Archi Rossi Hostel Reviews

via Faenza 94 Red, Florence, Italy

nice hostel, good food and good location. Only downside was that laundry is very expensive, but if you don't need to use that service, it's very good!!

Perfect! Great room with great bathroom. Very clean and big. The location is also great, do averything on foot. The breakfast is awesome. Can't think of a negative point.

Extremely well located and overall a very solid hostel. My only complaint is that there wasn't really any atmosphere here but I suppose the guests are more to blame for that rather than the hostel.

Need to have proper cutlery and plates for breakfast - plastic is terrible for the environment and not a pleasure to eat with. Also breakfast food was a bit average. The door for our room was flimsy and our curtains were translucent. Wi-Fi was terrible.

I stayed in single room which located on ground floor. While I didn't feel unsafe, there was a smoking point directly under my high-rise window. I would suggest you move it somewhere else. I understand the smoking policy in Italy is more loose, but it did bother me who prefer non-smoking place to stay. I like your breakfast and your idea of free walking tour -- I wish I had time to join the later one.

• 6th Jan 2015
  • China

The best hostel in Europe that I booked until now! Good breakfast, staffs friendly, wifi works very well, the bed are very good!

There s a really great breakfast and The place is really close to The station. Must be attentive for The curfew.

This hostel really need to be tighten up their security and the owner and the staff need to be a good listener as well. If you miss something, they will not make any effort to find it, so you should be careful.

We feel sorry that you lost somenthing in our hostel. We provide personal locker with key inside the room. thank-you

This Hostel is very good. I'm used to stay in cheaper ones, but I noticed in Florence there were lots of reviews about bad Hostel and lots of cases of bed bugs. Therefore, I decided to pay a little bit more and it was totally worth it. This hostel is very well prepared and they have even computers in the rooms and lamps for each bed. It seems that they really think in everything a backpacker needs. They also have very good breakfast.

Great breakfast. I liked that in our room we had 2 bathrooms - 1 with a shower. Good sized lockers. Very basic kitchen facilities - kettle

• 3rd Jan 2015

They had all the necestities I needed, including linens, & it made it a lot easier to pack light knowing I wouldn't have to bring my own. I also loved the location as well as the available washers, dryers, microwave, etc. The breakfast was awesome! Maybe get one more microwave to shorten the line later at night for kids trying to eat cheap? But really, everything was great.

• 29th Dec 2014

Good sized rooms, helpful reception. Wifi was really shotty and slow when it did actually work. But very secure, clean, and slightly removed from the louder parts of the city.

여기 한국분들 완전 많아요^^ 역에서 가깝고 아침도 완전 잘나오고 한국인 스텝도 계셔서 의사소통하기도 좋았어요~ 샤워실 물이 안빠져서 고생하긴 했지만 그것빼거는 굳굳

We stayed there 2 nights for a Weekendtrip to Florence and it was great. Very clean, location is perfect and the staff was very helpful, giving recommendations on what to do and where to go. The first night we got a free dinner. Saturday we did the free tour in english which was great to get some inside information on the city and the main attractions. Definitely would stay there again!

• 21st Nov 2014

The worst hostel Ive ever been. In 15 hostels, the first Ive left. Ventilation in bathrooms does not work, so the entire ensuite and room gets humid and when the shower leaked into the room I asked for something to help remove the water I was given a dirty bedsheet. When I asked for a clean blanket as mine had hair on it and smelt I was told to "shake it" and that they're only cleaned every 2 months. Locker was broken, breakfast was dissapointing. Very loud area, very cold staff. Go elsewhere!!

• 16th Nov 2014

The hostel is located 2 mins from the Santa Maria Novella train station and 5 mins from the San Lorenzo leather market so the location is awesome. I requested a 10:00am check in but I had to wait until 2:00pm. They allow you to leave luggage though which is nice. The luggage room off the lobby could be more secure, but the cabinet/lockers in the room are very secure. I didn't like that I had to go outside to get to my room as it was raining during my stay. Breakfast and wifi were both good.

this hostel gives u wt u need,v helpful staff,free breakfast free dinner free wifi free helpin u print tickets,no matter wt u ask,they will help,n provide big lockers,own key,breakfast n dinner r fantastic,many choices,..many toilets n shower rooms..only the staff in the mornin shift is nt nice, otherwise, all things r gd!excellent!

I really liked it here: close to the train station, and duomo, and other sites, plus the breakfast buffet is excellent and he free walking tours are great too! The rooms have huge lockers and the em suite restrooms were clean. It can get a bit loud at night on the patio with people chatting but that's a small downside to this place and likely to be found elsewhere too. I would reccomend this hostel to anyone traveling to Florence.

The breakfast and dinner is very good. But room's condition is just soso. I'm just soso. Not bad.

Great hostel for staying over! Clean and quiet. Extremely helpful reception, we were given free maps of the city and offered a free morning tour. Our window faced the little yard which was really nice. The only thing that Confused me a lot is that there was no soap / shampoo in the bathroom at all! It was very lucky that we had some with us, otherwise we'd be dirty as hell... Except for this strange moment, everything else was great.