Archi Rossi Hostel Reviews

via Faenza 94 Red, Florence, Italy

Rooms were very cramped and small. Breakfast was a big disappointment and the hostel seemed basic at best

• 2nd Jul 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Excellent location, very close to the important spots. The street itself is also very lively. Staff is friendly. Hostel itself is quite cold. Not an intimate atmosphere but very clean. Breakfast is minimal but included. Lack of A.C.. Bathrooms quite clean. Beds are clean. Rooms spacious. Overall would recommend, and would stay again for sure.

maybe is too big so sometimes feel it is hard to have connect with other people. but the location is really nice.

The air conditioning wasn't at all effective, so we had to leave the windows open. I ended up with 45 mosquito bites after two nights. I would not stay here again and would not recommend it for this reason.

Really nice hostel, close to everything worth seeing in firenze. Rooms too hot for the summer; por ventilation in bathrooms which left an awful smell due to humidity after shower. Great staff. Very clean. Wifi works ok. I would definitely recommend since its a blocs away from the station. Ideal for young travellers.

Archi Rossi was a great hostel all around. Very conveniently located, huge rooms with plenty of storage space and nice bathrooms, free breakfast, and good wifi. Definitely recommend.

Perfect location! Wifi worked great, breakfast was excellent, very large lockers with built-in locks, air-conditioning, and each bed has an outlet, reading light, and small shelf next to it. The walking tour was also very enjoyable! I was very pleased with my stay here and highly recommend Hostel Archi Rossi if you're visiting Florence!

I loved this hostel! It was spotless, the bed was comfortable, the room was spacious. Nice bathroom, large lockers, free breakfast, cheap water and food on sale! Stay here you won't regret it! Best part was sitting with my morning coffee in the lovely garden listening to the birds.

This hostel is located near the central station in Florence and offer wide variety of food for breakfast. Staff were helpful and facilities satisfied me in a way. All in all, I had a good experience staying here.

The best breakfast of any hostel I've stayed in. All round good hostel.

Great staff, delicious breakfast, and convenient location near the train station. The single room without a bathroom is a bit pricey. I would have pick a dorm type room, but somehow nothing was available except for female dorms.

Excelente hostel ! A 3 cuadras de la estación central, el staff muy amigable, la habitación y el baño limpios , con aire acondicionado y una computadora para usar además del wifi, súper céntrico, se puede ir caminando a todos los lugares turísticos de Florencia desde el hostel, lo recomiendo muchísimo la verdad, fue mi primer viaje a Florencia y sin dudarlo me quedaría nuevamente aquí .

Average hostel. Location was good, I could walk most everywhere I needed to go (though some places took 30 minutes). I was put in a separate building out back in the garden, and felt unsafe. The hostel lobby has no keyed entry (that I saw), and everything is open. My room was far from the main building and had a regular keyed lock that didn't feel especially sturdy.

Loved this hostel! I wish we had stayed more than one night. The lockers were huge, the 9 bed girls room was HUGE, the bathroom set up was great with mirrors and sinks outside the toilet/shower room. There is a terrace that made it easy to meet other travelers.

A very clean hostel in a nice part of the city! The staff were super helpful and nice. We stayed for 2 nights, and would recommend it to friends!

Recommend to anyone

Nice location and cool terrace outside, but lacking any bar or good common space for meeting other travelers.

Very nice hostel with a lovely garden. Staff very helpful. Breakfast buffet and free walking tour are both amazing. Only downfall is that there are no facilities to prepare your own meals just a microwave but no cutlery or crockery available. Also had only one shower between 9 girls which was difficult. Otherwise great place to be

Great facilities. Really clean. Social setting kinda sucks because quit hour is at 11:00pm :(

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. The location is fantastic, walking distance to the train station. The rooms were beautiful and clean. The free walking tour was a great perk. I couldn't believe there was a free buffet breakfast also so I could finally get my eggs in the morning. Most definitely would recommend this to anyone looking for a comfortable sanctuary to stay in whilst in Florence. Thank you guys!