Archi Rossi Hostel Reviews

via Faenza 94 Red, Florence, Italy

The hostel was excellent! The staff were really, really helpful and kind. An amazing guest service. They helped me a lot when I wanted to extend my stay and did it gladly. The location is excellent, very close to the train station and you can reach the main attractions walking. Free tour everyday, honestly the best hostel I have ever stayed. TOTALLY recommended.

Rooms have high ceiling but are a bit small. Great garden and terrace, must be awesome in summer. Big dinning room, but no guest kitchen. The hostel looks like a funny museum, with all the paintings and sculptures. Cool free walking tours. Averall really good experience

It was a pretty nice hostel. Really good location!!! The bed was okay... but clean. Well... overall, Good hostel!

the door of the toilet was out of order and the smell of the room was really not good. And there was a lot of dust in the air conditional. but the staff was nice and kind.

Lots of Korean people in this hostel. Apparently this hostel is famous on Korean blogs for the "famous breakfast". Good location and they organise free walking tours which I would recommend if you have time.

Keep it up guys

Archi Rossi hostel had a great location, but the hostel itself wasn't that great. It's a

nice hostel, good food and good location. Only downside was that laundry is very expensive, but if you don't need to use that service, it's very good!!

Perfect! Great room with great bathroom. Very clean and big. The location is also great, do averything on foot. The breakfast is awesome. Can't think of a negative point.

Extremely well located and overall a very solid hostel. My only complaint is that there wasn't really any atmosphere here but I suppose the guests are more to blame for that rather than the hostel.

Need to have proper cutlery and plates for breakfast - plastic is terrible for the environment and not a pleasure to eat with. Also breakfast food was a bit average. The door for our room was flimsy and our curtains were translucent. Wi-Fi was terrible.

I stayed in single room which located on ground floor. While I didn't feel unsafe, there was a smoking point directly under my high-rise window. I would suggest you move it somewhere else. I understand the smoking policy in Italy is more loose, but it did bother me who prefer non-smoking place to stay. I like your breakfast and your idea of free walking tour -- I wish I had time to join the later one.

• 6th Jan 2015
  • China

The best hostel in Europe that I booked until now! Good breakfast, staffs friendly, wifi works very well, the bed are very good!

There s a really great breakfast and The place is really close to The station. Must be attentive for The curfew.

This hostel really need to be tighten up their security and the owner and the staff need to be a good listener as well. If you miss something, they will not make any effort to find it, so you should be careful.

We feel sorry that you lost somenthing in our hostel. We provide personal locker with key inside the room. thank-you

This Hostel is very good. I'm used to stay in cheaper ones, but I noticed in Florence there were lots of reviews about bad Hostel and lots of cases of bed bugs. Therefore, I decided to pay a little bit more and it was totally worth it. This hostel is very well prepared and they have even computers in the rooms and lamps for each bed. It seems that they really think in everything a backpacker needs. They also have very good breakfast.

Great breakfast. I liked that in our room we had 2 bathrooms - 1 with a shower. Good sized lockers. Very basic kitchen facilities - kettle

• 3rd Jan 2015

They had all the necestities I needed, including linens, & it made it a lot easier to pack light knowing I wouldn't have to bring my own. I also loved the location as well as the available washers, dryers, microwave, etc. The breakfast was awesome! Maybe get one more microwave to shorten the line later at night for kids trying to eat cheap? But really, everything was great.

• 29th Dec 2014

Good sized rooms, helpful reception. Wifi was really shotty and slow when it did actually work. But very secure, clean, and slightly removed from the louder parts of the city.

여기 한국분들 완전 많아요^^ 역에서 가깝고 아침도 완전 잘나오고 한국인 스텝도 계셔서 의사소통하기도 좋았어요~ 샤워실 물이 안빠져서 고생하긴 했지만 그것빼거는 굳굳

« first « Prev 1 2 3