Archi Rossi Hostel Reviews

via Faenza 94 Red, Florence, Italy

This is a 3.5 star hotel at 2 star hostel prices. If you are looking for a classy place to stay for 30 Euro a night, this is it. Minutes away from the heartbeat of Florence and everything in between. Staff are accommodatin, knowledgeable and hospitable. The rooms are wonderful (just remember to bring a towel) and there is an included breakfast. The common area is in the middle of the hostel buildings surrounded by gardens. Truly a zen type feeling. Very quite hostel in the middle of Florence.

If I could give a Value For Money rating a "Best I Ever Had" rating I would. Usually breakfast isn't a big deal for me, but the breakfast buffet here makes this place worth staying. All the other facilities are nice, and the hostel is even decorated with copies of famous art, but the breakfast buffet was so big and diverse, that I ended up being so full afterwards that i spent very little money on food the rest of the day! Bathrooms were clean and rooms were nice! Awesome hostel.

The hostel was in a good location and was easy to get to from the train station and didn't take long at all to get to the major sites. The only downside is that it's not a good hostel if you want to meet people. The free tour was great and I met people from the hotel next door. It was more of a hotel vibe than a hostel vibe.

Loved this hostel! Beautiful courtyard and restaurant, great free breakfast. Well priced dinners, computer access. The free walking tour was so good. The woman who guided us was really good at her job.

I've stayed in hostels all across Europe, and this Hostel is the very best I've had the opportunity to stay in. It's the best. The breakfast is GREAT. The space in the rooms is beyond great for hostel standards. This hostel sets the absolute bar for all hostels I stay in in Europe--and that's coming from someone who has taken groups abroad for six years….

It's a nice place to stay. They have the strangest buffet breakfast with casseroles and salad plus all the normal carb breakfast foods hostels offer. They have large lockers and large rooms. My locker didn't function properly and they were full and couldn't give me a new one, but offered to keep stuff at the desk if needed. Nice large courtyard in the middle for reading and working out in. Family hostel so there are parents and small children too.

Hostel is conveniently located 3 mins from the main train station. Excellent breakfast and the four-bed dorm was clean and comfortable with a very nice bathroom. Would recommend.

Pretty functional hostel in terms of rooms, bathrooms, bunk beds. It's very close to the train station. Staff had good suggestions for things to do. Personal lockers were nice and big in the four bed dorms and just slightly smaller in the six bed dorms. Staff provides keys to the lockers. They also store valuables in a safe if you arrive early. The breakfast buffet made the whole deal a very good value for money. Hostel was generally clean. It has free wifi which works great in lobby.

I'd stay here again if I was in Florence. Good location close to the station

This hostel is the worst i ve ever been So rude and they just think about their convenient. They canceled my reservation even i paid commission three months ago. And they informed me three days before i go.

Very good location, near the train station and the city center. The rooms were clean and confortable, however a bit little in one that I stayed (the other one was bigger). 2 Suggestion: fix the individual lights that didn´t work and leave something to dry the bathroom floor since if people wasn´t carrefull enough when they showered, the floor got complete flooded. . The breakfast was included and was very complete!

Great hostel for groups. Great value for money. Would be better if bathroom has a floor towel.

Our stay at the Archi Rossi was overall a positive experience. The hostel was very clean, and the beds were comfortable for a hostel. The unfortunate thing is that our toilet stopped working, and the staff came in VERY early to fix it and were stomping in and out of the room all morning until we checked out. This was not appreciated, as we were hoping to sleep in a bit and rest. No such luck!

The hostel had a really awesome breakfast included, it is located close to the market, restaurants, shopping and the train station. It had nice big individual lockers in the rooms. We would have liked if they had organized nightly activities to meet people. They didn't have a locked luggage storage room and we didnt like how there was only 1 shower + toilet per room (with no soap or hand dryer) as we were waiting to use the washroom a lot. Overall we had a nice stay here.

The breakfast here is the best I have had at any hostel I´ve ever stayed. Wide variety of options and they are all pretty good. Great location. Very close to Florence´s main station (where also most tours meet up), and walking distance to the main tourist attractions. Beds were comfortable, with plenty of space in the bed room. Also, bathroom was very clean. Stay at this place, you wont regret it.

It is near to the train station with only around 4 mins walk. The breakfast buffet is very nice with different kinds of food. There is also a free walking tour which gave us lots of information of the city.

I loved being at this hostel!! The place is great, beautiful,tons of great people to talk to, breakfast is variated and they have laundry inside the hostel (paid) that was really useful for me. The rooms are clean and there are baths inside. Definitely I would come back.

really nice place, highly recommend:))

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5