Fabulous 4,721 Total Reviews
Fabulous 4,721 Total Reviews
Archi Rossi Hostel Located at via Faenza 94 Red, , Florence.
Italy
Florence Tuscany 50123 via Faenza 94 Red
86% 4721
43.7782113 11.2508662
    Rooms available

• Alysha2
  • Canada, Female, 18-24
25th Apr 2016

Loved this place! It was my first time in a hostel and it was great! I was in a 9 bed female dorm, we each had our own plug in and light, the bathrooms were cleaned daily. Free breakfast was great there was a wide enough selection so you could find something no matter what you like. Plus there was a espresso/cappuccino machine! My biggest complaint was the wifi. It worked great the first night but I just couldn't connect the second night. Would absolutely stay again. Location was awesome!

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
15th Apr 2016

We really enjoyed our stay at this hostel. Loved the look of the lobby and the outside area was very cute and nice. Our room was very nice - nice beds, nice bathroom, big lockers. It was a little difficult sharing one bathroom between six people but we managed. We also loved the fact that there was a free breakfast and there were a lot of options. The WiFi worked great. It was also nice that there was free luggage storage. It was in a great location and was very easy to get to.

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
15th Apr 2016

Great localization, friendly staff. The breakfast is very good too!

• USA, Male, 18-24
9th Apr 2016

This place really provides an awesome atmosphere if you are looking to stay somewhere with a good-sized room, great location, free breakfast, and an Italian style of design with a decent view of Italy's residential buildings right outside your window. Everyone is really nice and even the guests come together and speak with each other due to the social atmosphere created by the dining area.

• Denmark, Female, 25-30
8th Apr 2016

My only complain is that this place really lack some common areas to hang out in, so you don't have to be stuck in your room when being here.

• santiagoavidal658
  • Argentina, Male, 31-40
8th Apr 2016

This is a wonderful hostel. It is really close to Santa Maria del Fiore and most of the attractions. The breakfast is excellent. The staff is very friendly.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
7th Apr 2016
8.0

I stayed in a 9 (I think) bed girls dorm. It was different to other hostels I've stayed in, a bit more old fashioned and the room was huge. The bathroom was a bit smelly though, perhaps because it's an old building? And the wifi was occasionally sketchy. Good location, great breakfast. Overall good stay.

5th Apr 2016

Best breakfast I have ever had at a hostel!! Rooms were good, location easy to find, not much of a social atmosphere as its so big though

3rd Apr 2016
8.0

Pros: Good location, excellent breakfast, good price, big locker. Cons: my room was very hot because the AC didn't work, beds are bad, cold water in the shower. I would stay again.

1st Apr 2016

I stayed at a few in the area because I extended my trip and this was by far the best one. For being so centrally located, it was very very quiet.