Archi Rossi Hostel Reviews

via Faenza 94 Red, Florence, Tuscany, Italy

조식이 다른곳에 비해 종류가 다양하긴 하나, 맛이 좋진 않습니다. 역에서 가깝고 시설은 그럭저럭..같은 나라 사람끼리 방을 묶어 주는 듯하고 한국사람들 정말 많습니다.

I feel like at home... Perfect place... I will back so soon...

everything was perfect. Wonderful breakfast!! Strongly recommended

The hostel was very close to the train station, the rooms were clean and comfortable. The breakfast wasn't great, just a strange mix of leftovers. But there were computers people could use and a luggage room for after you checked out.

Breakfast is amazing! It is a full buffet. They also have cheap dinners available - around €4-5 for a big serve of pasta or pizza and pretty decent quality. Location is great - easy walking distance to all main attractions. Not very easy to meet people as a solo traveller though as there is no real common room, just the dining room and not many people were there outside of breakfast.

Was a nice hotel with a very nice atmosphere, and the breakfast and free walking tour were also very nice :)

Breakfast is a lot !! personal key for locker and provide cheap printing service. (0.4 euros)

Perfect Place :D

Super facility. We rented a room with private bath. They put us up in a small hotel next door. The breakfasts are sausage and eggs, and they serve dinner next door. A nice break in an expensive town. I would highly recommend it.

One of the best hostels I ever saw in my trips along 49 countries ;-)

I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel. The location is perfect, right by the station. the hostel itself is very clean, has a relaxed vibe and the breakfast and dinner included in the price are really worth to mention. big thumbs up for them!!

• 15th Nov 2013
  • Belgium

Location was great, breakfast buffet was amazing and free dinner was still free. Staff was super helpful, especially the guy ~30 years old almost shaved bald (Sorry I forgot your name). Location is fantastic, hostel complex is beautiful and the rooms are clean. Wifi can be a bit dodgy around "peak" times with so many guests staying here. You won't find better value for your money considering the amazing breakfast this place serves. Would definitively come back just for that. -Alex

• 6th Nov 2013
  • Norway

it has good atmosphere and security and kind staff so i was satisfied with their service at the moment.

It is really a good hostel, and it is very close to the train station. You can go to a lot of famous sightseeing places by walk for few minutes, and they also support the free walk tour every day. Besides, all of the staff are very friendly and kind. I am very pleased to recommend this hostel for backpackers.

Great hostel. The daily city tour was amazing. Loved the garden and terrace. The location was super convenient and the employees were helpful.

• 3rd Nov 2013

Room are a little cramp for 4, however, the area was really convenient. Its near to the train station Firenze SMN and also to the markets and shopping area. Can basically walkabout to most of the attraction. They provide breakfast & dinner which helps to save a lot eating out.

AS MY LAST TIME SYAT HERE, I STILL REALLY ENJOY IT. BUT I PREFER MY LAST TIME'S BREAKFAST BETTER. IT WAS ORDERED-AND-COOKED RIGHT AWAY!! I MISSED THE FRESHLY COOKED EGGS!!!

A lovely, meticulously clean hostel that is friendly and welcoming. I stayed in a 4 bed female dorm, and it was very neat. The shower facilities were good, and free buffet breakfast excellent. I liked the attention to detail, such as laundry/ frozen meals/ luggage storage. Run professionally and very well located. Recommend!

The staff was useless. The internet was horrible. Breakfast DOES NOT end at 9:30, you'd be lucky to get a decent breakfast at 8:30. Our shower door wouldn't shut. The blankets provided were gross. The dryer was broken upon our arrival and WAS NOT fixed when they said it would be. Luggage storage had no type of security. The tour guide was dry. Oh, and the staff was completely and utterly incompetent. Most annoying stay my friend and I have had in the past 7 weeks of our travels.

Breakfast is generous, but get there early because they don't restock well. All staff but one main girl was pretty much unhelpful (she was great at allowing me to stay a few extra nights -- thanks!) wifi is really slow, but does work eventually and the laundry was broken while I was there. Great location and showers were totally fine. Not the best environment to meet people, but overall not a bad place.