Arch House B&B Reviews

59 Marble Arch Road, Florencecourt, Enniskillen, Northern Ireland

This was quite a last minute booking on a weekend away and I wasn't sure what to expect, but this is a really lovely B&B, in an area that must be one of the best kept secrets in Northern Ireland/the North of Ireland. Thank you so much to the lovely hosts for a warm welcome, a really nice room and a very, very good breakfast!

• 27th Jun 2014

I had such a great stay, the food and staff were amazing and I immediately felt welcomed when I arrived! I can't wait to return on my next trip and a highly suggest this B&B!

View all Enniskillen Bed and Breakfasts