-24
19th Jan 2016

Very nice staff. Nice and cozy place