Archi Rossi Hostel Reviews

via Faenza 94 Red, Florence, Italy

Location great, close walk to everything in Firenze and close to station. Not much atmosphere. Too many families with kids/school groups. I didn't see any facilities but the luggage room. If there was anything else, this information wasn't offered to me. People in my room didn't understand the concept of locking the dorm door. Perhaps hostel staff need to explain this better.

I owe a lot to the staff here. They helped me navigate an extremely stressful travel situation, and they did it kindly and professionally. Their breakfasts are great and free, and the room I stayed in was incredibly clean and fancy for a hostel. Each bed in my room for five had access to a wall charger. The location is perfect, practically next to the train station and five minutes from the major attractions of Florence.

Location was fantastic. Only spent a night here but everything else seemed pretty good too.

A nice hostel in a good location. I booked a 4 bed, but they gave me a 5. They were very apologetic, charged me for a 5 bed and overall my stay there was good and I would stay again.

Right down the block from the train station. Def a converted hotel judging by the room shape. 5 bed dorm was clean with a desk and overhead lamp plus outlets at each bed. Also an ensuite bathroom several public ones down the hall. Wifi worked great even in the room. Huge lockers, and no need for lock. Free breakfast ( food was random ) and buffet style. Sell drinks as well as food that the reception. Big place with outdoor patio. AR was on point. Comfortable stay.

Really great location and offers free walking tours in the morning. Free breakfast buffet with a decent selection, though the food isn't the most fresh. Free cold water fountain to refill water bottles. Also has cheap essentials inside. The rooms have big lockers but the beds aren't the most comfortable. Not the best place to meet people but the walking tour helps in that regard.

I really like the location of Archi Rossi. It is an easy walk from the train station, but also within 10-15 minutes walking distance of most major sights. The hostel is very cool, with lots of art covering all the walls. The included breakfast, while not typical of what Americans would expect to see at breakfast, is great, and a major bonus of staying here. Shared bathrooms have standing water pretty much anytime someone uses the shower, but besides that they are convenient and clean.

Love it here. The atmosphere was very renaissance-rich. The art was maginifiant. The free breakfast was plentiful and absolutely delicious! Staff were great. Only bad thing: there was this indelible rotten, sewer smell around the front desk/staircase area. Other than that, it was lovely. Staff was friendly!

We Enjoyed our stay at Archi Rossi Hostel. The location is close to the train station. We used Florence as our base location as we explored nearby cities (Pisa, Cinque Terre, Siena). The breakfast is a major plus. It is a welcomed benefit. The staff was very helpful and the place was clean and orderly.

it's a walking distance from the Firenzi SMN station. love the dining hall as it's huge. the breakfast was awesome with so many choices. wifi was strong. the receptionist could put on a litlle smile tho ;) everything was ok to us except for the room. it was a little bit crampy (we stayed in 6 mixed bedroom). but at least, it was clean tho

Think shoud be an upper class hotel .It is outstanding .

This hostel was so awesome! By far the best breakfast I have ever had! The coffee wasn't very good but the rest was so amazing! My room was really clean and we had 2 bathrooms so that made things really easy :) They also have 2 different walking tours which alternate every other day! Definitely recommend!

We were only here for a night but it was great. Breakfast was the best I have ever had at a hostel. Dinner is nice too.

Location is very good, but cleanliness is not that good. And I dont know why they didnt give another bed sheet.

• 6th May 2014
  • South Korea

Nice and clean place right in city centre.....breakfast must be included in this price even considering swiss is expensive

• 2nd May 2014
  • Pakistan
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Great staff- very organized and polite. Delicious breakfast!!! Hostel dorms have their own bathroom with warm shower and blowdryer! YES! 8 minutes walk to the Duomo. Great place - recommending it to my friends.

The breakfast is very great and we have a lot of choices.

nice staffs, good location and breakfast was good :)

Had to change my reservation, no problems there. Great location with a nice garden, but lacks an indoor recreational space (I only noticed since it was raining).

I had a great time at this hostel. The facilities were exactly what I needed. The lockers that they provide you with are spacious and fit all of your stuff, unlike many hostels. They also come with a lock. Every single bed has a light and a plug beside it, which was an added plus! Breakfast is also provided, which is a big plus for travelers. I would recommend this hostel to anyone staying in Florence.