Archi Rossi Hostel Reviews

via Faenza 94 Red, Florence, Italy

This was a wonderful place to stay! We had a major accident occur during our stay and the staff was super helpful and caring. They helped us out in so many ways. We would definitely reccomend this place to everyone we know.

• 22nd Jul 2015

Very nice and clean! The rooms were spacious and comfortable, I loved how each bed got their own wardrobe with a lock! The enquire bathrooms were nice. The buffet breakfast was really good, there is many options for food and drinks. Only downsides were that there was no hand soap in any of the bathrooms to wash your hands after using the toilet and the only "common room" area was the dining hall, we didn't find it as easy to meet and interact with other people.

Good location and very clean. Free breakfast is great. But that is the only thing going for this place. Socially, its dead. It's fine if you're with a group and just need a place to crash. But if you wanna meet people don't come here. A fridge of drinks to buy is not a bar!

This hostel is superb. I felt comfortable and clean while also having a good time. The garden is beautiful and a nice communal area. The staff were lovely and they provide cheap water as well as all needed traveller essentials. Many plug sockets in the room and your own cupboard which you can lock.

Perfect hostel. Clean, open rooms with lockers each. Shower room and lots of plug sockets. Staff friendly and helpful. Would highly, highly recommend this hostel for travellers!! Washing facilities also.

I have stayed in hostels across Europe for the last ten years. I found this gem of a hostel four years ago, and it's far and away the single best hostel I've ever gotten to stay in. Each year it's the same great service, rooms, and breakfast. Stay here. You will not be disappointed at all. Despite having stayed other places in Florence before finding this place, I would never even think of staying somewhere else!

THE LOCATION WAS REALLY GOOD AND IT WAS EASY TO GET THERE AND ALSO TO THE SIGHTSEEING PLACES. THE ATMOSPHERE WAS A BIT BORING FOR A YOUNG ENVIROMENT, THEY SHOUT US FOR TALKING IN THE LOBBY AT 12 ON A FRIDAY. THE BREAKFAST WAS REALLY BAD, OK IS FREE BUT EVERYTHING WAS LIKE PLASTIC WE WOULD PREFER TO PAY A LITTLE BIT MORE BUT HAVE SOMETHING A LITTLE BIT MORE TASTY.

Great location. Great staff.

archi rossi is best hostel ever. I want recommend you guys

Really appreciated the included breakfast

Very happy with my stay here! Great hostel, very central. Best free hostel breakfast I've ever had. Electrical sockets and lamps by every bed was great, big closets to store luggage in. I have stayed at a couple other hostels in Florence, but this is by far the best. Definitely staying here again next time I'm in the city!

We are a family of 5 and we all thought this was a great place. Clean, friendly, convenient and we would stay here again. Thanks

• 4th Jul 2015

Great stay! Please could the hostel install mosquito nets- the cleaners opened the windows during the day, even though we closed them at night, and I was bitten a total of 12 times during my stay! They have a cold water and boiling water dispenser (amazing!) as well as a fridge and a microwave, but not an oven or hobs- so you can only do basic cooking. Amazing hostel, lovely atmosphere, incredible breakfast, lovely staff. I would definitely recommend!

I literally would've given this a 100% but one of the front desk guys was really rude when I wanted to show my friend (who was in Florence but staying in a hotel down the street) what my room looked like and he wouldn't let me. I even offered to leave collateral because I just wanted to show her but he said no. Other than that, the place was awesome. Like staying in a hotel.

this hostel was ok! everything was relatively clean and nice. my only problem with this hostel was there are zero organized events. Although florence isn't a crazy town anyway so not a deal breaker. free breakfast is large and good. wifi is pretty good too. Definitely a good stay!

Rooms were very cramped and small. Breakfast was a big disappointment and the hostel seemed basic at best

• 2nd Jul 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Excellent location, very close to the important spots. The street itself is also very lively. Staff is friendly. Hostel itself is quite cold. Not an intimate atmosphere but very clean. Breakfast is minimal but included. Lack of A.C.. Bathrooms quite clean. Beds are clean. Rooms spacious. Overall would recommend, and would stay again for sure.

The air conditioning wasn't at all effective, so we had to leave the windows open. I ended up with 45 mosquito bites after two nights. I would not stay here again and would not recommend it for this reason.

Really nice hostel, close to everything worth seeing in firenze. Rooms too hot for the summer; por ventilation in bathrooms which left an awful smell due to humidity after shower. Great staff. Very clean. Wifi works ok. I would definitely recommend since its a blocs away from the station. Ideal for young travellers.

Perfect location! Wifi worked great, breakfast was excellent, very large lockers with built-in locks, air-conditioning, and each bed has an outlet, reading light, and small shelf next to it. The walking tour was also very enjoyable! I was very pleased with my stay here and highly recommend Hostel Archi Rossi if you're visiting Florence!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5