Arcadia Beach Guest House Reviews

27 Marine Parade, Arcadia, Magnetic Island, Magnetic Island, Australia

I booked here initially for one night as other places fully booked on the island and ended up staying 5 nights after booking on the PADI dive course down the road. The location was on a beaut beach but a bus/taxi ride from ferry and xbase. I felt like I was staying in a nice hotel as the rooms and facilities were all very nice. It's a shame the atmosphere was a little quiet as all the younger peoples now stay at xbase down the road. I would still recommend this quaint little place. Thanks again

Quiet, clean, nice atmosphere, Supermarkt, ferry and busstop in walking distance. Just great if you are looking for a peaceful place, and not a party hostel!

It is a really nice guest house, not a hostel. And that's what I got wrong on the booking ;) So it was really nice, staff is friendly, and everything is clean. But there are just no people like in any other hostel to meet and do a lot of things. So for me it was a bit boring and I should have booked the base. But for a some quiet nights, it is perfect.

Loved this place! The couple running the place were so lovely, couldn't have done more for you! Also rented a car from this place that was very good.

View all Magnetic Island Bed and Breakfasts