Arcadia Hostel

8.5
Fabulous 555 Total Reviews

• Netherlands, Female, 25-30
2nd May 2017

Close to parque lleras in El poblado but Far enough to be quiet. Great atmosphere, really nice bar to start the evening before going out. Get's quiet before midnight, so a good night sleep is assured. Great and helpful staff as well. Owner is a bit odd though and the shared bathroom small. But the great staff and the free pancake breakfast make up for that.

• Netherlands, Couple, 25-30
28th Apr 2017
6.9

Not the best hotel ever, just ok. We had to share a small bathroom with lots of people, which was not that clean. Our double room was also a bit cramped. Did like the batter for pancakes in the morning:) and good location as well.

Hi guys this is Spyros the owner..Apologies for not the best cleaning, during that time we have some technical problems with the common bathrooms that didn't help to maintain them clean but now these problems are fixed and we also take actions in order to improve the cleaning especially to the share bathrooms and kitchen..

• Netherlands, Female, 18-24
19th Mar 2017
7.4

Not my favourite hostel.. there was not really an atmosphere going on and the dorm I was staying is was like a prison room, but it was cheap for Medellin

• Australia, Male, 31-40
19th Mar 2017
6.9

Not sure why people have said it's a good location - yes it's in poblado but it's a 25 minute walk up hill from the metro station and anything else is minimum 10 minute walk. Many other better located options in the neighbourhood. My dorm joined onto the balcony where people sat talking loudly until 4am on a Sunday night. Pretty small common areas. Nothing really appealing other than the friendly girl who checked me in.

17th Mar 2017

Great hostel. Wifi , hot water and really social atmosphere. Lots of tours to do. My only complaint was the hostal cat. One night she jumped on my bed waking me up, another she laid in my bed all day, leaving dirt and leaves in the bed, third day I found her sleeping on my clothes. I don't mind animals but she was always outside and dirty. Location is decent but definitely far from metro. About 20 min. I'd stay again bc of the social atmosphere. Good value

• England, Male, 25-30
17th Mar 2017

We had a great stay at Arcadia, we ended up extending our trip to a week rather than 3 days. The staff were really friendly and helpful and were quick to recommend things to do. The 4 bedroom dorm was very comfortable and the shower was amazing. We've had a lot of fun here and it was one of the most social hostels we have stayed in.

• England, Male, 25-30
14th Mar 2017

I really loved my stay here. The staff are so friendly and helpful and the cute Colombian chick always cheers you up on a hungover morning. Really warm and relaxing hostel. Always great people to meet here. I actually returned here after my first visit. The owner could do some maintence on the property in general. A few leaks when it rains and problems with the plumbing. Overall great place. You will love it here

13th Mar 2017
6.9

The room wasn't ready when they said it would be. It was an unfortunate circumstance as the roof was leaking and they were attempting to fix it yet the staff was unapologetic. In other hostels we have stayed at the staff is friendly. They show us around the facilities and invite us to use them. This was lacking at Arcadia.

• Austria, Female, 25-30
8th Mar 2017
7.4

Hostel is ok, if you´re in Medellin for partying. Some guests cant control their own clothes in the dorm and are not too talented in any kind of tidiness. The kitchen and the common area were quite dirty as well. Nice located, everything important to survive in walking distance :)

• Johannespfister
  • Germany, Male, 41+
  • Globetrotter
7th Mar 2017

nice place, partyplace if you like to join