Archi Rossi Hostel Reviews

via Faenza 94 Red, Florence, Italy

I stayed in a six bedroom female dorm. There was no soap in the bathroom, but the shower was hot. There's a convenient 1euro store nearby if you forget anything. You have to make your own beds and go downstairs for a towel. You get a section of a closet as a locker which is great. Breakfast was very sub-par: funky eggs, baked beans, other stuff I passed on, bread, coffee machine. Location is walking distance from train and wifi connection is strong.

I really liked the place. It was a nice place that made me think about the Tuscan style for homes. The staff, well, incredibly friendly and helpful, specially this guy (I am so bad to remember names) with no hair in the reception; always in a good mood and cheerful, and really concerned about making my stay good and giving any help about information and advices. I would totally come back and recommend this place

Really close to train station, walking distance to most attractions. Breakfast buffet has huge varieties. Archi Rossi Hostel is probably one of the best hostel I have stayed so far.

The room was a little cold, but that's the biggest issue I can bring to mind. I can definitely recommend Archi Rossi for anyone who's looking for a reasonably priced stay in Firenze.

• 31st Mar 2014
  • Hungary

Like the place ... Rooms are small but it's near the train station and walking distance to nice places. the only problema is that I was able to hear the people in the next room all the time even when they where on the restroom. Also the bed had heirs all over .. And it was suppose to be clean. Breakfast would be the same always.

Maybe a little pricy, but all in all very good hostel... great location (super-close both to train/bus station and all the main attractions), nice and clean rooms... breakfast is a bit strange (among other things there's pasta lol) - but there's a lot of food and something for everyone: a big plus in an expensive city like Florence... it also has nice terrace to hangout with the other guests... I would definitely recommend it!

Great breakfast buffet and free walking tour! Highly recommended.

We were here only one night but everything was up to expectations. It may have been a little higher priced but the breakfast buffet included was fantastic and worth the few extra dollars. Location was great and we loved the free walking tour. For our short visit in Florence the tour was nice to hear and learn other things you might miss doing it on your own. Didn't interact much with staff but they were friendly. Large lockers in room were nice as well. Would stay here again.

It's really a good hostel which I would like to go there again.

Convenient location, great breakfast (buffet style). Would definitely recommend.

Great location and super clean. The coffee with breakfast was great. Not much of an atmosphere unfortunately so I don't think I would stay here if you want to meet people but you can't beat the location, super central.

Unfortunately the restaurant was closed during my stay, but the breakfast and complimentary tour makes the price worth it if you take advantage of it! In the 9 bed dorms, there is no tub or shower door and is just a showerhead on the wall of the bathroom, so the entire bathroom floor stays wet. Overall, it is an okay place.

Fantastic hostel, wonderful breakfast, helpful staff, clean room and bathroom cheap and good restaurant open in the evening from 6.00 pm to 8.30 pm!! i will be back!! GRAZIE.

• 1st Mar 2014
  • South Korea

Secure hostel in decent location (a bit of a hike by Florence standards to the popular attractions but not bad, close to the train station). Staff didn't help much but seemed nice. Good atmosphere with communal breakfast (good food) and free dinner while we were there. Could get a little messy at times but not a big deal.

Defintelly, is a good choice to be in Archi Rossi. Good bedrooms, good comom area, free pasta and excelente breakfast.

It's really central, the breakfast is fantastic, you must try this frozen Joghurt! There's also a huge variety of food, it's really easy to get by foot everywhere and the rooms are really clean and spacious

The place to shower is small but nothing to panic. The biggest problem is having to pay to have a blanket, as is common to have to towel. But in winter the heat was not enough to just have only one sheet.

4bed dorm was kind of smallish because of beds, had grand lockers. The breakfast was ok but kind of underwhelming compared to my expectations. Staff always helpful and knowledgeable. Whenever I was around the hostel (true, not often) I didn't feel much in the way of atmosphere. Overall kind of pricey, but will come back if I need to stay near the train station.

I didn't stay at the hostel I stayed at its hotel equivalent a door down. When you select a private room you are staying in the hotel. The hotel was great. Exactly what I was looking for. I can't speak for any of the dorms or anything of the Rossi.

Huge place with lots of rooms, close to the station and within walking distance to the main attractions. Nice restaurants nearby. 4bed dorm is kind of small so no room for leaving your suitcase flat on the floor. Individual locker with key provided. Staff is very helpful. Breakfast consists of all sorts of things such as biscuits, sausages, vegetables, yoghurt etc. You can fill in your water bottle for free. A bit pricey but overall very good! Would definitely stay there again.

« first « Prev 1 2 3