Archi Rossi Hostel Reviews

via Faenza 94 Red, Florence, Italy

I've stayed in hostels all across Europe, and this Hostel is the very best I've had the opportunity to stay in. It's the best. The breakfast is GREAT. The space in the rooms is beyond great for hostel standards. This hostel sets the absolute bar for all hostels I stay in in Europe--and that's coming from someone who has taken groups abroad for six years….

It's a nice place to stay. They have the strangest buffet breakfast with casseroles and salad plus all the normal carb breakfast foods hostels offer. They have large lockers and large rooms. My locker didn't function properly and they were full and couldn't give me a new one, but offered to keep stuff at the desk if needed. Nice large courtyard in the middle for reading and working out in. Family hostel so there are parents and small children too.

Hostel is conveniently located 3 mins from the main train station. Excellent breakfast and the four-bed dorm was clean and comfortable with a very nice bathroom. Would recommend.

Pretty functional hostel in terms of rooms, bathrooms, bunk beds. It's very close to the train station. Staff had good suggestions for things to do. Personal lockers were nice and big in the four bed dorms and just slightly smaller in the six bed dorms. Staff provides keys to the lockers. They also store valuables in a safe if you arrive early. The breakfast buffet made the whole deal a very good value for money. Hostel was generally clean. It has free wifi which works great in lobby.

I'd stay here again if I was in Florence. Good location close to the station

This hostel is the worst i ve ever been So rude and they just think about their convenient. They canceled my reservation even i paid commission three months ago. And they informed me three days before i go.

Very good location, near the train station and the city center. The rooms were clean and confortable, however a bit little in one that I stayed (the other one was bigger). 2 Suggestion: fix the individual lights that didn´t work and leave something to dry the bathroom floor since if people wasn´t carrefull enough when they showered, the floor got complete flooded. . The breakfast was included and was very complete!

Great hostel for groups. Great value for money. Would be better if bathroom has a floor towel.

Our stay at the Archi Rossi was overall a positive experience. The hostel was very clean, and the beds were comfortable for a hostel. The unfortunate thing is that our toilet stopped working, and the staff came in VERY early to fix it and were stomping in and out of the room all morning until we checked out. This was not appreciated, as we were hoping to sleep in a bit and rest. No such luck!

The hostel had a really awesome breakfast included, it is located close to the market, restaurants, shopping and the train station. It had nice big individual lockers in the rooms. We would have liked if they had organized nightly activities to meet people. They didn't have a locked luggage storage room and we didnt like how there was only 1 shower + toilet per room (with no soap or hand dryer) as we were waiting to use the washroom a lot. Overall we had a nice stay here.

The breakfast here is the best I have had at any hostel I´ve ever stayed. Wide variety of options and they are all pretty good. Great location. Very close to Florence´s main station (where also most tours meet up), and walking distance to the main tourist attractions. Beds were comfortable, with plenty of space in the bed room. Also, bathroom was very clean. Stay at this place, you wont regret it.

It is near to the train station with only around 4 mins walk. The breakfast buffet is very nice with different kinds of food. There is also a free walking tour which gave us lots of information of the city.

I loved being at this hostel!! The place is great, beautiful,tons of great people to talk to, breakfast is variated and they have laundry inside the hostel (paid) that was really useful for me. The rooms are clean and there are baths inside. Definitely I would come back.

really nice place, highly recommend:))

Best breakfast of all the hostels I've stayed in!! So much choice - something for everyone from cooked food to ice cream! They also offer a wide range of evening meals at a very reasonable price. Met lots of awesome Korean people here as well which gave me a good impression of the hostel. Was able to watch the world cup on the TV in the dining room. Good location next to the train station, would stay here again if I came back to Florence!

Bathroom inside the room is very convenient to use. Though after 6 people using it, it must be wet and moggy. The free breakfast provided is wonderful! With dessert, biscuits, pasta, ice cream, etc. Staff are friendly. Only thin sheet is provided as quilt but it is ok for such a hot weather.

This hostel was in a great location, close to the main train station and quick easy access to the main attractions. Most of the sites were a short 10 - 15 minute walk. I liked the fact that the offered all female rooms and each bed was assigned and the lockers came equipped with a lock. The area had plenty of restaurants and shopping. The staff members were also very helpful.

if the wifi network can improve, it will be much better.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5