Archi Rossi Hostel Reviews

via Faenza 94 Red, Florence, Italy

The breakfast was a perfectly filling start to the day! I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the eating facilities and bedrooms. The lockers provided came with a key, which was also very handy! Would highly recommend!

• 21st Nov 2015

Facilities are worn down but I enjoyed my stay. Nothing too great and nothing terrible either. I really liked the fact that they had free breakfast and dinner!

The free dinners were a great way to meet people fellow travelers and have a beer or two. Ended up staying another night but my bed ended up being more expensive for a bigger dorm :|

I truly enjoyed staying at Ostello Archi Rossi. The hostel is very close to the station and close to everywhere in Firenze. The hostel offered free breakfast and dinner.

El hostel está bien, su seguridad y limpieza también. El personal más o menos. La ubicación es buena

Close to the station, close to the center! Free buffet in the morning as well, which was awesome!

every thing was perfect.great location,clean room, beautiful garden, and the breackfast.

Very easy to find, close to everything, clean and quiet. I'd definitely stay here again

Wasn't much of a lively atmosphere. Good accommodation & location though.

we have peaceful atmosphere, garden, flowers, for us holidays means relax....grazie!

Nice place for backpacker. It is convenient, near the city center!

Great locations and everyone gets a locker. Perfect.

The hostel is a super worth place to stay as a tourist. They've got good location, good people, good room, good locker, good bathroom, and wonderful breakfast. The room is clean, so as the bed sheets. They've got two layer's of bed sheets that can keep the blanket from laying over your body directly, which is very nice to me as a allergy person.

Location is excellent. Next to train station. You can find restaurant, shop and market nearby. The facilities are good and WiFi is fast. There are some cup noodles for guest to buy too.

clean, nice hostel. not bad breakfast. good location and quite. but i think laundry service was a little expansive.(4euro+4euro for drying)

The room I was in had a very clogged drain in the shower so it was nearly flooding the bathroom by the time I was done.

Great place to stay in Florece.

The location was average as it was walking distance from pretty much everything. The facilities looked nice, especially the garden and the eating area. The breakfast was one of the BEST I've ever hard at any hostel really! However, my only complaint is about the attitude of the staff. The staff should be a bit more friendly and enthusiastic...given the nature of the job. That is my only complaint about this hostel, and I feel that this would be an easy area to improve :)

Great place to stay for couple of nights. Very nicely designed hostel in an old building. Rooms are simple. Beds are good however, I slept like a child. Very clean. Great breakfast - even better than some hotels:)

• 10th Oct 2015
  • Russia

I got bitten a lot here but the breakfast is nice and free tour!

I got there and had to leave, not a racist person but there seems to be only an Asian culture there. First vibes was that it was empty and a massive hostel with a strange layout... My second option wasn't that much better but at least had lots of travellers to meet.

You are free to say what you like, we do Always or best to sotisfy our guests thank-you

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5