Arch-Ist Hostel Reviews

Siraselviler Caddesi, no:40, Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

This was my third stay here, as always the staff is great, super helpful in anyway they can, Thanks!!

Everything was perfect. The location, the beds and the spacy room. It has a suprising character when you get inside from the door, it has a home-like feeling but you are in the center of everything. This place deserves a higher rating. Totally recommended.

• 4th Oct 2014

The staff were busy playing with their computer, showing a lack of interest to their guests and therefore were not very helpful in advising local travels, activities, etc. Some of the late comers for the night did not even have bed sheets.

Totally great! comfortable beds, good and silent ac, perfect location.

• 5th Sep 2014

Cheap and well located. Some of the staff are very nice (especially the boys who will help you with anything). The girls during the day seem like they are doing you favours when you ask for an information or something. I booked a dorm, but since the hostel was full they put me in a private bedroom for the same price which was very nice. We had an unpleasant experience with noisy guests one night, but I believe it was just bad luck. Overall, good value for money.

I was really good time this hostel. very clean. good staff. a/c working very good. location is very close in taksim square.

very Good. and very cheap. but there are alot of stairs entrance so you have to bring some baggage to your room. that I think that's very good place and very good place to visit Taksim especially if you have to use shuttle bus to airport in front of Point hotel. that's very useful place.

Nice hostel in a really nice neighborhood (5 minutes walking from Taksim)! A great value for your money!

The room and the bathroom was very clean. Beds were comfortable and the air conditioning was a very big plus. The neighbourhood is just few minutes to Taksim Square and its a very nice area. I recommend it!!

• 24th Jun 2014
  • Switzerland

We had a great stay. Very great atmosphere and a great location. Our room was cleaned everyday. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

• 16th Jun 2014
  • Argentina

I loved this place, killer location, great staff & owners, very helpful, very clean. Coming back after a long day of sight seeing I felt like I was returning to a home/apartment and not a dreary hostel. Don't miss exploring the side streets that surround the location, great second hand stores, boutiques and tea shops, restaurants & bars giving it a more 'locals' vibe to the place then the main shopping venues. Over, highly recommend it, will stay there again on any return trips.

We had a great stay, everything was clean and the furniture seemed new. It was grat to have a bathroom in our room. Especially the rooftop was our highlight! Thank you.

• 13th May 2014

They stuck us in the attic in a room with a ceiling so low that I couldn't stand up straight. It rained. The roof leaked. When I asked if anything could be done the receptionist responded that they "usually don't put people in that room." That made us feel SO MUCH better. Shower leaked water all over the bathroom floor. Just a terrible experience all around.

Very good location near to Taksim square and street with many bars and restaurants. Quiet and clean place. Friendly staff but difficulties with oral english (risk of confusion when asking for directions)

• 1st May 2014