Arcadia Beach Guest House Reviews

27 Marine Parade, Arcadia, Magnetic Island, Magnetic Island, Australia

Had a great time staying at ABGH. The lady (I forgot her name) that checked us in was very nice and accommodating, the place had an awesome relaxed feel, the pool was fun and it's in a decent location. No complaints from me.

I couldn't recommend enough this hostel if you are looking for tranquility ! Great place to stay !

• 24th Aug 2015

I booked here initially for one night as other places fully booked on the island and ended up staying 5 nights after booking on the PADI dive course down the road. The location was on a beaut beach but a bus/taxi ride from ferry and xbase. I felt like I was staying in a nice hotel as the rooms and facilities were all very nice. It's a shame the atmosphere was a little quiet as all the younger peoples now stay at xbase down the road. I would still recommend this quaint little place. Thanks again

Quiet, clean, nice atmosphere, Supermarkt, ferry and busstop in walking distance. Just great if you are looking for a peaceful place, and not a party hostel!

View all Magnetic Island Bed and Breakfasts