Archi Rossi Hostel Reviews

via Faenza 94 Red, Florence, Italy

This Hostel is very good. I'm used to stay in cheaper ones, but I noticed in Florence there were lots of reviews about bad Hostel and lots of cases of bed bugs. Therefore, I decided to pay a little bit more and it was totally worth it. This hostel is very well prepared and they have even computers in the rooms and lamps for each bed. It seems that they really think in everything a backpacker needs. They also have very good breakfast.

Great breakfast. I liked that in our room we had 2 bathrooms - 1 with a shower. Good sized lockers. Very basic kitchen facilities - kettle

• 3rd Jan 2015

They had all the necestities I needed, including linens, & it made it a lot easier to pack light knowing I wouldn't have to bring my own. I also loved the location as well as the available washers, dryers, microwave, etc. The breakfast was awesome! Maybe get one more microwave to shorten the line later at night for kids trying to eat cheap? But really, everything was great.

• 29th Dec 2014

Good sized rooms, helpful reception. Wifi was really shotty and slow when it did actually work. But very secure, clean, and slightly removed from the louder parts of the city.

여기 한국분들 완전 많아요^^ 역에서 가깝고 아침도 완전 잘나오고 한국인 스텝도 계셔서 의사소통하기도 좋았어요~ 샤워실 물이 안빠져서 고생하긴 했지만 그것빼거는 굳굳

We stayed there 2 nights for a Weekendtrip to Florence and it was great. Very clean, location is perfect and the staff was very helpful, giving recommendations on what to do and where to go. The first night we got a free dinner. Saturday we did the free tour in english which was great to get some inside information on the city and the main attractions. Definitely would stay there again!

• 21st Nov 2014

The worst hostel Ive ever been. In 15 hostels, the first Ive left. Ventilation in bathrooms does not work, so the entire ensuite and room gets humid and when the shower leaked into the room I asked for something to help remove the water I was given a dirty bedsheet. When I asked for a clean blanket as mine had hair on it and smelt I was told to "shake it" and that they're only cleaned every 2 months. Locker was broken, breakfast was dissapointing. Very loud area, very cold staff. Go elsewhere!!

• 16th Nov 2014

The hostel is located 2 mins from the Santa Maria Novella train station and 5 mins from the San Lorenzo leather market so the location is awesome. I requested a 10:00am check in but I had to wait until 2:00pm. They allow you to leave luggage though which is nice. The luggage room off the lobby could be more secure, but the cabinet/lockers in the room are very secure. I didn't like that I had to go outside to get to my room as it was raining during my stay. Breakfast and wifi were both good.

this hostel gives u wt u need,v helpful staff,free breakfast free dinner free wifi free helpin u print tickets,no matter wt u ask,they will help,n provide big lockers,own key,breakfast n dinner r fantastic,many choices,..many toilets n shower rooms..only the staff in the mornin shift is nt nice, otherwise, all things r gd!excellent!

I really liked it here: close to the train station, and duomo, and other sites, plus the breakfast buffet is excellent and he free walking tours are great too! The rooms have huge lockers and the em suite restrooms were clean. It can get a bit loud at night on the patio with people chatting but that's a small downside to this place and likely to be found elsewhere too. I would reccomend this hostel to anyone traveling to Florence.

The breakfast and dinner is very good. But room's condition is just soso. I'm just soso. Not bad.

Great hostel for staying over! Clean and quiet. Extremely helpful reception, we were given free maps of the city and offered a free morning tour. Our window faced the little yard which was really nice. The only thing that Confused me a lot is that there was no soap / shampoo in the bathroom at all! It was very lucky that we had some with us, otherwise we'd be dirty as hell... Except for this strange moment, everything else was great.

The staff was very nice. we had a problem with the door lock and they fixed right away. It's very close to the train station. I loved the free pasta and they also offer free tours in english.

Fantastic breakfast, very handy for the train station and walkable distance to most sights.

I was staying at the privet suite. Because I was on my own I was given a very small, kind of uncomfortable room (strangely shaped, long room) at the end of the cordial. It was cold and impossible to move within. Of course I was charged double even though I can't imagine two people staying in there. TV and computer were not working. Every one was very friendly though, especially the house keeping lady. Great location especially if you're planning to travel around Florence.

• 2nd Nov 2014
  • Poland

Dinner was very cheap and easy. Great great breakfast included, so much food! Big lockers, and ensuite bathrooms.

Location was pretty close to city center and the map they provided was helpful.

Excelent breakfast!!! No atmosphere, though. If you are solo travelling, I would recommend you to look for another hostel, but if you come with a group of people, it's fine, you can go out somewhere, what I mean is don't expect to make any frends here. Great location, 5 min walk to central train station, and 10 min walk to the Duomo. The ladies of the free walking tours were SO NICE!

Pretty expensive hostel, but good location, near the train station, breakfast was pretty good and you can't go wring with a 1 Euro pizza for dinner. Rooms are pretty small, and beds comfy, but not really a party hostel if that's what you're looking for.

The hostel is close to the train station. But during our stay, they have a construction in front of our room where we cannot have space to relax outside the room. It would be better if the share bathroom and toilet are outside the room because the wall is so thin and it disturb other people who stay in the same room. The wifi is good. We would not staying here again.