Archi Rossi Hostel Reviews

via Faenza 94 Red, Florence, Italy

I stayed in Archi Rossi for 2 nights and really satisfied with the hostel. They offer free walking tour every day and our tour guide was very informative and helpful. I stayed in a 5-bed female dorm room. The bathroom was a bit small and didn't look very clean but it was acceptable. We got free breakfast in the morning. Location was very close to Firenze SMN train station. The neighborhood can look a bit dark and shady in the night but we didn't have any problem.

This hostel is in prime location so close to all the major sights in Florence. 2 minute walk to SMN train station. The hostel has great facilities, free breakfast and very clean rooms. Would recommend to anyone.

Massive hostel= 0 atmosphere Evening staff incredibly unhelpful Free walking tour was a plus Not enough bathrooms per floor for residents Location decent

The hostel has a good location and is clean. But the atmosphere is not so friendly...the hosts come and leave, without speaking...the staff is greeting when you pay and after no more conversations... The price is expensive for a dormitory (28euros to be with 5 girls, some go to sleep very late and wake you up !) and the breakfast is ok but not very good. It's just normal...

Enjoyed my stay here - great common area so easy to chat with other travellers, and nice cheap food too from the kitchen. Rooms nice too. Super handy spot close to firenze smn station, I'll definitely stay again!

A perfect backpacker place close to the train station. Helpfull staff, very well organised for backpackers. Nice garden and two fully free walking tours at 10 a.m. - a chance to meet other travellers. Cheap dinner and free water. BUT: only ONE toilet/ shower in my mixed 6-dorm, so get up early.

It is in the perfect location. Close to the train station and all the major sites. Awesome free breakfast and free walking tours (there are two!). Also, most nights you can get a pizza for 1 euro-awesome!! There is also a nice outdoor seating are and a little garden where you can sit. It's easy to meet people as well. The beds were comfortable and lockers were spacious. I would absolutely stay here again!

Staff could be a little nicer/more welcoming but seriously stay here this is the best hostel! Good location, air conditioned rooms, great breakfast buffet, restaurant downstairs with cheap food- lovely.

Great location, good breakfast bout taste averyg, nothing Chang.

There was nothing particularly wrong with this hostel but I did not feel comfortable there, the people were not particularly friendly (maybe I just had a bad room) but I left after one night (was supposed to stay for 2). Would not visit again!

Great location very close to the Maria Santa Novella station. My dorm room was spacious with lockers. The free walking tour was great fun. Also appreciated the free cold water dispenser.

Loved Archi Rossi! Had a huge free breakfast with a lot of hot dishes, good wifi, free walking tours, and nice rooms. There is also a terrace, an outdoor courtyard, and it is very close to the main train station. You can walk all over Florence from this hostel!

Excellent location, easy to get ther from S.M. Novella train station; the staff were very nice and the food were delicious (you have to try their Pizza Fiorentina); you can walk everywhere from there since it is very close to the city center; you could do something about the mosquitoes though, apart from that everything was perfect.

This hostel was easy to find and was really great. I will mention that it probably isn't the right hostel for the people who just want to drink to get drunk. But we met some really lovely people, had a really great time, the food is unbelievable cheap, two different walking tours that you can go on. The rooms are well laid out, have a power point at every bed, and the wifi is really great. The kitchen staff are absolutely gorgeous.

the private rooms are in the hotel next to the hostel. You get everything you expect from a 3 star hotel but for the price of an hostel

I think some travelers in the hostels may be a bit annoying as they go to bed really late. Otherwise it is perfect. Also, the breakfast is good but maybe more diversified day to day. The location is good and way to the Uffizi and Accademia is easy to find. Actually the via faenza is where many restaurants and hotels are located.

• 21st Aug 2014
  • shihuizoe
  • China

Great guided tours!

One of the best hostels I stayed! good location, nice people. garden was decorated with fountain and sculptures, walls covered with classical paintings! staff was helpfull they made reservations for us, free walking tour was very fun and informative. breakfast was wonderfull, so many alternatives! a hostel worth firenze!

I stated earlier that a diff hostel was my favorite, but I left that comment before I got to this one. This hostel is uniquely beautiful, free breakfast variety, fresh delicious dinners for 1 freaking euro, nice patios. You really feel like you're in Florence at this hostel. Arches, statues everywhere, artwork on walls. 5 min walk to station, supermarket, duomo, even a travel agency across the street to exchange cash at a rate way better than the train station. AC in rooms. Stay here!!

Had a nice stay there! Weird breakfast but there was a lot of choices. The only thing I didn't like was the fact that there was no soap to clean our hands in any washroom.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7