Archi Rossi Hostel Reviews

via Faenza 94 Red, Florence, Italy

The staff was useless. The internet was horrible. Breakfast DOES NOT end at 9:30, you'd be lucky to get a decent breakfast at 8:30. Our shower door wouldn't shut. The blankets provided were gross. The dryer was broken upon our arrival and WAS NOT fixed when they said it would be. Luggage storage had no type of security. The tour guide was dry. Oh, and the staff was completely and utterly incompetent. Most annoying stay my friend and I have had in the past 7 weeks of our travels.

Breakfast is generous, but get there early because they don't restock well. All staff but one main girl was pretty much unhelpful (she was great at allowing me to stay a few extra nights -- thanks!) wifi is really slow, but does work eventually and the laundry was broken while I was there. Great location and showers were totally fine. Not the best environment to meet people, but overall not a bad place.

1 2 3 Next » last »