Archi Rossi Hostel Reviews

via Faenza 94 Red, Florence, Italy

Very close to the Central train station and easy to find. Staff were super helpful, gave me a city map and suggested places for gelato, dinner and something to do in the evening - all of which were excellent suggestions! Buffet breakfast is fantastic, you will be good till dinner if you want.

Other guests were very noisy up to 11pm. Glad I had a single room.

• 24th Sep 2015

Great location close to city center and train station. Great hostel clean and with many facilities e.g. fresh water,great breakfast,wifi.

Near train station

Really quirky hostel with the wall decorations etc, money needs to be spent on the room we stayed in ie one lights didn't work, toilet dispenser broken, not enough wall sockets to charge phones, tablets etc. Also cleanliness of bathroom not the greatest the bath mat was soaked and had a bad smell. Wifi was great and had a strong connection all over the premises. Free books on offer near luggage room was a bonus. Breakfast was included and was a great variety, for a one night stay it was great.

Good hostel with a perfect location (5 min. walk from S.M.N. railway station). The dorm rooms have big lockers with integrated locks. Included breakfast is awesome.

Poor atmosphere for solo traveller. Staff were quite unfriendly and unhelpful.

Well we are sorry if our staff wasn't kind or helpful with you. About atmosphere our hostel is quiet, the guests like relaxing, red a book, talking together, I think is not the staff have to create the atmosphere ,should be the guests by them self, that's why we do have terrace, garden and TV room. Grazie see you around!

Good location and very clean. And they have free tour guide everyday, but I just walked around the city by myself. The breakfast buffet has lots of choices, yogurt, coffee, fried rice and paste etc. it's worth of money.

Loved the free guided tours of the city, the seating areas in the garden and on the terrace, and the friendly communal vibe.

• 8th Sep 2015

Cute hostel close to the train station and all the attractions. Not enough room between top and bottom bunks, but every bed had its own power point and a big locker. Excellent breakfast everyday.

Everything was great except for one cranky old man who use to be at the reception at night. Once I just went to the hostel to drop some stuff I bought. I was accompanied by an Italian colleague from the university who lives in Florence. Then this guy harshly told us that only guests are allowed upstairs. That is perfectly fine. Then I told my friend that it wouldn't take more than 5 minutes. The cranky old man then thought I was talking to him and yelled: 5 or 10 minutes, it doesn't matter.

I booked this hostel because of the walking tour. This was nice, they have 2 different tours. Furthermore the hostel had all the facilities you need, but because it was a large hostel it was missing a bit of a hostel spirit.

Staff was nice, place was clean and breakfast was good. Our AC didn't work, was just circulating air. Not too bad but when we opened the windows Mosquitos would bite us. Lockers were big and people in our room were very friendly. I was a bit sad that there wasn't really a place to socialize so I only met people in our room and the walking tour. Never saw them again though. I wish they converted their breakfast place into a more welcoming place so people would socialize. Great free walking tour!

This Hostel has a good layout and facilities. But it ends there. The shower never drained correctly and made the room and the connecting dorm incredibly Hot! The room was so hot I woke up sweating every night. Also, this Hostel was 90% Asian guests, which is fine if you like that, but I like diversity. The breakfast was awful but it's free unlimited espressos. Honestly, I would not recommend staying here.

1- in the hostel there are staff who work for resolve the problem, just asking and we will help everybody 2- in the room you have air condition, and you can manage by yourself 3- the breakfast have many choice maybe was not good for you, but we provide fresh and excellent food. 4- the Asian people love us. Fortunately for you in Florence there are many hostel!

I would propose to put some mosquito net on the window, the airconditioning is not necessary and not sufficient to provide "good air" during the night, I could not sleep because the air was smelly and sticky with 8 people in a small room. If we could open the window it could be better, but there where many mosquitos outside. This is my suggestion, I am not able to sleep without "air". Thank you!

• 30th Aug 2015
  • Chile

Thank-you for staying with us, first of all you reserved originally in 8 beds room but we give to you a dormitory with 6 beds private shower and toilette, secondo of all in the room we provide anti-mosquitos, second of all all room have air condition and you can settle by yourself, maybe you should sleep in a double room next time Grazie!

It's a of the best hostels that i has been.

great free breakfast

this hostel had a wonderful vibe. The inside really surprises you when you just see it from outside . The staff was extremely helpful and the facilities made me feel like i was at home . but what i cannot forget to mention is the breakfast . its the highlight of the hostel for me .

• 27th Aug 2015
  • India

Great hostel very helpful and pleasant staff, free walking tour, breakfast and air con are great!

Brilliant hostel which is so close to the train station and only a 5 to 10 minute walk from the city centre. Breakfast is worth waking up early for with tasty Italian cakes, eggs and off course pasta. Staff was brilliant at giving advice about everything. Also offer free walking tours and plenty of paid tours to see more of the Tuscany region. The hostel is really modern and very cool with paintings everywhere and a great outdoor area. Highly recommend this hostel!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6