Archi Rossi Hostel Reviews

via Faenza 94 Red, Florence, Italy

The air conditioning wasn't at all effective, so we had to leave the windows open. I ended up with 45 mosquito bites after two nights. I would not stay here again and would not recommend it for this reason.

Really nice hostel, close to everything worth seeing in firenze. Rooms too hot for the summer; por ventilation in bathrooms which left an awful smell due to humidity after shower. Great staff. Very clean. Wifi works ok. I would definitely recommend since its a blocs away from the station. Ideal for young travellers.

Perfect location! Wifi worked great, breakfast was excellent, very large lockers with built-in locks, air-conditioning, and each bed has an outlet, reading light, and small shelf next to it. The walking tour was also very enjoyable! I was very pleased with my stay here and highly recommend Hostel Archi Rossi if you're visiting Florence!

I loved this hostel! It was spotless, the bed was comfortable, the room was spacious. Nice bathroom, large lockers, free breakfast, cheap water and food on sale! Stay here you won't regret it! Best part was sitting with my morning coffee in the lovely garden listening to the birds.

Great staff, delicious breakfast, and convenient location near the train station. The single room without a bathroom is a bit pricey. I would have pick a dorm type room, but somehow nothing was available except for female dorms.

Excelente hostel ! A 3 cuadras de la estación central, el staff muy amigable, la habitación y el baño limpios , con aire acondicionado y una computadora para usar además del wifi, súper céntrico, se puede ir caminando a todos los lugares turísticos de Florencia desde el hostel, lo recomiendo muchísimo la verdad, fue mi primer viaje a Florencia y sin dudarlo me quedaría nuevamente aquí .

Average hostel. Location was good, I could walk most everywhere I needed to go (though some places took 30 minutes). I was put in a separate building out back in the garden, and felt unsafe. The hostel lobby has no keyed entry (that I saw), and everything is open. My room was far from the main building and had a regular keyed lock that didn't feel especially sturdy.

Loved this hostel! I wish we had stayed more than one night. The lockers were huge, the 9 bed girls room was HUGE, the bathroom set up was great with mirrors and sinks outside the toilet/shower room. There is a terrace that made it easy to meet other travelers.

A very clean hostel in a nice part of the city! The staff were super helpful and nice. We stayed for 2 nights, and would recommend it to friends!

Recommend to anyone

Nice location and cool terrace outside, but lacking any bar or good common space for meeting other travelers.

Very nice hostel with a lovely garden. Staff very helpful. Breakfast buffet and free walking tour are both amazing. Only downfall is that there are no facilities to prepare your own meals just a microwave but no cutlery or crockery available. Also had only one shower between 9 girls which was difficult. Otherwise great place to be

Great facilities. Really clean. Social setting kinda sucks because quit hour is at 11:00pm :(

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. The location is fantastic, walking distance to the train station. The rooms were beautiful and clean. The free walking tour was a great perk. I couldn't believe there was a free buffet breakfast also so I could finally get my eggs in the morning. Most definitely would recommend this to anyone looking for a comfortable sanctuary to stay in whilst in Florence. Thank you guys!

LOVE this hostel! Stayed here probably a week on and off during my stay in Italy. Great facilities--AC in rooms, washing machine AND dryer, food/drinks/toiletries available for sale in lobby if you can't go anywhere. BEAUTIFUL garden/hangout area, free wifi, 5 computers in lobby, and awesome buffet breakfast (eggs included!) Lockers in the room are huge and there's also luggage storage available if you need to leave your stuff before room check-in at 2pm.

The breakfast was a little disappointing and we felt it was extremely wasteful to use plastic-ware instead of dishware.

We know... very well.... . We felt the same way that you felt. it's wasteful and we feel sorry about that. Now we're trying to find the way to use dishware sooner. Just we need more time to keep the same quality of food and prove other service. Sorry about this... Hope that you will see our better breakfast next time!

Expecting the guy who worked May 30 and 31 during night, everybody from stuff is amazing. I really enjoyed my stay. Many thanks again. Ci viamo in giro.

• 28th May 2015
  • Switzerland

Many thanks to you :-) Ci vediamo presto!!

The hostel is perfect. Location is good. Awesome buffet breakfast. Nice staffs.

lovely and very near to Railway station

Good wifi. Very clean bedrooms and bathroom. Large lockers for backpacks. Quite far from city centre ~45mins to reach the river. Bus is two euro one way.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5