Archi Rossi Hostel Reviews

via Faenza 94 Red, Florence, Italy

Good hostel, very old clinical rooms, typical 50's dining room. No common area, so no where to really meet people. Reception staff were rude and uninterested in helping us but really central location. Free breakfast and dinner is perfect and breakfast buffet is insanely good (eggs, cereal, coffee machines, cakes, biscuits, rice etc.) Most of the people staying (80%) are Asian but this is only an issue if you make it one.

We don't understand why if you don't really like our place you stayed for 2 more nights, be sincere when you write reviews because we work hard, and we have garden and terrace to meet other people, maybe you forget how to do friends. In this period there are many Asian tourist so where is the problem?? Up to your taste you should sleep in 5 stars hotel you don't seems know how work a hostel.

This hostel was ON POINT. Very interesting decoration, large dining area, quirky but satisfying breakfast, access to large lockers. My dorm itself was great (and not only because I had it all to myself when I stayed in November). You get your own power outlet, a personal little lamp AND a switch next to each bed that controls the room's "big" light (which, cool, right?). The bathroom within the room was clean although dont expect any soap.

The breakfast was a perfectly filling start to the day! I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the eating facilities and bedrooms. The lockers provided came with a key, which was also very handy! Would highly recommend!

Felt like a dorm. Safe, crowded, well managed facilities, and friendly staff. Loved it!

Facilities are worn down but I enjoyed my stay. Nothing too great and nothing terrible either. I really liked the fact that they had free breakfast and dinner!

Please consider some extra ventilation in the bathrooms, things never dry there.

• 17th Nov 2015
  • Scotland

Depends how you use the bathroom someone think is a swimming pool!

The free dinners were a great way to meet people fellow travelers and have a beer or two. Ended up staying another night but my bed ended up being more expensive for a bigger dorm :|

Awesome place, not too far from town and close to train station. Bathrooms could be improved by implementing drying Mats for the floor. Free Breakfast is AWESOME.

I truly enjoyed staying at Ostello Archi Rossi. The hostel is very close to the station and close to everywhere in Firenze. The hostel offered free breakfast and dinner.

If you are stay in Florence... there cannot be a better place than this. Located right in the heart of the city, this hostel gives you that arty feel with its numerous sculptures and paintings. Don't be lured by pointless facilities like swimming pool that other hostels are offering. Staying in this hostel will be a unique experience. The breakfast was the best I ever had in any hostel. Truly lavish. The crowd staying at the hostel was good. Became friends with a Belgian art student.

El hostel está bien, su seguridad y limpieza también. El personal más o menos. La ubicación es buena

Close to the station, close to the center! Free buffet in the morning as well, which was awesome!

every thing was perfect.great location,clean room, beautiful garden, and the breackfast.

Very easy to find, close to everything, clean and quiet. I'd definitely stay here again

Wasn't much of a lively atmosphere. Good accommodation & location though.

we have peaceful atmosphere, garden, flowers, for us holidays means relax....grazie!

Nice place for backpacker. It is convenient, near the city center!

Great locations and everyone gets a locker. Perfect.

The hostel is a super worth place to stay as a tourist. They've got good location, good people, good room, good locker, good bathroom, and wonderful breakfast. The room is clean, so as the bed sheets. They've got two layer's of bed sheets that can keep the blanket from laying over your body directly, which is very nice to me as a allergy person.

Location is excellent. Next to train station. You can find restaurant, shop and market nearby. The facilities are good and WiFi is fast. There are some cup noodles for guest to buy too.

clean, nice hostel. not bad breakfast. good location and quite. but i think laundry service was a little expansive.(4euro+4euro for drying)