Archi Rossi Hostel Reviews

via Faenza 94 Red, Florence, Italy

Lovely hostel, great breakfast, 3 minutes from train statation, many facilities

WONDERFUL location. Atmosphere kind of sucked, but it was worth it to be so close to everything. Also ate tiramisu for breakfast three days in a row so that was a plus

I stayed in a 9 bunk room for 4 nights and it was very nice. At times the bathroom seemed a bit unclean, but nothing drastic and the security and locked cabinets seemed very safe. It was actually quite a nice stay, especially for the price, and the location was fantastic! A 5 minute walk from the duomo!

• 6th Mar 2015

The location is perfect and the breakfast given made me very satisfied. The hair drier I borrowed from the counter was good. I hope there is liquid soap in the bathroom. The only drawback is that the floor seems to be pounding and the lockers are shaking when people walk around. I will definitely come back again.

What a great place to stay! We got a double private room and had a great stay. Breakfast had a great selection, and staff was friendly and helpful.

The hostel was excellent! The staff were really, really helpful and kind. An amazing guest service. They helped me a lot when I wanted to extend my stay and did it gladly. The location is excellent, very close to the train station and you can reach the main attractions walking. Free tour everyday, honestly the best hostel I have ever stayed. TOTALLY recommended.

Rooms have high ceiling but are a bit small. Great garden and terrace, must be awesome in summer. Big dinning room, but no guest kitchen. The hostel looks like a funny museum, with all the paintings and sculptures. Cool free walking tours. Averall really good experience

It was a pretty nice hostel. Really good location!!! The bed was okay... but clean. Well... overall, Good hostel!

the door of the toilet was out of order and the smell of the room was really not good. And there was a lot of dust in the air conditional. but the staff was nice and kind.

Lots of Korean people in this hostel. Apparently this hostel is famous on Korean blogs for the "famous breakfast". Good location and they organise free walking tours which I would recommend if you have time.

Keep it up guys

Archi Rossi hostel had a great location, but the hostel itself wasn't that great. It's a

nice hostel, good food and good location. Only downside was that laundry is very expensive, but if you don't need to use that service, it's very good!!

Perfect! Great room with great bathroom. Very clean and big. The location is also great, do averything on foot. The breakfast is awesome. Can't think of a negative point.

Extremely well located and overall a very solid hostel. My only complaint is that there wasn't really any atmosphere here but I suppose the guests are more to blame for that rather than the hostel.

Need to have proper cutlery and plates for breakfast - plastic is terrible for the environment and not a pleasure to eat with. Also breakfast food was a bit average. The door for our room was flimsy and our curtains were translucent. Wi-Fi was terrible.

I stayed in single room which located on ground floor. While I didn't feel unsafe, there was a smoking point directly under my high-rise window. I would suggest you move it somewhere else. I understand the smoking policy in Italy is more loose, but it did bother me who prefer non-smoking place to stay. I like your breakfast and your idea of free walking tour -- I wish I had time to join the later one.

• 6th Jan 2015
  • China

The best hostel in Europe that I booked until now! Good breakfast, staffs friendly, wifi works very well, the bed are very good!

There s a really great breakfast and The place is really close to The station. Must be attentive for The curfew.

This hostel really need to be tighten up their security and the owner and the staff need to be a good listener as well. If you miss something, they will not make any effort to find it, so you should be careful.

We feel sorry that you lost somenthing in our hostel. We provide personal locker with key inside the room. thank-you