Archi Rossi Hostel Reviews

via Faenza 94 Red, Florence, Italy

Best hostel i've ever stayed at! Really nice, breakfast is awsome (better than a lot of hotel's breakfasts i've eaten before), staff nice, room really confortble and absolutely clean! 10 min walking from city center (nice walk, bars and stores on the way) and 5 min from sta maria novella train station! I would call it perfect!!!!!

• 31st Mar 2015

I stayed in this hostel for a week & a major draw to booking here was the included 2 meals. However, when we checked in they told us that they had a "last minute change" & they would only provide breakfast. I can't complain too much, the breakfast was great & I would rather have 1 meal included than none...but it was the principal of the fact that when I booked I expected to get 2 free meals as they advertised so I did feel cheated. I was looking forward to saving the 100 euros on one less meal

Archi Rossi is in a really good location. The breakfast was great and also the walking tour was great. Hot shower, bed was fine. Wifi worked excellent. My only disappointment was that it advertised, included in the price you get dinner. This was not true and also I did not feel the party vibe it also advertises.

The location was good, close to the train station. Also, they had a good selection of breakfast foods. However, there was no community area so the atmosphere was kind of off. Also, staff wasn't that friendly. Plus, the doors wouldn't lock automatically so sometimes people would forget to lock the room doors and I'd have to double check them at night. I feel like anyone can get in.

excellent location, 2min from train station and 5 min walk to the famous duomo and main attractions. free walking tour included. really good breakfast. free hot/cold water. very friendly staff. highly recommended.

Overall our stay here was pretty average... There wasn't any atmosphere and it was quite hard to meet people... Nevertheless, our room and bathroom were spacious and clean... The breakfast is pretty poor as well... The location is excellent though, 10 minute walk from the main train station!

Excellent location, really good free breakfast and they have walking tours available every day

Good location, clean and friendly staff. My room was way too small and claustrophobic for 4 people though

This place is more like a hotel than a hostel. The rooms are very clean and look like a hotel room. It's sort of hard to meet people, but most are friendly. Breakfast is nice for a hostel and staff are very friendly and helpful. It's located right by the train station and a short walk away from the Duomo. If you're looking for a party this isn't the best hostel but it's great for a more relaxed stay. Although the Wi-Fi isn't very good.

Archi Rossi was very clean and quiet. As a solo traveller, I found it lacking in atmosphere, but it was certainly clean enough and had a good location. Security was so-so. The neighbourhood it was in was safe enough but anyone could walk in. Super overpriced, but that's Florence.

If you need a hostel that is near the train station, I imagine they're hard to beat. While I was there, there was a large and fairly annoying school group that was staying as well. Obviously it's not the hostel's fault but it proved that the walls were fairly thin because you could hear them all in the hallways pretty easily at night. It's not the most sociable hostel, but if you're not looking for that then it doesn't diminish the quality at all. The breakfast spread is quite extensive as well.

Good location for exploring Firenze. Friendly staff. The breakfast was wonderful compared to other places I've stayed in Italy. As it's quite big it does attract school trip groups which may bother some people.

Love the breakfast and the free walking tour that started at the hostel was a plus!

I like everything this hostel offers including fancy breakfast. The sheets and pillow covers are well ironed and extremely clean. The lockers are huge and bathrooms are all satisfying. The only thing I don't like is there is no handsoap in the bathroom so that I had to go to the store to buy one. I would recommend it and I would like to go back again.

Lovely hostel, great breakfast, 3 minutes from train statation, many facilities

WONDERFUL location. Atmosphere kind of sucked, but it was worth it to be so close to everything. Also ate tiramisu for breakfast three days in a row so that was a plus

I stayed in a 9 bunk room for 4 nights and it was very nice. At times the bathroom seemed a bit unclean, but nothing drastic and the security and locked cabinets seemed very safe. It was actually quite a nice stay, especially for the price, and the location was fantastic! A 5 minute walk from the duomo!

• 6th Mar 2015

The location is perfect and the breakfast given made me very satisfied. The hair drier I borrowed from the counter was good. I hope there is liquid soap in the bathroom. The only drawback is that the floor seems to be pounding and the lockers are shaking when people walk around. I will definitely come back again.

What a great place to stay! We got a double private room and had a great stay. Breakfast had a great selection, and staff was friendly and helpful.

The hostel was excellent! The staff were really, really helpful and kind. An amazing guest service. They helped me a lot when I wanted to extend my stay and did it gladly. The location is excellent, very close to the train station and you can reach the main attractions walking. Free tour everyday, honestly the best hostel I have ever stayed. TOTALLY recommended.