Archi Rossi Hostel Reviews

via Faenza 94 Red, Florence, Italy

great free breakfast

this hostel had a wonderful vibe. The inside really surprises you when you just see it from outside . The staff was extremely helpful and the facilities made me feel like i was at home . but what i cannot forget to mention is the breakfast . its the highlight of the hostel for me .

• 27th Aug 2015
  • India

Great hostel very helpful and pleasant staff, free walking tour, breakfast and air con are great!

Brilliant hostel which is so close to the train station and only a 5 to 10 minute walk from the city centre. Breakfast is worth waking up early for with tasty Italian cakes, eggs and off course pasta. Staff was brilliant at giving advice about everything. Also offer free walking tours and plenty of paid tours to see more of the Tuscany region. The hostel is really modern and very cool with paintings everywhere and a great outdoor area. Highly recommend this hostel!

Loved my stay here! The staff were really friendly, the included breakfast was really nice too. It's in such a convenient location as it's very close to the main train station. Wifi worked great everywhere and it had everything you needed there.

bed and bathroom are clean, Common area(the garden) is big and nice, but no kitchen and the breakfast only apply until 9:30am. It is close to the attractions.

Dear Guest, we clearly specify that we don't have kitchen in our hostel, we provide forks, knife, spoon, glass, fridge, microwave, water dispenser with hot and cold water one more thing frozen Italian food, thank-you for staying with us.

Very nice and clean hostel. Nice big lockers to store your things as well. The only downside is that the shower did not drain well at all and there was no hand soap in the bathroom. Also the bottom Bunk beds are very small and you can't sit down without hitting your head.

It's not a fancy boutique hostel. It's exactly how I like: simply but good location, very clean. The atmosphere is not very good if you like me are not Asian, but the staff is very nice! I would recommend it for everyone.

The location of Archi Rossi was great, and the staff is very helpful. Loved breakfast! It was such a good selection of food, can't ask for more. The left luggage room is very helpful, thank you for that. Bathrooms and toilets were clean, though having a bath mat would be better so that we don't leave the floor so wet. Also, please don't recommend Trattoria Zaza to anyone for lasagne. Didn't like it! Unless they want vegetarian lasagne... =/

I think this was my favorite hostel in Europe! The other guests were very friendly and the breakfast was great.

Archi Hostel is one of the best hostel I been. Staff was really nice and it was good to they have Korean staff. Also room was like hotel big and clean. Breakfast was great too. Certainly go this hostel again.

It was a great hostel, great location, and a dessert bar for breakfast. Need I say more?

Amazing breakfast, very helpful staff in arranging day trips to Pisa and Lucca, and nice to have 5 computers there for us to use (way faster than typing on my phone).

The breakfast was very good, with lots of selections to appeal to many different tastes. All ones needs, including a laundry facility, beer, water, lots of snacks and frozen dinners were available for purchase. Staff was very helpful, responsive and patient with questions. Wireless was effective and they had at least 5 desk top computers to use. I loved my stay there. Ciao!

I was very impressed with Archi Rossi Hostel and its staff. I arrived pretty late for my first night, but I was graciously helped by the person working the night shift who explained everything about the hostel for me. When my friend arrived the following day, they allowed me to switch rooms so that we could stay together, even though it meant that they would have to clean my sheets for the previous night. The facilities were very clean, and I would highly recommend staying here.

Very little atmosphere. Not great if you want to meet people whilst travelling. Location was excellent though.

The hostel was really nice. It was really unique and had character. It's in a really safe location and close to the train station. The staff was nice and the hostel does free tours everyday, which were ready great and I highly recommend them. The rooms were clean and spacious. The breakfast was delicious as well!

Really great breakfast and a really good location close to the train station but also within 5 mins walk of main Florence sights. Lacking in atmosphere.

Good for facilities and breakfast. However staff just tended to grunt at you and were extremely unhelpful when asking questions.

Stayed in a 4 bed in july 2015. Great location to everything. Decent size rooms. Lockers to fit backpack in. Huge hostel but not very social. Good spread for breakfast. we had ensuite in room which is very handy