Archi Rossi Hostel Reviews

via Faenza 94 Red, Florence, Italy

Really great breakfast and a really good location close to the train station but also within 5 mins walk of main Florence sights. Lacking in atmosphere.

Good for facilities and breakfast. However staff just tended to grunt at you and were extremely unhelpful when asking questions.

Stayed in a 4 bed in july 2015. Great location to everything. Decent size rooms. Lockers to fit backpack in. Huge hostel but not very social. Good spread for breakfast. we had ensuite in room which is very handy

This was a wonderful place to stay! We had a major accident occur during our stay and the staff was super helpful and caring. They helped us out in so many ways. We would definitely reccomend this place to everyone we know.

• 22nd Jul 2015

Very very Asian!!! For two Brits we felt very excluded and out of place so absolutely no atmosphere for us! Free breakfast was again very Asian, who wants rice and cabbage for breccie?! Clean hostel though with lovely rooms and showers! Wifi worked downstairs, lift and air con were very good! Close to the centre of Florence which was great, nice safe area to explore in the evening also :-) would return if it was more open armed to other cultures :-)

Very nice and clean! The rooms were spacious and comfortable, I loved how each bed got their own wardrobe with a lock! The enquire bathrooms were nice. The buffet breakfast was really good, there is many options for food and drinks. Only downsides were that there was no hand soap in any of the bathrooms to wash your hands after using the toilet and the only "common room" area was the dining hall, we didn't find it as easy to meet and interact with other people.

DURING THE NIGHT WAS HOT EVEN WITH THE AIR CONDITIONING, THE BREAKFAST WAS GOOD!

• 13th Jul 2015
  • Mexico

Good location and very clean. Free breakfast is great. But that is the only thing going for this place. Socially, its dead. It's fine if you're with a group and just need a place to crash. But if you wanna meet people don't come here. A fridge of drinks to buy is not a bar!

This hostel is superb. I felt comfortable and clean while also having a good time. The garden is beautiful and a nice communal area. The staff were lovely and they provide cheap water as well as all needed traveller essentials. Many plug sockets in the room and your own cupboard which you can lock.

Perfect hostel. Clean, open rooms with lockers each. Shower room and lots of plug sockets. Staff friendly and helpful. Would highly, highly recommend this hostel for travellers!! Washing facilities also.

I have stayed in hostels across Europe for the last ten years. I found this gem of a hostel four years ago, and it's far and away the single best hostel I've ever gotten to stay in. Each year it's the same great service, rooms, and breakfast. Stay here. You will not be disappointed at all. Despite having stayed other places in Florence before finding this place, I would never even think of staying somewhere else!

THE LOCATION WAS REALLY GOOD AND IT WAS EASY TO GET THERE AND ALSO TO THE SIGHTSEEING PLACES. THE ATMOSPHERE WAS A BIT BORING FOR A YOUNG ENVIROMENT, THEY SHOUT US FOR TALKING IN THE LOBBY AT 12 ON A FRIDAY. THE BREAKFAST WAS REALLY BAD, OK IS FREE BUT EVERYTHING WAS LIKE PLASTIC WE WOULD PREFER TO PAY A LITTLE BIT MORE BUT HAVE SOMETHING A LITTLE BIT MORE TASTY.

Great location. Great staff.

archi rossi is best hostel ever. I want recommend you guys

Really appreciated the included breakfast

Very happy with my stay here! Great hostel, very central. Best free hostel breakfast I've ever had. Electrical sockets and lamps by every bed was great, big closets to store luggage in. I have stayed at a couple other hostels in Florence, but this is by far the best. Definitely staying here again next time I'm in the city!

We are a family of 5 and we all thought this was a great place. Clean, friendly, convenient and we would stay here again. Thanks

• 4th Jul 2015

Great stay! Please could the hostel install mosquito nets- the cleaners opened the windows during the day, even though we closed them at night, and I was bitten a total of 12 times during my stay! They have a cold water and boiling water dispenser (amazing!) as well as a fridge and a microwave, but not an oven or hobs- so you can only do basic cooking. Amazing hostel, lovely atmosphere, incredible breakfast, lovely staff. I would definitely recommend!

I literally would've given this a 100% but one of the front desk guys was really rude when I wanted to show my friend (who was in Florence but staying in a hotel down the street) what my room looked like and he wouldn't let me. I even offered to leave collateral because I just wanted to show her but he said no. Other than that, the place was awesome. Like staying in a hotel.

this hostel was ok! everything was relatively clean and nice. my only problem with this hostel was there are zero organized events. Although florence isn't a crazy town anyway so not a deal breaker. free breakfast is large and good. wifi is pretty good too. Definitely a good stay!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5