Archi Rossi Hostel

Fabulous 5350 Total Reviews

• variot844487
  • Italy, Female, 31-40
24th Jun 2017

perfect stay in florence. very big breakfast, they're sellings beers and soft drinks 24h. very big garden and terrace. to be perfect they would need more bathroom, but is ok

20th Jun 2017
7.7

I really liked the hostel at first, but then I had one night left and went to my room, and someone's stuff was in my bed. They said the hostel said I left. I went downstairs to talk to staff and they had decided to move me because a big group was coming. Honestly I don't care if the king is coming. I paid to have a bed 3 nights, not to be moved around whenever. I had to pack everything up and move. I haven't stayed in hostels much but maybe the cheaper price means u don't have to be treated well

16th Jun 2017

Beautiful hostel with great breakfast buffet. It had an outside walkway for relaxing and a large eating area. The only issues was the weak wifi connection in the room and no hand soap in the bathroom. Otherwise it was a great hostel.

16th Jun 2017

This hostel was very nice! Run by a great family with two adorable dogs, felt safe, great part of town/close to everything, huge free breakfast, delicious fairly priced dinners at night, nice facilities, felt cool at night, free ice cold water dispenser. The only thing was there wasn't really anywhere to "hang out" or meet people.

13th Jun 2017

We loved our stay in Archi Rossi Hostel and predict that we will be back. The street on which it is located is full of lively and delicious restaurants that we feel we might not have discovered had we not stayed off this side street. However, all of the sights are still within perfect walking distance. The free breakfast was amazing, and the patio area is so nice. We had only wished that the receptionists might have been a bit more helpful/friendly and had better control of who enters and exits.

13th Jun 2017

Excellent location, very clean. Unusually good breakfast buffet, nice dining room/ patio. A/C in the rooms! Most beds have lights; mine didn't. Good-size locking closets with hangers. Luggage room not secure, camera useless since they don't know whose stuff is whose; I carried my computer around the city all day. Room door lock is a nuisance, so people leave it ajar--not secure. They should switch to swipe cards. Staff is friendly. Adapters available on deposit. Would stay again.

• ALINA10103525
  • Russia, Female, 25-30
13th Jun 2017

Really nice hostel! My room for 6 people was very spacious, several mirrors, big lockers, air conditioner, bathroom in the room. Also good breakfast is included which is always nice. The staff is very helpful and friendly, always ready to help you. One of the most comfortable hostels I've stayed. Only one thing – please add some shelves in the shower! :)

12th Jun 2017

The staff and cleanliness was exceptional. It was extremely close to the train station and a cool market right up the street.

• England, Male, 25-30
11th Jun 2017

Great place to stay, definitely worth it taking into account the free breakfast, which is banging mate 👊

• India, Male, 41+
8th Jun 2017

We were greeted by smiling helpful people at the reception, the room was better than i expected, clean with clean linen n towels. the breakfast spread was by far the best we had. They even have a cold and hot water dispenser. Overall a very nice place to stay from every aspect.