Archi Rossi Hostel Reviews

via Faenza 94 Red, Florence, Italy

Great hostel very helpful and pleasant staff, free walking tour, breakfast and air con are great!

bed and bathroom are clean, Common area(the garden) is big and nice, but no kitchen and the breakfast only apply until 9:30am. It is close to the attractions.

Very nice and clean hostel. Nice big lockers to store your things as well. The only downside is that the shower did not drain well at all and there was no hand soap in the bathroom. Also the bottom Bunk beds are very small and you can't sit down without hitting your head.

It's not a fancy boutique hostel. It's exactly how I like: simply but good location, very clean. The atmosphere is not very good if you like me are not Asian, but the staff is very nice! I would recommend it for everyone.

The location of Archi Rossi was great, and the staff is very helpful. Loved breakfast! It was such a good selection of food, can't ask for more. The left luggage room is very helpful, thank you for that. Bathrooms and toilets were clean, though having a bath mat would be better so that we don't leave the floor so wet. Also, please don't recommend Trattoria Zaza to anyone for lasagne. Didn't like it! Unless they want vegetarian lasagne... =/

I think this was my favorite hostel in Europe! The other guests were very friendly and the breakfast was great.

It was a great hostel, great location, and a dessert bar for breakfast. Need I say more?

Amazing breakfast, very helpful staff in arranging day trips to Pisa and Lucca, and nice to have 5 computers there for us to use (way faster than typing on my phone).

The breakfast was very good, with lots of selections to appeal to many different tastes. All ones needs, including a laundry facility, beer, water, lots of snacks and frozen dinners were available for purchase. Staff was very helpful, responsive and patient with questions. Wireless was effective and they had at least 5 desk top computers to use. I loved my stay there. Ciao!

• 10th Aug 2015

I was very impressed with Archi Rossi Hostel and its staff. I arrived pretty late for my first night, but I was graciously helped by the person working the night shift who explained everything about the hostel for me. When my friend arrived the following day, they allowed me to switch rooms so that we could stay together, even though it meant that they would have to clean my sheets for the previous night. The facilities were very clean, and I would highly recommend staying here.

Very little atmosphere. Not great if you want to meet people whilst travelling. Location was excellent though.

The hostel was really nice. It was really unique and had character. It's in a really safe location and close to the train station. The staff was nice and the hostel does free tours everyday, which were ready great and I highly recommend them. The rooms were clean and spacious. The breakfast was delicious as well!

Really great breakfast and a really good location close to the train station but also within 5 mins walk of main Florence sights. Lacking in atmosphere.

Good for facilities and breakfast. However staff just tended to grunt at you and were extremely unhelpful when asking questions.

Stayed in a 4 bed in july 2015. Great location to everything. Decent size rooms. Lockers to fit backpack in. Huge hostel but not very social. Good spread for breakfast. we had ensuite in room which is very handy

Everything was perfect. The price, the staff, the cleanness, the people that i have met... I had a lot of advices by the staff for the transports and the activities. I would have liked to pass more than 1 day at this hostel...

This was a wonderful place to stay! We had a major accident occur during our stay and the staff was super helpful and caring. They helped us out in so many ways. We would definitely reccomend this place to everyone we know.

• 22nd Jul 2015

Very very Asian!!! For two Brits we felt very excluded and out of place so absolutely no atmosphere for us! Free breakfast was again very Asian, who wants rice and cabbage for breccie?! Clean hostel though with lovely rooms and showers! Wifi worked downstairs, lift and air con were very good! Close to the centre of Florence which was great, nice safe area to explore in the evening also :-) would return if it was more open armed to other cultures :-)

Very nice and clean! The rooms were spacious and comfortable, I loved how each bed got their own wardrobe with a lock! The enquire bathrooms were nice. The buffet breakfast was really good, there is many options for food and drinks. Only downsides were that there was no hand soap in any of the bathrooms to wash your hands after using the toilet and the only "common room" area was the dining hall, we didn't find it as easy to meet and interact with other people.

Although i did like this hostel, it was comfortable. Very clean, the staff was very friendly. I found it difficult as a solo backpacker to meet people. I was lucky though and had amazing room mates. The common room looks just like a cafeteria. no one uses it. People seemed to keep to themselves here. I could see coming to this hostel with a group though!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6