Archi Rossi Hostel Reviews

via Faenza 94 Red, Florence, Italy

I like everything this hostel offers including fancy breakfast. The sheets and pillow covers are well ironed and extremely clean. The lockers are huge and bathrooms are all satisfying. The only thing I don't like is there is no handsoap in the bathroom so that I had to go to the store to buy one. I would recommend it and I would like to go back again.

Lovely hostel, great breakfast, 3 minutes from train statation, many facilities

WONDERFUL location. Atmosphere kind of sucked, but it was worth it to be so close to everything. Also ate tiramisu for breakfast three days in a row so that was a plus

I stayed in a 9 bunk room for 4 nights and it was very nice. At times the bathroom seemed a bit unclean, but nothing drastic and the security and locked cabinets seemed very safe. It was actually quite a nice stay, especially for the price, and the location was fantastic! A 5 minute walk from the duomo!

• 6th Mar 2015

The location is perfect and the breakfast given made me very satisfied. The hair drier I borrowed from the counter was good. I hope there is liquid soap in the bathroom. The only drawback is that the floor seems to be pounding and the lockers are shaking when people walk around. I will definitely come back again.

What a great place to stay! We got a double private room and had a great stay. Breakfast had a great selection, and staff was friendly and helpful.

The hostel was excellent! The staff were really, really helpful and kind. An amazing guest service. They helped me a lot when I wanted to extend my stay and did it gladly. The location is excellent, very close to the train station and you can reach the main attractions walking. Free tour everyday, honestly the best hostel I have ever stayed. TOTALLY recommended.

Rooms have high ceiling but are a bit small. Great garden and terrace, must be awesome in summer. Big dinning room, but no guest kitchen. The hostel looks like a funny museum, with all the paintings and sculptures. Cool free walking tours. Averall really good experience

It was a pretty nice hostel. Really good location!!! The bed was okay... but clean. Well... overall, Good hostel!

the door of the toilet was out of order and the smell of the room was really not good. And there was a lot of dust in the air conditional. but the staff was nice and kind.

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »