Archi Rossi Hostel Reviews

via Faenza 94 Red, Florence, Italy

My first hostel experience, set the bar very high! Wonderful location, extremely clean, and great staff! Would most certainly reccommend!

• 17th Apr 2015

The hostel had a great location, clean room and bathroom, and helpful staff members.

• 13th Apr 2015
  • Guatemala

The hostel is terrific!!! The best one I've ever stayed. Perfect location, 2 mins' walk from the train station. Easy to find restaurants nearby.

Good stay for 2 nights. Around the corner from the train station and 10mins from the center. They have a walking tour in the morning but I had missed it when I arrived so the lady at the front desk outlined a nice walk on the map and I loved it. Bfast was good. Different from other free bfast I've had.

All in all, it was one of the best hostels I've stayed in. First of all, completely true to the pictures they post. Rooms are spacious and clean, mine was for 8 people and it had two bathrooms, plus a locker for each bed, big enough to fit a medium luggage. Every bed also had an individual light and plug, a huge plus! It's location is great, close to the train station and also de city center. Breakfast was really good. Two thumbs up

This place is great. The room and facilities were very clean and the security is great. Each bed comes with a large locker for you to use. The breakfast has a wide selection of foods to choose from that is included in the price. The location is great as well. It was extremely easy to walk to all of the museums

Very close to train station. Breakfast buffet is great. I booked a bed, but the staff arranged a single room for me. Awesome! The wall are decorated with famous paintings in Italy, which is really special. And you have computer in your own room! Last but not least, the price is really reasonable. I will definitely re-book the hostel if I re-visit Florence.

Great wifi and lockers to use for free in the room! Very clean

Great location. Friendly staff. Good wifi. Comfortable beds. Can't get much better than that :)

Best hostel i've ever stayed at! Really nice, breakfast is awsome (better than a lot of hotel's breakfasts i've eaten before), staff nice, room really confortble and absolutely clean! 10 min walking from city center (nice walk, bars and stores on the way) and 5 min from sta maria novella train station! I would call it perfect!!!!!

• 31st Mar 2015

I stayed in this hostel for a week & a major draw to booking here was the included 2 meals. However, when we checked in they told us that they had a "last minute change" & they would only provide breakfast. I can't complain too much, the breakfast was great & I would rather have 1 meal included than none...but it was the principal of the fact that when I booked I expected to get 2 free meals as they advertised so I did feel cheated. I was looking forward to saving the 100 euros on one less meal

Archi Rossi is in a really good location. The breakfast was great and also the walking tour was great. Hot shower, bed was fine. Wifi worked excellent. My only disappointment was that it advertised, included in the price you get dinner. This was not true and also I did not feel the party vibe it also advertises.

The location was good, close to the train station. Also, they had a good selection of breakfast foods. However, there was no community area so the atmosphere was kind of off. Also, staff wasn't that friendly. Plus, the doors wouldn't lock automatically so sometimes people would forget to lock the room doors and I'd have to double check them at night. I feel like anyone can get in.

excellent location, 2min from train station and 5 min walk to the famous duomo and main attractions. free walking tour included. really good breakfast. free hot/cold water. very friendly staff. highly recommended.

Excellent location, really good free breakfast and they have walking tours available every day

Good location, clean and friendly staff. My room was way too small and claustrophobic for 4 people though

This place is more like a hotel than a hostel. The rooms are very clean and look like a hotel room. It's sort of hard to meet people, but most are friendly. Breakfast is nice for a hostel and staff are very friendly and helpful. It's located right by the train station and a short walk away from the Duomo. If you're looking for a party this isn't the best hostel but it's great for a more relaxed stay. Although the Wi-Fi isn't very good.

Archi Rossi was very clean and quiet. As a solo traveller, I found it lacking in atmosphere, but it was certainly clean enough and had a good location. Security was so-so. The neighbourhood it was in was safe enough but anyone could walk in. Super overpriced, but that's Florence.

If you need a hostel that is near the train station, I imagine they're hard to beat. While I was there, there was a large and fairly annoying school group that was staying as well. Obviously it's not the hostel's fault but it proved that the walls were fairly thin because you could hear them all in the hallways pretty easily at night. It's not the most sociable hostel, but if you're not looking for that then it doesn't diminish the quality at all. The breakfast spread is quite extensive as well.

Good location for exploring Firenze. Friendly staff. The breakfast was wonderful compared to other places I've stayed in Italy. As it's quite big it does attract school trip groups which may bother some people.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4