Arch-Ist Hostel Reviews

Siraselviler Caddesi, no:40, Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

Very nice hostel, nice staff, perfect location!

I stayed here for a month and I loved this hostel! Spacious room, excellent location and great communal facilities especially the kitchen. Special thanks to Uğur, Ömer, Sinan and Zeynep for their amazing help and hospitality.

The location is so good, close to Istiklal street. The staff there was nice and friendly, the rooms are good and spacious just for sleeping. Good kitchen but small common areas. The wifi conection in the rooms are poor. Anyway, I recommend it.

The receptionists, especially the female ones, completely do not understand the importance of a smile. All they care about is getting through their shift and chatting with their boyfriends. I don't think they have ever travelled abroad and therefore never felt the importance of a friendly voice at a hostel. It can make all the difference to a trip and is one of the top reasons why I like to frequent hostels. Unlike the staff at hotels, they usually understand a budget traveller's needs.

perfect place in a perfect location, nice kitchen and spacious room.

• 18th Feb 2015

The place was awesome located in the center of Taksim! The beds were comfortable, the bathrooms were clean. And the overall atmosphere created by the guy working there, I still remember his name, Omer. He answered each and everyone of our questions, he explained us how and where to go, he recommended us some great Turkish dishes and places to visit. His positive vibe made the hostel experience incredible. Omer made us feel like at home.

• 5th Feb 2015