Archi Rossi Hostel Reviews

via Faenza 94 Red, Florence, Italy

clean, nice hostel. not bad breakfast. good location and quite. but i think laundry service was a little expansive.(4euro+4euro for drying)

BEST HOSTEL BREAKFAST OF MY LIFE. Nice location, environment. Bathroom door got stuck on another girl staying in my room one night however- had to get a guy in reception to bust the door open. And only 1 dryer was operating when I stayed which was annoying because I had to wait for others. Other than that a comfortable 2 night stay

The room I was in had a very clogged drain in the shower so it was nearly flooding the bathroom by the time I was done.

Great place to stay in Florece.

The location was average as it was walking distance from pretty much everything. The facilities looked nice, especially the garden and the eating area. The breakfast was one of the BEST I've ever hard at any hostel really! However, my only complaint is about the attitude of the staff. The staff should be a bit more friendly and enthusiastic...given the nature of the job. That is my only complaint about this hostel, and I feel that this would be an easy area to improve :)

Great place to stay for couple of nights. Very nicely designed hostel in an old building. Rooms are simple. Beds are good however, I slept like a child. Very clean. Great breakfast - even better than some hotels:)

• 10th Oct 2015
  • Russia

Loved the courtyard and outdoor sitting areas and breakfast. Enjoyed this unique hostel.

I got bitten a lot here but the breakfast is nice and free tour!

I got there and had to leave, not a racist person but there seems to be only an Asian culture there. First vibes was that it was empty and a massive hostel with a strange layout... My second option wasn't that much better but at least had lots of travellers to meet.

You are free to say what you like, we do Always or best to sotisfy our guests thank-you

Very close to the Central train station and easy to find. Staff were super helpful, gave me a city map and suggested places for gelato, dinner and something to do in the evening - all of which were excellent suggestions! Buffet breakfast is fantastic, you will be good till dinner if you want.

Staff were friendly and helpful, the breakfast included was well beyond anything I've seen in a hostel before, really great experience. The shower in my room seemed to flood the bathroom everyday but I think this was more the other guests rather than the shower itself, but everything was spotless after housekeeping had been in.

Other guests were very noisy up to 11pm. Glad I had a single room.

• 24th Sep 2015

Great stay, no issues, very friendly staff.

Great location close to city center and train station. Great hostel clean and with many facilities e.g. fresh water,great breakfast,wifi.

Near train station

Really quirky hostel with the wall decorations etc, money needs to be spent on the room we stayed in ie one lights didn't work, toilet dispenser broken, not enough wall sockets to charge phones, tablets etc. Also cleanliness of bathroom not the greatest the bath mat was soaked and had a bad smell. Wifi was great and had a strong connection all over the premises. Free books on offer near luggage room was a bonus. Breakfast was included and was a great variety, for a one night stay it was great.

Good hostel with a perfect location (5 min. walk from S.M.N. railway station). The dorm rooms have big lockers with integrated locks. Included breakfast is awesome.

Poor atmosphere for solo traveller. Staff were quite unfriendly and unhelpful.

Well we are sorry if our staff wasn't kind or helpful with you. About atmosphere our hostel is quiet, the guests like relaxing, red a book, talking together, I think is not the staff have to create the atmosphere ,should be the guests by them self, that's why we do have terrace, garden and TV room. Grazie see you around!

Good location and very clean. And they have free tour guide everyday, but I just walked around the city by myself. The breakfast buffet has lots of choices, yogurt, coffee, fried rice and paste etc. it's worth of money.

Loved the free guided tours of the city, the seating areas in the garden and on the terrace, and the friendly communal vibe.

• 8th Sep 2015