Archi Rossi Hostel Reviews

via Faenza 94 Red, Florence, Italy

I enjoyed my stay at this hostel. It's in a great location, nearby a Main Street near a ton of shops and restaurants. The beds and bathroom were clean, with large lockers in the rooms (I stayed in a 6-bed female dorm). I found the staff to be friendly and helpful and there's a nice "free" walking tour from the hostel each morning. The breakfast wasn't good, but was free so can't complain. I would stay again when returning to Florence.

I got there at midnight and it was raining alot but fortunately the place is really close to the station.I booked an 8mixed door but they upgraded me to 4girls room which was very kind of them.The breakfast was amazing,delicious food and a lot of choice.

Great location, clean, small but nice rooms. Perfect place for our two day stay. Oh and there's free breakfast!

The hostel is not bad, but the receptiom staff was not very helpful, bad attitude. The location is grear.

Sorry about that, but sometimes also guest attitude is bad....question of feeling....ciao ciao

The hostel is really well located. Less than 5 min from the train station, close to the city centre. They just have a microwave, no kitchen. The room and bathroom were good and clean. Breakfast is good!. Totally recommend.

Atmosphere wasn't great, not very secure: our room didn't lock and there's no need for a key to get in the front door. Beds were comfortable and rooms clean, but my shower didn't drain and I was standing in water up to my ankles after a few minutes. Location wasn't bad though-- not too near the cool restaurants and sites, but extremely close to the train station and the museum with the statue of David. And since Florence isn't very big, the other sites weren't too far anyway. Cheap anyway.

Well in the room you have locker with key, in the public are there are video camera what do you want more a private body guard?? Second of all we are 10 minutes walk from the Duomo and 20 minutes from Ponte Vecchio, maybe you don't like to walk for more than 1 minutes, in this case you will never find a good location up to your taste. Grazie.

Hostel located very conveniently near the train station. The buffet breakfast wasn't for me but others seemed to enjoy it. The main bathroom was very dirty. I enjoyed the free walking tour provided by the hostel.

• 16th Jan 2016

We clean bathroom every, but if the guests make dirty is not our fault!

This was a nightmare stay. Oh my God! The staff are so unhelpful and rude . I could not sleep because they would not enforce the "silence by 11pm rule". They ran out of clothes washing powder and people had to fight to wash their clothes. Florence was nice, but this place was hopeless. AVOID!

• 7th Jan 2016

I was very appreciative for the Free Walking Tour. It was excellent. The Breakfast was very nutritious and lots of variety. Definitely will be recommending this Hostel

This hostel did the job for two nights in Florence. Location is great, less than 5min to the train station and close to all touristic attractions. The staff was friendly considering it is Italy and the breakfast was great. The only negative aspects are that I payed to use the laundry and my clothes were very wet even after using the drier, which is not a big deal, but I don't recommend to use it. And also, the bedroom was too small for 6 people. Would stay there again if needed though.

Decent hostel. Close to train station an not too far from center of Florence

The staff was very helpful. Breakfast was a combination of breakfast and lunch--ample choices to begin your day! Having a washer and dryer available is a plus.

I thought it was nice. I couldn't get good WiFi from my room, so I spent a lot of time in the dining area. The rooms were typical hostel rooms, but the bathrooms were covered in water after every shower--so all the time because I lived in a room with 5 people. The breakfast was good and there were a ton of different options. Florence is really small so it's super walkable, and it's nice that Archi Rossi is so close to the train station.

would be nice if there is also a social room. If there was one, i didn't see it.

There should be more atmosphere, or even a lobby area where people can sit and chat to get out of their room

Awesome hostel! Very clean and great location! Great breakfast in the morning too!

The breakfast was amazing! Pastry, cake, bread, cereal, egg, sausage.... Ive never seen a hostel breakfast like this! Started my good day! Also the location is great which is 5 mins walk from the termini. However it doesn't have a common room.

Great location, clean room and ensuite, staff were helpful and the free breakfast was decent.

Very close to the train station and in a good area for reataurants and markets. While advertising it has a kitchen it is not foe use by the guests - so not great. But while we were there they did provide dinner , and a very nice dinner too so this offset that. Brakfast is also free and very good as well. WiFi in the rooms - though internet connection can be spotty or slow outside the main building. Reasonably clean thougj we did have an issue with a blocked drain in our room.

Very large hostel, so so not expect an atmosphere. Amazing huge buffet choice :) the rooms are quite small and humid/hot, but I would stay there again!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4