Archi Rossi Hostel Reviews

via Faenza 94 Red, Florence, Tuscany, Italy

Perhaps my stay here was only happenstancely perfect, but everything, from the staff, to the facilities offered, to the people I met, were superior, and I honestly could not imagine my trip in Florence to have been so great without having gone here. Of note, commodities, food, and drink are sold here VERY cheap, the breakfast is far better than expected, and there are solid morning tours of the city offered every morning for free. The place is clean, quiet, and social without being bothersome.

First of all, the breakfast. Best thing ever. No idea why people are complaining about the food, there is so much variety that everyone should be happy! The staff were friendly and helpful, they let me check in early as well. Bathrooms could do with an exhaust fan and a kitchen never good stay, but there's plenty of cheap good food and drink available at the hostel and elsewhere around town (you should discover Aperitivo!)

I think the value of this hostel is the best in the Firenze. I stayed there for my honeymoon. I was glad to stay there. Thank you.

• 22nd Oct 2013
  • South Korea

I thought the staff were great, the place good enough, location great - it was just lacking in energy and conversation, a little sterile.

I think this hostel is good, but it is a little bit expensive. Although I stayed in a 8-dorm-room, it's price was higher than that of other hostels I have stayed.

Best bathroom I have ever had in a hostel. Great outdoor garden and shared space. Breakfast did run out by the time we got down there. Lots of computers. Beer and wine available to purchase cheeply from fridge.

Very big hostel but not much going on...it was almost dead. Wifi was terrible. Staff were just working people, no more than that. Breakfast was ok.

Great food and perfect location and kind staff. But bed was uncomfortable

Good water pressure in the showers. Good food. Cheap good dinners in the cafeteria. Wifi connection is only in common areas and its a poor connection but computers are available.

Very good location. 5mins. from Duomo and the big leather market. The breakfast was good, a lot of things to choose. The wifi was the worst i've ever tried! Not working at all in the room. And the atmosphere was poor, even if there was a common room and I nice terrace. Staff really helpful :-)

1 2 3 Next » last »