8.8
Fabulous 5,124 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 5,124 Total Reviews
Archi Rossi Hostel Located at via Faenza 94 Red, , Florence.
Italy
Florence Tuscany 50123 via Faenza 94 Red
88% 5124
43.7782113 11.2508662
    Rooms available

• Bulgaria, Female, 31-40
25th Nov 2016
8.0

The hostel has everything you would need for a short stay. I was very surprised by the breakfast - varied and tasty. I was even more surprised when I was told that they also offer a dinner. Awesomeness! The only thing I would recommend is to put soap for the hands in the bathrooms. This would highly increase the hygiene.

you forget to say that you sleept in a room with 4 beds even if you reserved a 6 beds dorms this can increase the score in your rewies.....

• Canada, Female, 18-24
24th Nov 2016
7.7

Staff were pretty weird during the later hours placing blame on their guests for leaving doors open and disrupting others while we were just having a chat/good time in the common area. They also asked to see our keys because they suspected we weren't staying at the hostel. Free breakfast and pasta dinners during the week days. Kitchen lady is super nice and sweet. Not enough washrooms in the entire hostel. Wifi connection was solid.

we ask the Keys for security reason not because we don't how to spend our time.....even you was pretty weird.....we have 2 public toilette and you have you own in the room....how many toilets you have in your house?? you complain about nothing next time stay at home i'm sure feel more confortable...

• England, Female, 18-24
23rd Nov 2016

Great room, big locker provided. Really easy to walk around Florence. I really enjoyed my stay here. Also with free breakfast and dinner you can't go wrong!

22nd Nov 2016
4.9

Didn't really enjoy my stay here. The staff weren't overly friendly - my friend wanted to leave their bag there for a few hours and they wouldn't. There was no atmosphere what so ever in this hostel, maybe I caught it on a bad day!

Is not like you say you are coming with your friend, that not sleep here, was not registered in our hostel by law you can't leave the bags in a place if you are not registered. And you try many time to entered with your friend in the hostel without our permission. This is no your house you have to respect our rules.We kindly ask you to your friend to left the bags at the train station where they offer this service. That's all; you are not sincere but no problem we don't need this type of persons on our hostel we are sincere persons and we love to welcoming sincere persons that's why you are not welcoming. bye bye

18th Nov 2016
6.0

Overpriced. Check-in staff was terrible, and with the exception of one guy, pretty much found all staff to be that way. Beds are squeaky but very clean. Bathrooms are few and far between, not nearly enough for the number of residents. Breakfast was free and was really great - eggs, beans, cabbage, fried rice, apples, toast, cereal & coffee. 21 euro for one night in an 8 bed dorm is stupid. 12-15 euro per night would be much more reasonable.

Overpiced....why if was so expensive you made reservation in our place...?? if you are no able to walk for use bathroom that is in the same room (1 second by walk to reach) i suggest not move from your house...ah one more thing you reserved 9 female dorms wasen't 8 dormitory room....12/15 euro?? please sleep under ponte vecchio there is totally free and have a nice panoramic view! bye bye....

17th Nov 2016
7.4

The set-up of this hostel is cool, enclosed around a garden with a lot of light in the rooms. The downside was that lots of windows and thin walls in the wintertime meant that the rooms were freezing, despite having the radiators on. There was basically no atmosphere here, probably because the hostel is simply too big. Though, I did manage to meet some cool people over breakfast. The first staff member I encountered upon check-in was pretty rude, the other was very nice.

• Philippines, Male, 18-24
15th Nov 2016

After rome i went here to visit pisa,florence and milan. The location, safety and the staff is incredibly at its best. I always chose hostel than a hotel because The atmospher is different and unique. Affordable.i will surely come back. Grazie mille. Salamat- gerald

Ciao Gerald.....thank-you for your kindness and your reviews.....SALAMT :)

• catagime5054
  • Brazil, Male, 25-30
13th Nov 2016

I had a great time at this hostel. Not a problem at all. Excellent location, good price, nice acomodation, breakfast included was good enough not to eat again till mid-afternoon!, clean, very safe (huge Lockers). Close to the main train station also. I cant think why not to strongly recommend it!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
8th Nov 2016

Awesome place to stay, so clean, fantastic breakfast and free dinner!! Great internet and so easy to get everywhere. They even upgraded us for free! Would definitely stay here again

• Australia, Female, 18-24
8th Nov 2016

I stayed at the hostel for 4 nights and really enjoyed my time there. Free breakfast and free dinners during my stay. Staff were friendly and always approachable when I had questions. Shower in bathroom leaked so everytime someone showered the entire bathroom would be covered in water. Great size lockers and super close to train station and attractions. Would stay again and would recommend to others!